OhMyGosh. Presenting~

TheBestReplacement.♥

 

How would you act if you were losing the best, best, best friends in your life? The harder thing is that you didn't know it from the first because all of your attention was on the people who backstabs you. But God is just so good. I'm losing my so-called "true friends" I used to know when I was not in senses but He blessed me with the real people who have accepted me for who I really am.

I was the kind of friend who will depend every single detail about my sisters and brothers I treat my true friends as family because no matter what happens, the love will prevail. I thought that loving them as much as I can will save our friendships. But it just really can’t be.

“Sa buhay, hindi parating mutual kayo ng nararamdaman. Para mo na rin kasing sinabi na pag hindi kinagat ng daga ang leon, hindi na siya kakainin nito,”

That certain message changed everything. My perspective, my mind and my heart. It made me back to senses. I’ve known all the stories they made behind my back but the shocking truth that really changed me is the persons behind all those.

Hate, revenge and wish that they’ll die soon is the things I’m just thinking for days. Days then become months. I was just so down but I just can’t be a loser.

‘Diumians. The people who really knows the truth before they judge. They put God as the center of everything. I was really very thankful that I have them. They told me and showed me that I have to leave to God all my sadness, heartaches and weaknesses. Everything changes, I know it. But these new changes in my life were the best things I have today.

To our OnciBoys, eventhough I’m hating you for being killjoy, I still want to thank God that I’ve been with you all for a very wonderful school year. For all the happiness you’ve shared. You are all just the COOLEST BOYS I’ve known.

My Bardak(x)3, you all know that I so much trust you with my secrets. :D We have different personalities with different dreams and goals in life. But one thing is common with us, WE’RE SO REAL WITH EACH OTHER. No insecurities were formed between each of us because we know how to be contented. Getting involve in scandals is notin our vocabulary AND true friendship was really there. You can be flirt, silly, ugly and a jerk with every Bardx. Thank you for existing. 

We all can’t be what we are now if we don’t have our second mom, Ms. Michelle Pardillo. Thank you for everything Teacher Mitch. For always reminding us that we are sons and daughters of God. You will always be the iest, prettiest and super kind-hearted adviser we’ll ever have. Thanks cher for treating us as a blessing because we just so feel the same with you. ;)

Time will pass by so fast. All of us will change but the memories we had together will remain not just forever but until goodbye will end. Thanks for replacing all the things that makes me depressed. I so love you ‘DiUMiANS! ♥Neomu neomu neomu neomu bogoshipeo!

 

Love, your ytary. xD lols.just Joking. m/