Why I Hate Her So

10 Reasons to Hate her.

One day, while Shinhwa was practicing (even if they aren't at SMent. Visiting...?), they came across a book.

"I found a book." Minwoo said, holding up a book to let the other members see.

"Cool. Who does it belong to?" Eric asked.

"Look at the name." Andy said as he drank some water.

"Cho... Kyu... Hyun..." Dongwan said.

"Ohh~ This is Kyuhyun-shii's book." Hyesung said.

"Why is it here?" Asked Eric.

"He probably just let it here." Dongwan said.

"Let's read it." Minwoo said as he eagerly opened the book.

"10 reasons to hate Joohyun?" Eric asked the others as he saw the words stated.

"Joohyun from Girls' Generation? That doesn't sound right. Why would he hate her?" Hyesung asked.

"Let's find out." Junjin said as the opened up the book.


1. I hate the way she cutely reacts when I .
Whenever I tease Joohyun, she always pouts and makes a cute face. This annoys me simply because I want to keep seeing that on her face. Thus, I more and more. I feel guilty, yet I can't help it. I don't want to keep teasing her, but that look on her face is just so cute. What has she turned me into? I don't want to be like this.

I absolutely hate the way she cutely reacts. It makes me feel different... Am I sick or something? Should I go to the doctors' and visit? Book a appointment? I can't help myself.  I for some reason want to . I wish I could just stop acting like this and think like a human being. I've turned into some kind of freak. Am I mental now? Do I need to spend a couple nights at the hospital? I feel like an insane person, I swear... I need to fix this before it becomes a serious problem... Actually, it's too late...

2.I hate that she always makes me worry about her.
Joohyun is the type of person who could and would get hurt really easily. She's a little unaware of her surroundings. She'll slip and hurt her ankle in the blink of an eye. To make matters worst, she insists she is fine and wants to continue on her day without checking if she's alright. I can't help but worry! I really wish she's care about her health a little more. She keeps telling me not to worry. If she doesn't want me to worry, I suggest she stop getting hurt.

She doesn't care about her health enough. I wish she did though. I hate that she can make me worry so much. I shouldn't be thinking about here. How the heck did she manage to enter my mind out of nowhere? As if I were put under some spell. A stupid curse which makes me think of no-one beside Joohyun... I'm completely hating this feeling right now.

3. I hate how I always need to be by her side every day.
Every single minute. Every single day. Every single second. Every single hour. I need to be beside her. Otherwise I won't be able to focus. It is as if Joohyun had become some kind of sweet addiction I have. A strange craving. I need her there. Without her next to me, it's as if my whole world is going to crumble at my fingertips. Why is this? Why can't I live by myself? Around me, I am surrounded by my hyungs, Sunbaes, Dongsaengs... why must she be there for me to live?

I'm so annoyed right now. I absolutely hate the fact Joohyun can do that to me. I hate that fact she can make me need her so badly. Without knowing it, I suddenly want and need you. Somebody needs to help me. I really should learn to live by myself.  Without her. I have been so lonely on tours...

4. I hate that she makes me want to see her smile.
Every time Joohyun smiles, I want to smile with her. I want her to keep smiling at me. I want her to smile. I hate how she makes me smile. I hate that I want to see her smile. I hate the lengths I'd go too. I really hate that fact. I always act silly and childish to see Joohyun smile at me. I act like a complete and total fool. When I think back about it, I can't believe the crazy things I did before......

I feel like some sort of puppet. She I'm controlled by something. A strange force... a strange feeling which I really can't explain in words. I am controlled by my stupid and idiotic emotions. My emotions make me do stupid things to see her smile. I wish I could control them better.

5. I hate that she sings like an angel.
I really dislike that you can sing so beautifully. Every time. I can't stop listening to her voice. Joohyun. As if I suddenly become hypnotized. It's as if my heart stops. My brain freezes and I just stop to listen. My thought processing just lags. Why does my life have to be like this? I hate that she sings like an angel.

I wish I couldn't hear her voice sometimes. I wish I were deaf so I didn't have to keep falling. Keep being put under a spell. Keep being cursed. It's like a routinely process. Everyday I fall in love. Everyday my heart ends up skipping a beat. Everyday I feel my cheeks heat up. Everyday I end up cursing the love I have for Joohyun.

6. I hate that I know her better than she does.
The fact that I know her better than she does is just creepy. Stalkerish. Joohyun alone takes up half of my brain. Wait. No. More than half. About 3 quarters, more or less. Even the slightly detail, I will remember it. Somehow, it just stays in my brain. Throwing other information (Which might be important) away. It's so annoying. I absolutely hate it.

I can't believe that before my life revolved around singing. Now, my life revolves around Joohyun. I can't live as myself. Although I try to, it doesn't seem to be working very much. I know Joohyun better than the back of my hand. Her likes (Consists of Kekoro, goguma and Johnny Depp), her dislikes (Consists of unhealthy food and hamburgers) and everything inbetween. Why and how do I know this? I have literally no idea how it happened.


