Still

I like you the best

It was dark. I looked up and to my surprise he was there again. But this time watching me, instead of the opposite way. Efery time i've dreamt this, I've watched him. But now, he was looking at me. I noticed he mothed something, but I didnt understand what. Squinting my eyes I tried to make out the words that was formed by his lips. I saw "I..m s..rry. Th..nks but .. I can l..t. yo.. go. M..ve ..n" He moved them slowly and no sound could be heard. He mouthed it again and I finally understood. "Im sorry. Thanks but now I can let you go. Move on" 

My eyes widened when I realized. No! Nonono I couldn't do that. He was everything I had and everything I ever wanted. He was my best friend and there was no way I could let him go. All this, all the dreams and agony was worth it, even the pain. If I forgot, then who would remember him? He only had me. I loved him, he was my best friend. But the bond that held us together was stronger than that. We were inseperable. I dont care about what he did, we are still best friends. Since I still remember him, he hasn't dissappeared. Why did he say such a thing? My heart ached so bad. Breathing became hard and the pain shot through my body. I tried to hold it back but it was too hard and I screamed. Then I woke up. 

 

Panting I opened my eyes. It was light and white in the room. My room always had the curtain closed. Turning my head to the right I realized I've never been here before. I felt my heart in pain again and winced. 

"Hey, I heard screaming are you okay!?" Doojoon suddently burst in trough the door. I looked up at him in shock. My mouth was hanging open but I was to busy trying to understand what was going on to notice. 

"It's okay, you're okay now. Was it a bad dream? Are you still hot? Last time I checked you were burning" I looked at him more closely. Blinking tdue to the bright light and furrowing my brows, I tried to grasp the situation once again, before yet another shot of pain seeked it's way trough my body and into my heart. I grabbed my shirt and surpressed a scream. 

"Don't be scared, you're at my place. You said you didnt want to go to a hospital and then you fainted, so I brought you here. Are you in pain? Wait a second and I'll check your temperature" Doojoon said and went to his desk and pulled out a drawer, taking something from it. A termometer I guessed. Then he came to me again. 

"Don't be frigthened, alright? I'll just check now" He said and put a hand on my head. He frowned but remained silent, then checked my temperature. ", you've becomming hotter. How are you feeling?"

My head was spinning and I closed my eyes, but managed to say one word. "T-thisty.."

"Okay, I'll go get some water, wait here" Like there was somewhere for me to go, I said although I wasn't really feeling anything about that fact at the moment. 

It felt like just a second he left me until he was back again. He helped me sit up and I slowly drank the water. 

"Thanks.."

"It's okay, just rest" He said and smiled. Suddenly my heart thumped, and then it ached. I whinced to the pain. 

"Does it hurt that bad?" He sounded genuinely concerned. I tried to talk again but pain was taking over, and I fisted my hands into balls. He noticed and carefully held my hand. "Take it easy and don't tire yourself out. I'll be here, just rest"

And somehow, that eased my pain a little.