JR's way to confess Ren

JR's Secret feelings for Ren?

Minhyung looked at JR and heard some one clapped while walking towards them. "Finally took you a while." Baekho said and gave his mischevious smile to the two.

"When did you notice!?" JR asked looking at the two. "When you and Ren were asleep and you were sleep talking confessing how much you love him." Baekho said laughing while JR flushed in embarressment. Minhyun shook his head and turn towards the maknae to see if he heard any of that.

Sadly Ren didn't hear it since he is already fast asleep. JR looked at Ren again and couldn't help but stare at his baby pink lips and his baby white skin color. "Hyung how about we play Truth or Dare later tonight?" Baekho said and looked at his love struck leader. "We have schedual tomorrow Baekho." he said still look leaving Ren's gaze.

"Aww come one just one night and I am sure you can get Ren to play as well." Baekho said and shrugged looking at the sleeping maknae. "And maybe you can confess to Ren through this." Minhyun said sitting down reading a book where he just randomly picked up.

JR thought about it and gave in "Fine but we are going to bed right after." he said and they nodded their heads. JR looked at Ren one more time and starts to think of ways how to confess to the younger male.

It's now 10 o'clock and the Nu'est members are heading into the living room. "Ren hurry it up!" Baekho called as soon as he sat down next to Aron. "I'm here hyung." Ren said and sat next to Minhyun and JR sitting infront of Ren.

The order for them is Minhyun, Baekho, Aron, JR and Ren, "hyung I thought we have scheduels tomorrow?" Ren asked and looked at JR. JR's felt that his heart skipped a beat when Ren just give him one look. "Um we do but I asked manager hyung to wake us up later." he said and looked away, feeling embarrassed to face the maknae.

Ren looked at his hyung then nodded and face towards to the rest of his hyungs. "So what should we play?" "How about Truth or Dare?" Baekho suggest and everyone shrugged and agree to it.

After 20 minutes has passed it was Baekho's turn to spin the bottle, Ren rubbed his eyes sleeply and rest his head against the leader's shoulder.

JR flustered and glance to the maknae who is half asleep when he turned to the bottle it landed right on him. He looked at Baekho waiting for his dare. "Hyung I dare you to stay in the closet with Ren for 10 minutes."

JR looked at Baekho like he was insane while the maknae is moving closer to the leader not realizing he is the one who is making the leader blush really hard. "Hyung I'm sleepy." he managed to mutter out and JR picked him up bridal style.

"Ok guys we can continue later Ren is about to be out cold." he said and then Ren's slow and evenly breating patterns showed that Ren is already asleep. Every one nodded and went to their beds. JR set Ren down on his bed but Ren didn't let go of JR.

"Rennie." JR whispered but nothing changed, he sighed and lay down nect to Ren and fell asleep with him. Next Morning JR woke up and see Ren shivering, he grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around Ren and pulled him close. JR looking down and see Ren's baby pink lips that look tempting for him to kiss he slowly leaned it and planted a kiss against the maknae's lips.

JR pulled away and Ren slowly woke up and looked at his hyung. "H-Hyung?" he muttered flustered slightly but still half asleep. "N-Neh Ren?" JR asked and looked at the maknae.

After what it feels like an hour it has only been a minute and Ren planted a kiss on JR's lips. "I love you." he said and JR's heart started to pout really fast and kissed him back "I love you to rennie will you be mine?" JR asked and looked at Ren, Ren nodded his and smiled "Of course I will you complete me hyung."

After that JR and Ren exchange kisses every now and then not knowing that their members were watching them.

 

================================================================

Haha ^^"" yeah there is my One-Shot OTL i think it was horriable T_T but I do ship these two even though they don't show their love very much in public ;-; I think they should get a chance but anyway haha again this was influence by iKpop RP. If you guys are in that RP then you would know how lovey dovey me and JR are ^^"" haha anyway its also our 1 month anniversary so this is also a gift to him as well I hope he reads this and hopefully comment on it haha. Again I hope you don't be too critical with me on this it is my first One-shot here but I wil continue with My Target is You soon. Bare with me I do have SOL's coming so harder to update. T_T anyway hope you liked this ^^""" even if it was bad comment or just give me advice what i should improve on or not ok ^^