7. I hate that when I cry, she's the person I need the most.
I am not a person who usually cries. Not in front of others anyway. I am seemingly strong and rarely cry. That is true in front of others. Not in front of Joohyun though. In front of her, I suddenly fo weak without reason. Why does it have to be like this? Can't I be strong without you there? Why must you be there every single time I cry? For once, can't I just wallow in self pity? I need to learn to live without you by my side.

Joohyun is the only person who I have really ever cried in front of. Even with the other Super Junior members and my parents, it was just a little sob. The type of cry I do in front of Joohyun is the type which feels like you can't live anymore. The type of cry which signals your whole life is falling apart.

8. I hate the say she looks at me when I lose at games.
When I lose games, I am sad... but, I really hate the way she looks at me when I lose games. Joohyun's eyes say 'Better luck next time', or 'try harder'. This makes me for some reason want to play it again. Until I get it right. It's as if she gives me some type of motivation to do well. It annoys me so badly.

When I do win the level, her eyes light up all of a sudden. Bright and shining. That stupid look in her eyes drove me to keep trying until I finally finished the level. Even more, I finished the entire game. Just to see her eyes shining at me. I really need to get a hobby. Starcraft? That's already a permanent part of my life actually. The 5 things I love in life. Super Junior, Starcraft, singing, my bed and Seo Joohyun.

9. I hate that I fell in love with her.
I really don't understand how I could fall in love with a person like Joohyun. Her personality and my personality are completely different and don't match at all. Well... I guess opposites attract? I don't know if that's right or not. Oh well. I hate that I fell for her. What I hate she's a completely oblivious person.

Why is it always like this? Can't there be a time where I forget I'm in love and just focus on something else besides that? Joohyun is a very honest person but should really be careful about what she says...

10. I hate how even though I listed the reasons I hate her, I don't. Not even a little bit. I hate that I can't hate her.
It's like she has a magic power. I have never been mad at her. I could never imagine myself being mad at her. As if she is simply a unhatable person. That is definitely the thing I hate about Joohyun the most. The fact that I can't bring myself to hate a person like her.

Now, I have no more reasons to hate her. I'm trying my best to hate her. I can't though.


I hate that she made me fall in love with somebody like her.
I hate that she made me turn into a fool with only thoughts of her.
I hate that she made me love her so much.


The Shinhwa members simply stared. They had always cared for their dongsaeng Kyuhyun. Now they had just found out he was in love with a Girls' Generation member. Seo Joohyun.


"What should we do?" Minwoo asked.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked.

"Shouldn't we help the relationship grow?" Minwoo asked.

"We shouldn't meddle in other people's life." Eric said, his head still stuck in the clouds.

"Fine." Minwoo sighed.

"Well, let's at least give the book back." Junjin said.

"Let's go find him." Dongwan said as the others simply nodded.

As the members walked out the door, they saw Donghae.

"Hyung." Donghae bowed politely.

"Hello. Do you know where Kyuhyun-ah is?" Junjin asked. Donghae's expression immediately changed.

"Why do you want to know?" The members gave a slightly surprised look.

"Because we were going ro give him back his book." Minwoo replied as Donghae sighed.

"They're in there." Donghae said as he pointed to the door.

"Thank you." Hyesung said.

"Don't go in there. Wait for them to come out..." Donghae said as he quickly rushed off. The members stared at each other for a second. Why couldn't they go in?

"Let's see." Eric says, ignoring Donghae's warning.

As they hesitantly opened the door, they saw Kyuhyun and Joohyun. Not really how they expected. They were sitting on the floor, in a rather awkward position. A liplock which slowly seperated as the couple's eyes led to Shinhwa who stood in the doorway. Joohyun's arms wrapped around kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun's arms s around Joohyun's waist. Red and bruised lips were what the both of them had. They also didn't fail to notice the red mark on Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun was really good at handling the situation. He had been through getting caught many times... Same for Joohyun. Handling the situation calmly.

"Hello." Joohyun said as she stood up immediately and straightened her slightly crooked clothing. Kyuhyun did the same and wiped his mouth with his hand.

"Hello." Kyuhyun bowed, rubbing the red mark on his neck.

"Um, hello..." Junjin started of awkwardly.

"Y-You guys..." Andy stutted.

"What about us?" Kyuhyun asked in a slightly rhetoric manner. His tone of voice saying 'Speak another word and you're dead'.

"You guys are together?" Eric asked.

"'Together' as in what?" Joohyun asked.

"In love." Dongwan said.

"In love... we absolutely hate each other." Kyuhyun said. The Shinhwa members gave a twisted expression.

"But you guys were kissing and-" They were cut of by the dark aura which came from both maknaes. They learn from each other.

"Speak a word of this anywhere and I won't be able to make sure you live another day." They hissed as they left hand in hand, leaving the Shinhwa members in fear. We can conclude, finding a diary is bad luck.