A SECRET

A Secret

 

Hi there, I am Im Yoona. Yes, you got it right. There’s no other Im Yoona in this world other than me, SNSD’s Yoona. I was a famous star 5 years ago. No, im not bragging. Don’t accuse people like that..mm..okay, I admit it. I did boast off a bit. I am waiting for someone now but that someone doesn’t show up yet eventhough a pretty lady like me has been waiting for about an hour now..*sigh*..if only I am the famous star like I was 5 years ago, i am so sure nobody will dare to make me wait for them.

 

Well, since I have time, maybe I should share a story of mine. You know, you guys are the lucky persons to know the story directly from a famous celebrity like me..hahaha..okay, I should put it as ‘was’. Where should I start? Mm..im 30 now..*silence*..and I have my own café which I opened it right after I stopped being an idol. Yeah, I know you guys must be shocked right given that I used to act a lot in dramas. ‘Why doesn’t she pursue her acting career?’ That is the most frequent question given to me from people around me..and maybe including you guys. Well, honestly, im tired of being celebrity. I always dreamt to have a free life like I have now. No reporters, scandals or non-stop schedules. In short, im happy now.

 

Wait, I did tell you guys that I want to share a story of mine right? Forgetful me. I always like that. When I speak, I cant stop. So guys, don’t hesitate to stop me when I already on the wrong lane. I have this one strong story that I bet you guys would drop your jaws when I tell you this. I am sure you know how I used to be in one of the top girl groups before. Due to my work, I socialized with so many singers and actors regardless whether they are rookies or seniors. I love to make friends. BUT ! yeah a big BUT here. There’s this one group that me, my group or even the singers in the industry didn’t dare to socialize with them. Guess who? 2PM? Nope. Wonder Girls? Far from it. 2NE1? You are getting close to the answer. Big Bang? BINGO ~!!! You got it.

 

I know what I will say may be a big hit to the VIPs. So first, i want to say sorry for those who are rooting for them continuously. But believe me, the thing that im going to tell you might be one of the things you should know about your Big Bang oppas which you might not get by just relying on news or articles. The first time I met them was when we SNSD were just rookies. And we met them at the backstage of a music program. As rookies, we always greeted our sunbaes when we met them and same goes to the Big Bang. We used to think that the cold image they always showed off during their stages was mere an image. But the truth is, it’s their real selves.

 

You might not believe me given that Daseung-shi and Seungri-shi always being the dorky ones on tv. But I still remember it. When we entered their waiting room, we expected them to stand up and greeted us like other sunbaes did. But guess, what they did? …*waiting*…okay, you guys are just lazy to guess..*sigh*..well, they just sat in front of the mirrors and pretending like we were not there. I mean, I know, they are so famous and have lots of fans, but still, mannerism is important. But after being reminded by their manager then they lazily stood up and greeted us half-heartedly. No, im not making stories. It’s true. That’s why I have told you earlier that you wouldn’t believe me. And speaking about Big Bang, who will come first to your mind? As for me, it’s their leader G-Dragon. Believe me or not, he’s the worst at that time. He just crossed his legs and put them on a table in front of him while listening to his mp3. I know he’s faking his sleep that moment…*birds chirping*..okay maybe he’s not but still, is he that heavy to just stand up and greet us?

 

But my members thought differently. They thought Big Bang members are just cool and stylish. Yeah yeah whatever. Our DBSK oppas are more cool. Of course, there are some of us who stupidly admired Big Bang members more that they should but I care less. Mm..yeah..well, I..actuallyoneofthem !..dont laugh at me. It’s a good thing im being honest. Guess who I liked? Owh by the way, did I tell you we will play a lot of guessing game this time? Hee~be prepared. Okay, back to the question. Daesung-shi? Anniyo. Next guess? Seungri-shi? No offense, but I prefer to be single. TOP-shi? Mm..he’s hot..*cough*..but he was in relationship with Yubin unnie at that time. Aigoo~why cant you guys guess it right? Never mind, I tell you. It’s Taeyang-shi. –silence-

 

Still there? I know it’s a shocking thing but you know, he was like the sweetest guy ever. Of course he didn’t show that quality to us but I had encountered him doing good things countless times. Even they were just small things but for me they can be considered as noble deeds since he’s a top celebrity. But again, I was just a mere fan who was a bit disappointed when he announced his relationship with Sohee-shi.

