No Matter What

Call Me Soon (ONE-SHOT)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dear Byunghun

 

Even though we just saw each other today, I miss you already.

Fate has an unusual way of working out, even though we know we’re meant for each other we’re separated cruelly like this. I know true love is supposed survive through anything, but it’s hard to be strong when going on a date with you means being followed by countless other girls. I’m sorry for complaining, you know despite what I say here you’re the one person I yearn for, the one person that I’ll never let go. I love you.

I still remember the day we first met nearly two years ago. While browsing on the internet I had seen photos of you, and my best friend Jisun had dragged me to follow her. What’s most clear in my mind on that fateful evening was that the sky was crimson as I waited with the many others outside your apartment. When you came out cacophonous screams erupted everywhere but I barely noticed it, I could only see you. Your eyes were fleeting but I could see you looking at me through the crowd, and time stopped for us. The sun had connected us with its rays of light, since the day we met we were meant for each other, we were attached with the red string.

So much has changed since then, and with each passing day you’re becoming more and more important to me. Everything about you is etched in my mind, and when I think of you I feel like skipping through meadows, like nothing else matters.

Sorry, I keep rambling about myself. How are you?

I really wish I could hear the sound of your voice at this moment, it feels like weeks ago since your words last resounded into my ear. Right now I’m anxiously waiting for your call, and I’m having trouble sleeping again. Why won’t you just call the cell phone number I added in my last letter? I know everythi

Please log in to read the full chapter