POLLING

U & I

Hi guys. This is not an update. Just need an opinion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Do you guys prefer............

IU/WOOYOUNG? 

 

(Evidence) On the afternoon of July 5th, the 2PM boys guest starred on SBS PowerFM‘s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time“. On the radio show, the 2PM boys were asked questions to prove their teamwork but there wasn’t one question where they all agreed on, which made the listeners laugh. Afterwards, Choi Hwa Jung then asked Wooyung, “IU or Sulli?” and they all disagreed on this as well. Wooyoung chose IU and said, “I have to be loyal to IU so I choose IU!”

 

or

 

 

IU/CHEONDOONG? 

 

 

(Evidence) Singer IU picked MBLAQ‘s Thunder as the idol she would introduce to a close friend.

IU guest-featured on the December 14th airing of MBC FM‘s radio program ‘Shindong’s ShimShim Tapa‘, to talk about her career and relationships.

When DJ Shindong asked, “Is there an idol you wouldn’t hesitate to introduce to a close friend or a sibling?”, IU answered, “MBLAQ’s Thunder. He’s the nicest guy that I know. I’ve known him since my trainee days, and I don’t think there’s a single guy in the world who is any sweeter than he is.”

 

as IU's guy bestfriend who eventually develops a feeling for her.

 

COMMENT BELOW TO VOTE,

MOST NUMBER OF VOTES WIN. 

THANK YOU!!! ^▽^