 

Where was i? Ahh okay, about that G-Dragon guy. For Sones, they may know that SNSD and Big Bang rarely met in big events. And don’t ask me why. Ask YG. But actually we also met quite often back in our debut days. They were big stars that time. And after that, there had been a long hiatus of them in Korea which of course made us didn’t meet that often. But you know? After a few years, we always met in shows and the strange thing was, the shows we were in weren’t the big ones. It’s either fashion show or a small event.

 

So let me forward the story when we always met. Since I always had filming for dramas, I can be said as the member with the least encounter with Big Bang. Weirdly, I always met that GDragon guy. The best part of this story is coming.

 

 

First best scene is when I met him at the parking lot of SBS after my Inkigayo performance. This encounter was the one which set my mind about who he was. And for VIPs, be ready with a bottle of migraine pills beside you. The story started when I was hurrying after my performance in Inkigayo for my drama filming later. So, as usual I went to my black van and hastily opened the door since my manager had been calling for me to hurry. But what I saw in the van was mind blowing ! Okay, you guys ready? ------IsawGDragonwithagirlkissinginthevanwhenhesnotsupposedtobethere!!!! No, I don’t want to repeat that. Yeah, shocking right. He wasn’t even in his promotion period but I knew his face too well at that time. I was so shocked that I was standing like a statue at the van’s door watching them who were also shocked to see me there. The gross thing was, GDragon was acting like what he did was normal ! Like what?!! Okay, I know I shouldn’t interfere with his life but still, can he keep his status as celebrity? What if the fans saw him? Korea will be in mess with fans objecting his love life and then it will affect Big Bang’s work who happened to be one of the Hallyu stars like us and the kpop world will die which also affects SNSD!!!! =,= okay, I was a bit exaggerating there..but still, urghh~! Whatever. I still clearly remembered when..

 

“Owh, Sorry. I think this is my van.” I am a bit embarrassed to say this but I was bowing and apologizing to him when I was exactly had no FAULT ! Fuhh~But he was just looking at me expressionless and without talking. What the *%*%^&^&. That was one of my most embarrassing memories in my life. And also, that scene marked my hatred towards him.

 

 

After that, there was a big gap before I met him AGAIN! God, why was I always encountered that seaweed guy when there were millions of guys out there?! I hope you already knew about our encounter in the bowling centre? Don’t lie to me. I know you know because you guys always replaying the Strong Heart episode right? Tchh~Okay first of all, it wasn’t a bowling centre where we accidentally met. It was a club. A high class club where only VIPs and celebrities like us went. THAT’s another lie from him. He also told about how he danced crazily in front of us SNSD right? Guess what? Another lie from him. The real thing was, we saw him having his own ertic time with whoever he got in the club. I just cant describe about it more but one word, yuccks! Hello~cant he see that he’s a celebrity? If the fans captured his photos at that time, he would be dead. Can you excuse me for a moment? I have to puke..

 

Okay, im back. This interesting episode wasn’t end yet. You know, actually he did meet us after he realized SNSD were watching him, a sunbae in kpop, dancing dirtily with a dirty b****. Actually, he met me only. I was feeling not good that night that I wanted to go home early leaving those 3 crazy little girls who insist to enjoy their night out. When I was on my way out, I was nearly dead due to shock when a pair of arms trapped me onto the wall. But that shock was nothing compared to the shock when I saw the guy’s face who trapped me under his arms. No, I don’t want you guys to guess this time. Let me just tell you, it was G-DRAGON !!! I mean, what the heck was he doing? We were not that close but he acted like those heros in the dramas trapping a girl while looking at her, in this case, me with his intense gaze. Gosh~! Well, I admit he had quite a gaze there even though TOP-shi was well-known with his killing eyes. He was wearing a white loose shirt and his hair was messy-styled black color. I admit he was a bit, a tiny like 1/100 size of a particle, attractive?

