Confessions and Kidnapping

Boundaries: Hyung

He knew someone's been following him ever since he walked pass the school gates. And he knew who that someone was. He looked to the corner of his eye, angling his head a bit, but not too much for the person behind to see. , it is him. Nervous and scared, he began to bite his lower lip, shoving his hands into the front pockets of his jeans. He scanned his surroundings, trying to find an escape, when he a noticed a curb. There. He walked casually, till he reached the turn.

He ran for his life. He thought he lost his stalker. Until he heard loud tapping and heavy breathing behind him.

Omigod, he's right behind me?!

Horror swept across his face. Run faster! Faster! He was so scared that tears began to fill his eyes. He saw another curb and made a turn for it. He felt like he couldn't breathe any longer, he was running out of energy. Oh God, someone help me. Just as he was about to give up, he noticed that the tapping had stopped. He hesitantly looked behind him.

He's gone. He began to walk at a slow pace. He sighed heavily, feeling a bit calm. He was still nervous, but not as much as before. Where is he... He kept his head down, staring at the sidewalk as he made another turn. He bumped into someone.

"Ahh, I'm so sorry." He bowed, "I should've watched where I was going." He chuckled nervously and looked up. The smile disappeared from his face. A weird yelp escaped his lips. He jumped back.

"Hyung. Jiyong-ssi." A tall, young man took a step towards the frightened Jiyong .

"Minho..." He gasped. Jiyong stumbled a little as he slowly stepped back. "Please, just leave me alone." The tears sprang back to his eyes again. Jiyong turned around and started to head off. He felt Minho's hand gripping his wrist. Minho backed him up against the wall.

Minho was hurt by his words. "Hyung, you know I can't do that. I won't." Minho came closer towards Jiyong. Minho slowly raised a hand as he leaned in. Jiyong froze, shutting his eyes. He gently wiped away the older teenager's tears.

"Stop... I said stop!" Jiyong yelled, smacking his hand away. "Why do you keep doing this to me? What do you want?!"

"Hyung, what happened that night..."

Jiyong interrupted him. "That night? Are you serious? This is what it's all about?!"

"Yes!" Minho retorded quickly. The way Minho said it, his voice becoming deeper, stable unlike a few seconds ago, the way he looked at him intently made Jiyong uncomfortable.

"Geez, Minho. I was drunk! You know I can't handle my alcohol! It just was a damn peck on the lips."

"Well, it was more than a kiss for me! I felt something weird while we were in the spur of the moment. I felt warm all over, and I kinda enjoyed it..."

"Wait... spur of the moment? Enjoyed it?Are you saying, you fell for me?" Jiyong was in shock. He began to stutter,"Y-yah, a-are y-y-you g-g-g-g-g...." He was struggling with the last word, he felt like he was going to choke on it.

"Gay? Yes, and it's all your fault! So you should take responisibility for it." Minho now avoided eye contact, his feiry attitude deflating. He began to pout.

"Stop blushing!" Jiyong smacked Minho's left shoulder. This time he pouted and began to mumble. "And I'm not taking responsibility for you turning homo on me."

"What?" Minho narrowed his eyes.

"I SAID-," he realized he was beginning to yell. Clearing his throat, he replied in a calmer tone, "I said, I'm not taking any responsibility for... this." He gestured towards Minho.

"And what the heck do you mean by all of this? This is what you kissed intently and snuggled against two weeks ago. This is what you said, 'Saranghae, Minho-ssi' to." Minho replied, imitating Jiyong's gesture.

"Ugh, why are you so frustrating?! I was in the spur of the moment!" Jiyong clasped his mouth shut, realizing he just said the same thing as Minho. Minho smirked. "Fine, what the heck do you want me to do to repay you?"

"Work for me."

"What?" Jiyong scoffed. "Man, do I look like some manwhore?" Jiyong's temper was boiling up.

"I don't mean it exactly that way. I mean, be one of my butler's at the mansion."

"I'd rather sleep on the same bed with a lion."

"Jiyong-ssi!" Minho was getting angry.

"Yah, do you think that makes any sense at all? How the heck is me working for you gonna solve your homouality?"

"I don't know if it will at all, but you have to pay me back for turning me out this way. Do you think it's easy to admit to yourself that you're gay? How the heck would you feel if you were in my position? You'd be angry too at the person who made you this way."

Jiyong had to admit he was right on that. Admitting to yourself that you like the same gender isn't an easy thing to do, and being scorned at by others doesn't help either, especially in the Republic of Korea.

"Fine. For how long?"

"100 days."

"Are you-" Jiyong stopped himself from exploding again. "Fine, but after that, you better leave me alone! For good! I don't care if you're still gay for me or whatever, find another guy who feels the same way."

Minho was elated that Jiyong agreed, he didn't really pay much attention to anything else he said after Jiyong said 'Fine.' A limo drove up next to the two. Minho's ride.

"Our ride's here." Minho looked behind him, smiling.

"Alright then. Now, back off." Jiyong put both his hands against Minho's chest.

Minho began to blush profusely. "Aishh... you really are gay." As Jiyong slowly began to ease his wayout, Minho grabbed him by the wrist. "What?"

He leaned close, a little too close for comfort. He whispered, "You're not gonna try to run away are you?"

Jiyong scoffed. He tried to sound convincing but began to stutter again. "W-what? R-run? I am no coward! I always stay true to my responsibilities." Minho just nodded and backed off.

Jiyong cleared his throat and nodded back, walking casually towards the limo. Minho was still at the wall, watching him. Jiyong took a glance behind him, reaching for the door handle slowly.

He sighed heavily, standing still for a few seconds.

Now! He made his escape, dashing off across the street. Clenching his teeth, he ran at full speed, thinking he'd lost Minho. He heard the quick tapping again. OMIGOD, what hell?!! This guy's gotta stop drinking so much Red Bull. He felt something constrict around his wrist, pulling him back into a tight embrace.

"NO! Let me go! Minho, let me go right now!!!" Jiyong whined.

Minho just stayed quiet, turning the other guy around quickly and lifting him up. He threw Jiyong over his shoulder, holding him tightly. Minho walked swiftly towards the limo, while the older boy screamed his lungs out, "! !! THIS GUY'S TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!!! !! SOMEONE HEEELLLP!!!! OLD LADY! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!!"

Jiyong pointed at a small woman with curly, silver hair, watering her garden.

"It's alright Ma'am. This is my older brother, he has memory problems, so he forgets his own family sometimes." Minho chuckled. She just shook her head and looked sorry for the older boy.

"Poor kid, forgetting his own brother." She looked away, wiped her eyes and went back to her gardening.

"WHAT?! ARGHH! HE'S LYING!!!! HE'S GAY!! HE'LL ME, AND FORCE ME TO DO LABOR WORK!!' Jiyong began to struggle to no avail. He began to wail.

Minho opened the door, throwing Jiyong inside. Sliding in, he slammed the door shut. Jiyong groaned from the sudden impact on his backside. Minho spoke through an open space to the driver, "Please roll up this window and don't bother us." The driver nodded and did as he was told. Jiyong was still groaning, turning his head side to side. Minho looked him over. He got on top of Jiyong. As he leaned over, his groin slid against Jiyong's. Jiyong felt the rush and tensed up. Open your eyes. Minho leaned on one arm to support himself, using his other hand to touch the soft, blonde hair below him. His gaze moved to the soft, thin, pink lips that were slightly parted. Minho blushed, but he couldn't avert his gaze.

his own lips, Minho leaned in. "Forgive me..."