Chapter 1

Big Bang meets Ta Da!

     "... Hansuwi..."

     T.O.P's deep voice sang out full blast a few feet away from my head as I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I looked at my caller ID and huffed. She should know better than to call before noon.

      "What do you want Riiiinda?" I grumbled at my best friend Linda, pronouncing the L like an R as I had been doing for the past 3 years.

     "Oh! My! God! I got them Catie! I got the Tickets! We are now officially going to Big Bang"s Alive concert in L.A!" She was screaming through the phone.

     I immeadiately woke up. Linda and I veiwed this as the concert of a lifetime but my mom refused to pay for it so I cleared out a couple hundred dollars from my savings acount to pay for tickets, souvenirs, and hotel room and I gave some of the money to Linda so that she could buy the tickets as soon as they went on sale. I was so excited that all we did for a minute was squeal and scream like the fan girls that we are. Then it was time for the important question.

     "So I'm scared to ask but where are we sitting? In the nosebleed section?"

     "Yes we are but it isn't the same nosebleed section that you're thinking of."

     "Rinda quit being cryptic and speak plain Enlish. It's too early and I haven't had my coffee yet."

      "Omo Catie really! I'm saying that I got front row tickets! We will be right up against the stage! I made sure to get them front and center."

     We screamed and squealed like crazy again and we were laughing like hyenas when I realized something and stopped.

     "."

     "What?"

     "This means that I have lost the bet doesn't it?"

     "Yes, yes it does."

     "Damn that means that I have to go to my first K-pop concert, and a Big Bang one at that, dressed as a guy! Omo what did I get myself into?"

     "It's your fault that you love betting, your only saving grace is that you don't bet money or you wouldn't be able to go to the concert."

     "Oh shut up," I whined to Linda. I checked the time and saw that it was almost 10 AM so I said, "I'll meet you at your house in a couple of hours, ok? We need to plan out the day of the concert perfectly."

     "Ok." she said, "See you soon then." and with a click the call ended.

     I put my phone down and rubbed my eyes before putting my glasses on. I threw my blankets off of me and stretched quickly before grabbing my towels and hitting the shower. 15 minutes later I was clean and awake so I walked back to my room and tossed on a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and set them down by the door before going back and having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I was so excited that if my stomache hadn't growled I would have forgotten to eat breakfast.

     While I was in the middle of scarfing down a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch my mom walked into the kitchen and gave me a puzzled look.

     "What are you doing up and dressed so early? Are you feeling alright? You're not sick are you?"

     "No eomma I'm fine. I just got a call from Linda earlier and I'm headed to her house as soon as I'm done with breakfast."

     "What did she call about?"

     "Remember those concert tickets that I set aside money for?"

     "She got them?" My mom asked giving me her usual look of annoyance that appears when ever I talk about K-pop.

     "Yep!" I said excitedly, kissing my mom on the cheek as I passed by to put my bowl in the sink. I was so happy that not even my mom's hatred of any and everything Korean could bring me down today. I walked over to the door and picked up my things, opening the door I turned around and looked at my mother, "I'll probably stay at Linda's all day, so don't wait for me for dinner. Also if it gets too late I'll call and let you know I'm spending the night. Don't worry I still have my emergency overnight bag in the trunk so I'm good there. Bye mom, I'm going now! I'll see ya when I get home!" She just nodded and continued to fix a pot of coffee as I got in my car and left.