TEMPTATIONS

FAVORS AND TEMPTATIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TEMPTATIONS

 

*******

 

Dara always thought that when the cogs of fate start turning, there’s no going back. Humans are merely pawns in the game of life and fate is the cruel, sadistic player.

But little did she know how true that was.

“Dara?” her companion called her attention softly, snapping her back from a deep reverie.
“Sorry Seunghyun, got a little dizzy.”
“It’s fine.”

For the nth time that night, TOP couldn’t help staring at her.

It was Dara’s old friend’s birthday party. The bar was rented out; full of the celebrant’s guests and TOP was already feeling out of place in the midst of all the rambunctious dancing and gyrating of hips – the air smelling heavily of cigarettes and pure unadulterated teenage musk. What disturbs him most though was that he was being mistaken as Dara’s boyfriend once every passing minute.

“Dara! Long time no see! You look lovely.

Oh, is that your boyfriend?! T.O.P of Bigbang! Oh my God! You are so lucky Dara! I never thought you’ll end up with T.O.P! But hey! You’re dating ban is still not over huh. Be careful you two. Don't worry I've already told the others to not spread that issue. You can trust us with that. ” Her friend said.

The others just nodded and giving him all his attention.

T.O.P smirked as the girl gave him a predatory once-over.

“Uhmm..No, no, he's not my boyfriend.,” Dara smiled politely.

"Just admit it Dara." They teased. She just shrugged in response. Knowing that they won't listen to her. She retreated.


“Oh my…quite a catch, isn’t he? He’s really-”

 

“Gorgeous? Hot? y? Cute? Handsome?” she interjected dully.

To his surprise ..He's enjoying the moment. He didn't care what the people around them says. He found himself enjoying staring at her.

Dara spent the night parrying off such questions with various adroit answers and she was slowly getting bored. Dara on the other hand was growing more and more anxious and was peering at his wristwatch constantly, wondering where Jiyong had run off to – he was already two hours late.

Dara had to laugh at the look on T.O.P’s face as the girl stalked off to bother the other guests.

 

 

"Urrghh. Sorry about that. I put you in this kind of situation. I mean we.. Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter