A R U S H O F H A P P I N E S S

Because He's My Lucky Star :)

[A/N--Thank you SaMaNtHa from Dreaming One Shot for the Poster:) & LOTS of credits to JMaria For the Second poster:]

[How do YOU like it? I mean, I love this one too. But since I requested a poster from Dreaming One Shot, you know the ruies. Thanks anyways hun! For this cute poster teeheexD]

-

I sqinted my eyes to see better towards the shinning sun light. My mind went blank when I made out the figure, arms wrapped around my waist and crouching forward was Hyun Seung.
 
"Oh my gosh! Juna unnie, you and oppa make such a cutier couple than when you were with Junhyung!" Hyun Seo popped out of nowhere and smiled like an angel.
 
I made a face as Hyun Seung pulled me to my feet.
 
Junhyung, who notices our akward position, walked over towards us three.
 
"Hyun Seo," he pointed over to the girl, she squealed quietly to herself as her dreams came true, "You like me?" Junhyung tilted his head as if he only found out.
 
Hyun Seo looked towards me and without a care she nodded her head violently.
 
Junhyung smiled and pulled her into his bare chest, "Would you like to be my partner?" His dark eyes glared over to me and Hyun Seung.
 
"Yes Junhyung." Hyun Seo acted so cute, well she was cute but, that was acting. Junhyung leaned in real close to her face. His black eyes stared straight into her.
 
He smirked, "Never."
 
I was shocked, he acted so real as if he was going to make her his partner yet it was all a script.
 
Hyun Seo's smiling face turned into an embarassing frown. She silently held her hands together in front of herself as she stood, unspeakable.
 
Junhyung walked away from the group before turning around, "Hyun Seung, are you tagging along or not?"
 
Hyun Seung took one look at his crying sister, he shook his head and followed behind Junhyung.
 
I approched Hyun Seo after the two had left, I wanted to pull her into my arms and comfront her, but it was already too ovbious that I was a part of her anger.
 
"Uh, Hyun S-Seo dongseng. Um.." My hands shook and my knees weaken, what was the right things to say after all this had happened? I can't take back Junhung's words even if I wanted to.
 
"Don't touch me!" Hyun Seo screamed at me as she fell straight down on her bottom. She wailed softly to herself as she pulled her knees up to her chin, and she cried.
 
I couldn't just leave her like this, can I? Junyhung caused all this, he did. And, he's the only person who can fix it now.
 
"Don't move. I'll be right back." I told Hyun Seo as I ran off after the guys. I searched around the camp grounds, the woods seem to never end and when I was about to give up a 'somebody' ran into me.
 
She scoffed and crossed her arms together, "Um Excuse me, Fatty."
 
I huffed and puffed, trying to catch my breath as I eyed around the grounds for Junhyung. "I'm sorry Sohee, just give me a few minutes to find-" remebering that Sohee and Junhyung had a 'Thing' I didn't mention his name, but wasn't it so obvious as well.
 
"Junhyung, are you looking for Junhyung?" Sohee asked, her facial expression is so diffrent from when we first met to now.
 
I remained silent, not wanting to answer her question.
 
I sighed relief when my eyes rested on Junhyung's cold figure sitting alone on a bench a few meters away from where Sohee and I stood.
 
Without saying a word I ran pass Sohee and marched right up to Junhyung.
 
He sat up when he saw me coming his way.
 
"Oh there you are Juna!" Dongwoon ran towards me, but all my focus was on Junhyung.
 
I stood facing him, not knowing where to start. Junhyung stared at me, just waiting for me to say a word.
 
"What's wrong with you?" the words finally escaped my lips. Junhyung looked at me in confusion.
 
"Why did you say that to Hyun Seo when you were going to turn her down? Do you know how much a girl like that craves for you?" I spat out not leaving one detail less.
 
Junhyung broke out into a cold laugh, "So. When did you start caring about what others feel when you just met them?"
 
His words stucked to my brain hard, Why was I standing up for Hyun Seo when I had just met her?
 
I inhaled deeply, "Fine. I admit it, I don't know why. But she's sitting out there, in the woods by herself crying. At least bring her to the Springs where the adults can keep an eye on her."
 
Junhyung ignored me, he began playing with his phone, twisting it and turning it.
 
"Yong Junhyung are you listening to me." I stated as I moved my figure towards his look, he looked away.
 
My hand tingled, my body ached but most important, I felt pushed away. I brung my hand up towards his face and with one blow slapped him hard on his cheek. His skin turned bright pink as he widen his eyes in disbelief.
 
"Alright, I'm selfish. I'm stupid for being on Hyun Seo's side even when I had just met her." My voice began to break as memories of my own experience replayed in my head.
 
Junhyung nodded, "Yeah Juna. You are very selfish and self centered indeed." His eyes looked over my shoulder to Dongwoon and Sohee.
 
"But maybe I did it out of my own feelings. I did it becasue I knew how it felt to be played with and set up. And you, Yong Junhyung, never open your eyes big enough to see the pressure you had laid on this girl's shoulder. She may be crying somewhere in the woods right now thinking how dumb she was to let you trick her." I wiped the fallen tear that I tried so hard to hold onto.
 
Junhyung's tensed face relaxed. I sniffed, "It's fine if you're not ready to claim your wrong doing. I'll do it for you, like always." I stated as I dashed away and towards the way that I came from.
 
I can hear Dongwoon's voice chanting my name over and over again, until it began a faint echo and there, I knew I was far away from Camp as ever.
 
Coming up to the place where I last left Hyun Seo, nothing was there but a phone charm. She must've left when she realized I wasn't coming, and had dropped her charm.
 
I smiled at how childish and dramatic I had been, yelling at Junhyung, I even slapped him just for the fact that a girl was crying for him.
 
A thunder roared over my head and as quickly as the clouds began to form, Rain began to pour like buckets of water. I gasped, every 5 second I would bring my hand up to wipe my drenched face just so I can make out the path back to shelter.
 
But it was no use. The rain was drowning me, like literly drowing me in rain. Whenever I take in deep breaths, water would get into my nose and I'd choke.
 
I couldn't see where i was going and I could barely breathe.
 
God, if I just lay on this pile of mud, would someone ever find me? Let's hope someone goes for an early jog tomorrow and see me, lying on the ground lifeless.
 
I sat myself down on the ground as I leaned against a tree trunk. I've had enough of this trip and it was only day 1.
 
Suddenly a pair of arms lifted my body off the ground, one arm around my thigh and the other under my armpits. I studied the strangers face, and a rush of happiness ran throughout my body.
 
I knew it, Yong Junhyung, You were still your old caring self like always.
 
[A/N--ARGH! Isn't he smexy teeheexD COMMENT!] Dang it, I didn't want to stop typing, BUT i did so you'll have to wait and see what I have in store for you in the Next Chapter :)