 

“Forget what you saw !” That’s the sentence I still remember till now. I was like, ‘is he threatening me?’ And the thing that made me still cursing myself was I just nodded with his request or actually order. Aigoo Yoona-ah, you are such a..*sigh* too late to regret. The highlight if this story was when………..wont tell you. Hahahaha~! Because as I said, we will play a lot of guessing here. But I assure you, this scene was my memorable one. ^,^

 

Let’s move on to the next scene. Owh before that, actually I know that there are GYoon’s fans out there and don’t act like you don’t know what’s GYoon stands for. I knew this because I came across to this one site where fiction stories are basically about kpop stars including me and him. I was like ‘WHAT?!’ As im not that good in English, I translated the stories to Hangul using Google’s help. Each story I read I was thinking ‘what makes them believe I am with GD shi?’ Funny isn’t it. But there’s this one story that I surprisingly love because of it’s beautiful storyline. Forget the fact that the author was using me and GD-shi whom I barely knew that time. The fic titled ‘Typical Marriage Life of A Rich Boy.’ I was even planning to suggest that story to dramas directors I knew.

 

Okay back to my story. Surely you guys knew about me attended the Marc Jacobs fashion show back in..mm I forgot when. But it was long after my encounter with GDragon in the club. He happened to be there also at the fashion show. He was alone while me with Sooyoung. I was wearing a simple black dress. Actually I was in dilemma whether to go or not since I was labeled as the least fashionable idol at that time. With the presence of the most fashionable idol, who else, GDragon-shi was kind of a threat to me? But when my manager said that’s the time I could learn my fashion sense, I took the challenge. GD-shi on the other hand was wearing, for me, a strange outfit especially his bag. Don’t make me start a whole long essay of me having trouble with his weird fashion sense. -.- Maybe I was too behind in fashion thingy.

 

We were seated in the same row. Call me delusional but I swear Gdragon was looking at my direction once in a while. Maybe he was looking at Sooyoung but my instinct strongly said that it’s me who he looked at given that what happened in the club before which I wont tell you. Hee~merong~ ^.^ After the fashion show, there was a small after-party that held by the organizer which me and Sooyoung were invited. Strangely, I didn’t see him at the party. I heard he was a party lover especially when hot chicks were available, im referring to the models not me. =.= Maybe he was afraid that people will know the real him if he behaved the way he usually did, hope you know what I mean.

 

Next scene. Huhu~I sound like a film director. Keke~there was this one fashion event and I think it was held by SBS. Im not sure. But as I said we, SNSD and Big Bang always met in small events including this. I was not there to perform with my members due to my drama schedule. But right after I finished my schedule, I decided to come to the event to cheer the girls to show my support to them since I was a loyal member  who felt bad when I skipped some events with the members..*wind blowing* fine, it’s actually my manager oppa who forced me to go there to pick up the girls once they finished. It’s just because he was too lazy to pick me up and then the girls. =.=’

 

When I reached there, I went straight to SNSD waiting room which happened to be the waiting room of other artists. I was surprised because usually we didn’t share our waiting room. But that was nothing compared to when I knew Big Bang was there preparing for their stage performance. Other singers were preparing to go back already since their turn already done leaving me awkwardly sitting alone while the Big Bang members were styling themselves. We did greet each other when I entered the room but it was a cold one. I can feel the freezing. I was continuously praying that my members will quickly finish their performance.  

 

For the entire waiting, I was secretly watching the Big Bang members. One word, weird. Sorry VIPs but Im not really familiar with heavy style like them. I mean it, heavy. With all those metals on their jackets and pants and even those accessories which I assume will be at least 1kg total. Not to mention their heavy makeup and hair color..-,- They rarely talked, they just sat there on their respective chairs and did their own thing. I imagined how did our hoobaes greet them when they were in this room? Well, sometimes Taeyang-shi will give a smile to me which I cant deny I melt for it but it was just a smile. Being around Big Bang was really the awkward thing in the world.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, I was bored and thirsty. My manager oppa was nowhere to be seen. So, I went out to find him or if I had luck, a vending machine which I doubt it will be there. As I expected, my manager oppa was ‘disappeared’ just like that. I bet he was roaming around while eyeing women. I cant blame him since he was already at the age that he should marry. After minutes of walk, I finally found a vending machine near a corner. I was so lucky that I can bring along a fresh orange juice to the waiting room while waiting for my members. But I am super unlucky when I bumped to someone on my way. Okay, here come our game again. Guess what happened? …..time’s up ! The answer is…

I SPILL THE JUICE ONTO GDRAGON’S JACKET !!!

