I Like . . . (Kyuhyun-Yoona)

Isn't She Lovely

“ Oppaaaaa “ Yoona shouted and looking for her oppa who is just came from military service. She and Kangin have promised to meet each other after yoong’s finishied her schedule today in SM practice room. Kangin also close to her , and it made her feel regret when Kangin in army she just visited him once. That’s why she agreed to meet him today. She can’t find Kangin in that room , but she meet other SJ member.

 

“oh  weirdo , what are you doing here ? “ Kyu asked her who is looking for Kangin

 

“Annyeong gamekyu oppa , i’m looking for kangin oppa. Because i promised to meet him here. Did you see him ? “ She answered and ask kyu if he saw him.

 

But kyuhyun doesn’t answer it. He is looking at yoona from toe to head. Then he laughed. Because yoona came with jung hana’s style. Curly hair ponytail and of course the fashion terrorist clothes. Yeah seems like now she is already comfortable with it.

 

“Yah , why do you laugh ? “ she asked him and pouting.

 

“hahaha , of course i laugh because of you yoong. Look at what you wear ! it’s so weird . hahaha “ Kyu still laugh at her. Yeah he really love .

 

“geumanhae oppa , you’re so mean. Only you who is said that to me. Love rain staffs always that i am cute. “ yoona whined at kyu and a bit angry at him

 

“but you’ll always weird in my eyes yoong. “ he said. Everybody knew that he is evil kyu after all. And yoong is best victim for him right now.

 

“Whatever evil kyu. I think i should to go now instead still here. “ yeah she feels bitter. And she walked away from him but suddenly kyu grip her and it make her stop walking.

 

“please , stop yoong. Mianhae . jinjja mianhae , it just kidding. I miss to tease you. “ he apologized to her with. Actually he really miss her. But he shy to admit it.

 

“ooh , it’s okay oppa. Nado mianhae , i was angry with you just now. I’m really tired , but neo aisssh. Just forget it oppa , i’ll go now. I want to looking for kangin oppa.”

 

“ wait yoong, honestly i lied to you. I met kangin hyung just now, and he said if i see you here you have to wait him here because he should meet lee soo man sajangnim first. “ kyu said to her

 

“so that’s why he didn’t reply my messages. And he order me to wait him here with you the evil. How kind he is. “ she feel disappointed. That’s not because kangin didn’t reply her messages , but because why kangin left her with kyu.

 

“yah , why you look so sad ? you should happy and thanks to me because of me you’re not alone here. “  He said

 

“ thank you so much kyu oppa. “ she said to him with fake smile and then sit next to him. Maybe kyu didn’t realize yet because he is already with his PSP. Yeah he is gamekyu after all.

 

The situation still the same for 10 minutes. Kyu still with his psp while yoona also busy with her phone. She tried to texted kangin but seems like kangin didn’t reply yet.

 

“oppa , i’m bored. Talk to me please. “ she look at him but kyu isn’t giving any reason.

 

“yah oppa why you only care with your PSP .” she feel really bitter

 

“because it’s more interesting than you. Just sit quietly yoong.” He said that but his eyes still on PSP

 

“ hmmm oppa , did you watch love rain ?” she asked him. Yeah she is curious too if her labelmates watched her drama or not. Honestly the rating made her worried.

 

“ huh ? love rain ? your drama ? ehm of course i didn’t. Why should i ?” he lied to her. Actually he always peeked at that drama everytime sungmin watched that.

 

“ oh , arraseo. I knew it would be like that.” She said that with sad face. She sighed , then her phone is ringing. It text from kangin , and he said that he was in cafetaria and also he want to meet her there.

 

“oppa , i think i should go now. Kangin oppa wait for me in cafetaria. Thanks for accompany me. Oppa annyeong. “ she stood up and bowed to kyu. Then she walked  away from him. But suddenly kyu called her.

 

“ yoong ah “ he called yoong and stop the game.

 

“ohh waeyo ? “ yoona stopped walking and turn her head to kyu

 

“ Honestly i like hana . “