The Prince

iPod Shuffle Challenge!

"There he is," someone yelled and pointed to the prince. He was walking in the park with his guards and all I could do was stare. I've never seen him in real life and I was admiring him. He was a really pretty boy for that fact. However, I turned my head when he looked in my direction and kept his eyes on me.

He started to walk towards me and I felt like I couldn't breathe when he finally reached me. I was just sitting and he smiled.

"What is you name?" he asked me.

"Umm, _____. N-nice to meet you!" I said and stood up to bow to him. He smiled and chuckled slightly.

"A very pretty name for a very beautiful girl. You must be very popular around many guys." he said and my eyes got bigger.

"N-no sir!" I said in shock.

"Please, call me Jeremy." the prince said and I regained my posture.

"Yes Jeremy. It was a pleasure to meet you." I said and bowed more, still freaking out inside.

"Here," the prince handed me something. I stared at it.

"It's an invitation to the royal ball, you should come." he said and left, leaving me stare in awe.

~~

Song: The Boys

Artist: SNSD

Length: 3:46

(And thumbs up for the You're Beautiful reference!! :D Jeremy!)