 Most of you didn’t guess it correct, right? Hee~BUT ! The worst disgusting thing came up.

 

 “What the *&$%&$!” GDragon was cursing at me when he saw his jacket. Don’t ask me what my feeling at that time because you obviously know what. I couldn’t believe he was cursing because I never imagined an idol will curse. People told me how he worth his cloth items like his life but still, it was ACCIDENT. THAT didn’t mean he can curse at me all he wanted. I was ready to fire him back because he appeared out of nowhere in front of me. But being the coward me, I was just kept apologizing non-stopped alternating with my convincing words to repay the cost of the jacket.

 

“Forget it !” He said sternly before he left to the waiting room. I was S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S !!. That bastard guy really was an arrogant brat who only knew how to dress in the strangest clothes while acting like he’s the most cool person in Korea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *panting*..*wiping sweats* Fuhh..at last. Did I tell you I found him with his weird seeweed hair? Back in the waiting room, he was still ‘normal’ because he had his black short hair. But when he wore that hair extension, I was like Oh My God! Bamratatata~  I only saw it on tv but seeing it on real was ..terrifying? I am still wondering where he got that ‘clever’ idea of having seeweed hair which always swaying to right and left as a comeback image? Don’t make me start with his other members. Ice-cream, radish, coconut shell and blondie.

I was too afraid to enter the waiting room again that I decided to search for my manager oppa. BuT that didn’t mean I can forget what that weird fashionista said to me. -.-‘

 

His bastardness continued when we, Big Bang and SNSD were invited to a Japanese Award event. They were our sunbae in Korea and even in Japan, so it’s not strange that they got more awards than us but that didn’t mean he can brag about it and lowering us. Yeah, please be ready because the humble on-camera Gdragon was nothing similar to it. Sometimes I didn’t know why only me that can see the flaws of Big Bang especially THAT guy. Believe it or not I saw GDragon badmouthing SNSD ! I clearly remember it happened when we, SNSD went to a popular club in Tokyo to celebrate our winning. It was our first winning of Japanese award so we were so happy that we couldn’t let that night passed by just like that.

 

My members were dancing on the floor leaving me alone with our maknae Seohyun who was unwillingly followed us there. When I excused myself to the toilet, I passed by this one room which the occupants were laughing loudly. I didn’t know since when I got very sharp hearing despite the loud music in the club. The voice sounded like Korean. Again, I didn’t know since when I had become so interested in people’s life. Maybe God wanted to show me what GDragon’s behavior was really like, the door was slightly opened revealing Seungri and GDragon with few y women. Seungri’s hands were encircling 2 women’s waists beside him while Gdragon was having his alcohol while smoking. As expected from the Casanovas of kpop.

 

“Why don’t you date one of the SNSDs hyung?” I heard Seungri said while smirking. The more I looked at Seungri-shi, he did resemble GDragon in term of behavior.

“SNSD? Are you kidding me? They are not my taste. Why you bring this up out of nowhere?”

“Well, I think they look hot. You like hot women aren’t you?”

“Hot? Geez. I don’t consider acting all cute in colorful clothes as hot. I better date Sistar if I want hotness.”

“But you did say you like Jessica-shi.”

“When did i?! I was just saying she looks okay. Mind you that I will never even look at them. Shut your mouth and don’t you ever dare to spread this thing in wherever shows you appear. You got me?”

