S I X T H

Our Dream. Our Love

 

As a promise, Hyun Joong meet up with his sajangnim, and he sees another people from another company which is his dongsaeng company.

They talk with friendly yet seriously manner. Talk about the comeback plan for Hyun Joong and his dongsaengs.

They try to find the right time for started work together again between their personal schedules.

Finally they decide to make it officially next week, after Hyun Joong came back from his overseas fan meeting.

Hyun Joong feels so relieve, his job for almost two years finally will take him to the right path, with his dongsaengs. As much as he likes working solo, he also can’t denied his lonely feeling without his dongsaengs, especially without his otter of curse.

Hyun Joong wants to call his cute lover, but tonight is Young Saeng last day performance before coming back to Korea tomorrow afternoon, recall from the schedule that already send to Hyun Joong smart phone  before he went Japan last week.

So, he decides to just send his lover a message.

“Saengi ah, bogoshipda…I wish that right now I can be with you…”

After sending the message, his phone alert. Phone call from his manager/

“Hyun Joong ah.”

“Neh, hyung?”

“Your tomorrow schedule is postpone because the female model involved with one accidents, and there’ll be re-scheduling,” said his manager.

“Oo, okay. How about she’s condition? Bad?”

“Not much, so the schedule only postpone for awhile.”

“Thanks GOD. Ah, hyung, that’s mean tomorrow and day after tomorrow I’ll be having a free time?”

“Just for tomorrow, because day after tomorrow you have to meet up again with the others, remember?”

“Aah, yes. Okay, thank you hyung.”

“Where are you going?”

“Eeh?”

“I know you. You seem so happy, so I’m asking you, where are you going?”

“Tokyo,” said Hyun Joong, shortly.

“Aah…okay, take care,” said his manager.

His manager didn’t know yet about his relationship with Young Saeng, but he know that Hyun Joong really like to go to that place just for relaxing.

^^^___^^^

Young Saeng opens his eyes slowly. He look at his watch and frowning. It’s 9 am, he really still sleepy because he just came back to his hotel room around 4 am this morning, after the celebration party last night. The crew and artist will gather in lobby and go to airport around 4 pm. Who the hell knocks at his door this morning, for in his door already hanging up the warning to not disturbs.

The knock keep going and Young Saeng tiredly, with still in half conscious walk to the door, worried there’s something bad happen to one of his crews.

Because of sleepiness Young Saeng forget to peep at the door hole and just opened it.

“Room services”

Young Saeng still drowsy took the bouquet of red roses and looking for the slip that he should sign.

“Baby, you can sign in here,” said the man, grab his left hand and take it to the broad chest.

“YAH!! ERT!!!” Young Saeng shrieks and punched the guy with the bouquet.

“Ouch! Baby, it’s me…look, it’s me,” said the guy, gently

Young Saeng startled and his eyes now fully open and his conscious already in 100 %.

“Hyun Joongie!”

“Yes baby, may I coming please?’ said Hyun Joong, softly.

Still surprised with his lover appearance, Young Saeng step aside, let his lover to come in and he following with still grab the bouquet, which now little bit scramble for the smacked before.

“Saengi ah, I thought you like red roses?” said Hyun Joong, sit down on the sofa.

Young Saeng only now realize with the flower in his hand.

“Aaah…Joongie, sorry…don’t be angry with me, neh?” said Young Saeng, jump up to Hyun Joong’s lap and hug his lover tightly. The bouquet already in the table.

“I won’t angry with you. Sorry neh, because I came too early, you mujst be still tiredly from tonight, but I really can’t helped, I missed you so much,” said Hyun Joong, peck his lover lips sweetly.

Young Saeng only shook his head and look at his eyes, adoringly.

“I missed you too, Joongie…,” said Young Saeng smile brightly.

They kissed with soft and lovingly kiss. And they see each other with warm smile.

“Ah, deh, baby, I have a great news.”

“What is it?”

“Our company finally will work together and make a plan for our comeback.”

“Jinja? Really? How?”

“In this two years I try to persuading my sajangnim and Hyori noona about the comeback thing, and they agree but they have to manage our schedule first because it’s involve with other’s as a sponsoring and so all.”

Young Saeng looks at his lover’s eyes and kissed Hyun Joong, lovingly.

“I knew that you work by yourself again, from now on, please share with me, neh? I’ll help you with all I can,” said Young Saeng, softly.

“I don’t want to give you a burden,” said Hyun Joong, kissed his lover lips, gently.

“Please share with me, so I can feel that I’m worth for you,” said Young Saeng.

“You are. With you beside me and assure me that I can rely on you, really a gift for me.”

Young Saeng smile and snuggle his face to the crook of his lover neck, while Hyun Joong circling his warm and strong hand on his cute otter waist, tightly.

Then Hyun Joong start to kissed his lover forehead, and one hand loosen up from the waist and lifted his lover chin and his lips reach Young Saeng’s and start nibbling and soon the pink lips. Young Saeng kissed him back and soon their tongue dance together inside Young Saeng warm mouth. Young Saeng feel something already poke his bottom part.

“I need you,” said Hyun Joong, in hoarse voice.

“Then, take me.”

Another hot morning for them, with so much loves not just a lust. Young Saeng loves the way his Hyun Joong make love to him, because even in desperation state for not having for long time, Hyun Joong still so gently with him. And that’s make him addicted for his lover’s touch.

^^^___^^^

The two hugs each other, face to face, still , even they already clean up after the exhausted time.

“Honey, when the plan will starts?”

“Tomorrow evening there’ll be a official meeting to make the plan officially, and I hope we can start working on the plan soon,” said Hyun Joong.

Young Saeng nodded, shown his understanding.

“Saengi, baby, what time your flight will fly?”

“We have to boarding at 6pm.”

“Now it’s only 11.30…so…can we?”asks Hyun Joong, lifted Young Saeng hand and kiss him gently.

“Yes we can,” said Young Saeng, and before he finished his words, Hyun Joong already flips back their body and now he hovering his lovers body.

Hyun Joong gets the comforter to close their body, and soon there only the sound of could be heard inside the suit. For second time!

Aish…this evening Young Saeng will walks limping again at the airport… for sure…

>>><<< 

a/n : another short chapter.. sleepy...