01; Rules

☁ ⁀ cloud roleplay → {facebookroleplay!}

Please read all the rules and follow them, if not followed your app will be declined. But you can always re-apply!

1. You need to be at least 14 years old to roleplay your character.

2. You can only have one character to roleplay.

3. Please check the character list to see who’s available, if the name is not available please don’t request to be them.

4. Please subscribe before you join.

5. Comment down below who you would like to be.

6. After your application has been accepted, you have 3 days to make your account until your character is up for grabs again.

 7. When your application has been confirmed and accepted follow these steps.

  • When you set up your character you may use their stage name or real name. ex. Krystal Jung (Jung Soojung)
  • Go to privacy settings and set everything to friends only.
  • In your about me, please write @ cloudroleplayer.
  • Go to add a job, and in employer: (write the company your character is in ex. If you had Gong Minzy you would write YG Entertainment. )
  • When you make your account please add the admins first, Jung Soojung , Bae Soo Ji
  • When one of them adds you back you can go add other roleplayers that are in cloudroleplay.
  • Please don’t add other roleplayers that are not in our roleplay.
  • When talking out of character please use (brackets.)
  • If going on a hiatus inform one of us admins and you’ll be excused, if you do not tell us in advance you will be kicked out of the roleplay.
  • Activity Checks are every month, so be sure you’re on so you don’t get kicked out!
  • If you’re locked out please send a message here on aff.
  • Add all the admins please!
  • Have fun! ♥

 


Thank for reading the rules, now go to the masterlist; to see who's available¬ available! ♥