 

0.0..-.-..#.# !!!    My jaw dropped to the floor. I mean, how dare he talked bad about us? We were the nation girl group. If only I had cam recorder that time..dont ever imagine it..ARGHH~!! That GDragon guy was really pissing me off. If only I can run to my members and say these to them. But I bet they will believe me since they were HUGE fans of Big Bang. I didn’t know why they were worshipping the arrogant guys that they mistook it as cool? However, I knew better it will only cause damage if I told them that. Owh btw, from my opinion, GDragon was really a health neglector. From the stories that my unnies told me after digging so much from internet and rumors, GDragon was a really workaholic and a busy person. I heard he rarely took proper meals, not like I care, but still to add smoking and drinking in the list was just a brave thing. No wonder he’s so thin and pale. But still women swooning him like he’s Kang Dong Won. I think he should have a day-lecture with Seohyun.

 

Where was i? Owh yeah, GDragon is really pissing me off till now. I don’t know what I see in him that I am willing to..

 

Are you writing something bad about me again?    Wait, is that him? I feel a pair of hands encircling my waist and I recognize that cologne too well. I close my laptop so fast before he can see what I wrote. Yah yah yah ! Don’t make shock face like that. Yeah, it’s him GDragon. He is my boyfriend for 3 years already. What my luck. *sigh*

You are late.        I intentionally make my voice low so that he knows I was waiting for him like hours !

Sorry. I was having a meeting just now.          The same apology word comes out. He takes his seat beside me before he starts acting all cute while nudging my side.

Oppa ! Stop it.    You see? He really is annoying. Since we officially became a couple, he always pissing me off by forgetting important things between us.

Aigoo~my princess is angry.          He says while pinching my cheeks. You wouldn’t believe he will act like this right considering my rattle about how jerk he was when I knew him years ago?

You do know what day is today right?   I am giving him a death glare. He ALWAYS forgets our important days and in this case, our 3rd anniversary.

Today? Mm..ahh~! Happy birthday to you..happy..

Oppa! Chinja~Forget it. Im leaving.        I stand up before I grab the laptop which contains all my complaints to this annoying guy. But he stops me.

Okay okay. What’s with the drama? I know today is our 3rd anniversary and I was late because I went somewhere to get you this.    Surprisingly, he comes up with a proper excuse. Without me realizing, he already put a diamond ring into my finger before he kisses me gently. Don’t jealous huh~keke~ It is undeniable that he is a Casanova and annoying but he really is a romantic guy. This is one of the rumors of him which is true.

You like that?     That smirk of his is really..annoying yet charming.

Well..         I was trying hard to hide my happiness. I know that ring costs so much. Sometimes I really am grateful to have a rich boyfriend..keke~

Maybe this will change your mind. i got you a whole week of vacation to Maldives !                  2 plane tickets are shown in front of me. Now this time, I cant be pretentious. I am jumping like a little kid when he says that. I always complaining about how he doesnt spend his time on me as much as he spends in work. But this surprise is really WOW FANTASTIC BABY ! He knows my dream place for vacation ! Argghh~! Im so excited.

 

Chinja?! Gomawoyo oppa    Well, just this time. I let my anger down within just 3 minutes eventhough I planned to break my past record of 10 minutes.

But, you must promise me something. Don’t you ever post those complaints in your laptop about me. I think you are the only girlfriend in this world who likes to talk bad about her boyfriend              I am dead. Did I tell you im also a blogger? But a coward one? Everytime if I have complain about my boyfriend, I will write in my blog but I never post it. Funny huh?~ Well you guys can laugh at me as long as I got a free vacation to Maldives ! Yayyyy!!

 

Mm..depends on how this playboy will treat this princess in the future..

 

Owh yeah. I forgot. You guys must be wondering how we became a couple when I hated him to death before and he liked Jessica unnie better while me liked Taeyang shi and of course, he swore that he will never date an SNSD member. Call it fate. But to tell you how the fate came, I couldn’t because..

 

 

 

 

 

...it’s a secret..hee~*wink* 

         

 

-----------------

A/N: im sorry to those VIPs and SOnes if i make GD and Yoona look bad here..but be assured im a VIP also :) i dont know if htis story makes sense but i always imagining this..owh btw, many are requesting for a sweet story sequel. i am considering that. BUT if only i have time.,please note that all the scenes above are just fake. im not bashing anyone. hope you guys enjoyed this story :) till then, BYE~~