Chapter 1

You Bet!

 

“Hey, stop that! It’s so annoying! What’s up with you, huh?” shouted Young Saeng to Hyun Joong, who’s playing with the empty coke can absentmindedly, making some annoying noise.

“The Boys”, that’s what they are known of in school and they belong to the “rich and famous” circle of the society. They are gorgeous people, spoiled brats, childish and rebellious. They get what/who they want in whatever way they can. Girls drool over them. Teachers despise them. Other guys envy them.

“Man, am bored! Totally bored! Life ! Can we do something exciting?!” Hyun Joong exclaimed.

“Tsk..tsk..so you’re done with that hot chick you saw at the bar last week? What’s her name? Min Young?” teased Kyu Jong while taking a bite of his sandwich.

“Oh that? She’s boring, spoiled and has a loud mouth!..so disgusting!”

“Really? But you enjoyed her, didn’t you?”

“Hahahahhaha!..Wooohooooo!”..they all cheered, teasing Hyun Joong.

“Yeah..yeah..”, Hyun Joong proudly said while giving his friends some hi-5!

“Ok..Ok..so what do you want to do then? Car racing? Vacation abroad?”, asked Jung Min

“Naaahh..sooo boring you guyz! Let’s do something new, something different..something exciting!”

An idea came to Young Saeng “Alright, why don’t we try your charm Mr. Kim Hyun Joong..hhhmmmm..within a week or two make a girl fall for you.”

What?! Are you kidding me? A week?!...That girl at the bar…what’s her name?”, he looked at Kyu Jong seeking  for the name..

“Park Min Young!”..shouted Kyu Jong laughing

“Yeah, right..whatever!...I got her laid within 5 minutes man!..Now you want me to get a girl within a week?!..hahahhahha! you’re joking, right?!

“wait..wait..i don’t mean the beautiful, intoxicating, y women of yours drooling over you buddy...but..” Young Saeng waited and said…

Seeing  a plain, simple and somewhat naïve girl passing by them, Young Saeng blurted with a sheepish grin “her…”

Hyun Joong followed the direction of Young Saeng’s eyes, and with widened eyes shouted “WHAT?!..NO WAY, JOSE’!”..hey, she’s not my type man..c’mon..”

“Aaaahhh..so you’re saying that you can’t do it? You can’t make this kind of girl fall for you in a week?!” poor Hyun Joong…huhuhu..” teased Young Saeng, which solicited laughter and mocking from the others.

“Yah, Hyun Joong, you can’t do it? Oh c’mon!..hahahahhaha!” mocked Kyu Jong

“Hyun Joong the coward..Hyun Joong the coward”..teasingly sang by Jung Min..”hahahahhaha!”

“Yah..yah.. shut up you guyz!”

“Alright..let’s make it 2 weeks then..i will bet 500,000 won.” Young Saeng said with a devilish smile.

“Whoah!” exclaimed Kyu Jong..”Alright, same here!” he and Jung Min shouted.

“Arasso..Arasso..i will do it! Be ready then with each of your 500,000 won!!!”. exclaimed an irritated Hyun Joong.

“Man, this gonna be exciting! Let the games begin!”..Kyu Jong and Jung Min excitedly chorused.

“HHmmm..let’s see Hyun Joong how far can you go? Heard this girl hates you..Oh, it’s gonna be exciting!”  Young Saeng thought and looked at Hyun Joong with a devil smile.

Hyun Joong was silent..thinking..hard“Dang, what have I gotten myself into?!”