Late night confessions

Late night phone calls

 

 

He could hear her breathing, so even and rhythmic.

It was strangely in time with the silence of the night. A slight breeze blew through the curtains, causing their silken waves to fall and crash against the window panes ever so gently.

He was nice and warm in bed, with a beautiful girl beside him. He met her in the party after their concert. She introduced herself and decided to go out the bar and go somewhere else.*

 
T.O.P stared blankly at the white ceiling. Letting out a little hiss of frustration, He pulled himself out of bed, taking careful measures not to shake the bed, lest the sleeping form beside him awakes.

He stood by the bedside for a moment, gazing at the girl on his bed. . She was beautiful.

 

Same with all the girls that he’d slept with. Beautiful and y. 

 

He’s a bad boy. He admits it. He has been slept with different girls whom he met in parties. 

 

But he has his reasons for doing so.

 

 

He then dressed up and left the hotel not so near the bar where his other members are still in the party.

 

He called G.D and said that he’s on his way home now.



~




~

T.O.P couldn’t sleep. Though tired and exhausted the whole day.

Sighing, T.O.P quietly padded his way out of the room. Four hours of contemplation and he had still come up with nothing.

He’s been trying to do things to make him sleep and doze off. Making his way to the kitchen, he set down a bowl and poured himself a bowl of cereal. As he munched on the flakes of cereal, he knew that he could only get some sleep if he could hear her voice. Her addictive voice.

Their late night phone calls already became his habit. 

He reached across the kitchen counter and got his phone where he placed it a while ago and dialed in a number that he knew by heart.


~

“Hello?” A sleepy voice on the other end said.

“Hey you, did I wake you?” T.O.P said, an easy grin slipping onto his face as he imagined her reaction to his question.

“Seunghyun-ssi” The female voice was agitated now. “Did you wake me? No, no... of course not... I love to be woken up at...” T.O.P could hear her scuffling for her clock now. “at 3.12 am in the morning.”

“I knew you would, Dara….noona.” T.O.P teased and enjoyed hearing the strangled sounds that followed on the other end.

“You have 30 seconds to make this call worthwhile...” Dara threatened.

“I couldn’t sleep Dara,” T.O.P said, his formerly light-hearted tone turned serious.

“19 seconds left...”

“Dara, I really like you. Please believe me.” T.O.P said.

For the nth time, he confessed to her. 

There was silence on the other end. He knew it. There's always silence between them everytime he confesses.

 

"T.O.P, I already know that. You told me that for the nth time already." Dara said. He could then hear her giggles.


…..

Silence

 

 

“and for the nth time again.  I also like you too T.O.P.. Aissh…” Dara finally said.

 

 

T.O.P just sighed after her response.

He knew that she was just joking. She didn’t take it seriously. She doesn’t take his confessions seriously.

The first time he confessed , she just laughed. And jump off to other topic.

The second was she said that she also like me but with a laugh again and into another topic. then on the third .. same on the fourth and now the fifth time.

As if, she’s avoiding something. Maybe because of her stupid dating ban or maybe because she likes someone else.

 

 

He dates with other woman in order to forget her. But still he can't get off his mind.

 

 

He's been thinking a lot lately. And ended up on a decision that he'll always confessed to her. No matter what.  And he'll stop from meeting and dating with other women. Because he knew that he couldn't forget her. 

 

......

 

“Seunghyun, go to sleep now eh? You’re just drunk and sleepy. Kekeke.” Dara said.

 

“Haha! Thanks. Okay, goodnight Dara-noona. ” That’s all he could say. Though pissed off at first. 

 

He was about to hang up. When.... 

 

"Seunghyun.." she said.

 A smile on his face replaced his seriousness when he her say..

"Sweet dreams Seunghyun. Wait for me , okay?"

 

 

That's the first time she said that. 

 

Then a click could hear on the other line. 

 

He couldn't stop smiling. 

 

He then grabbed some sheets from his bedroom and made his way to the living room. He needed to get some rest.

He knew he couldn't sleep right now but still .. will try to. 

 

 

Now that he knows that she really like him back. 

He couldn't get off the smile on his face.

 

 

 

"Baby, goodnight."

sandara park illustration! (5) Sandara Park 2NE1; Illustration by Irawan Phiehttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvxxh2459E1r3neouo1_400.jpg

 

 

 

*************

 

 

wooosh!! Credits to the owner of the photos!

:)

super nice! like like like them!