affection

Your Affection

 

I stretched my arm as laid myself on the couch. It was my free time for relax my entire muscle after our performance last night, since I woke up this morning all I did just stay on the dorm and ate everything I found at freezer, though I must control abut my food but today just the exception.

“Yah! Hyung, what’s with this?” Key came from the downstairs and stared at me, I could see anger flushed on his face. Though he was like that he still beautiful. Yeah, he’s really beautiful. Not mention that he looked like a girl but he had his own gesture.

From a long time I always noticed him, though our relationship not too close like what he had with Jonghyun. He always gave me a strange sense, strange sensuality…I wonder why.

“Enjoy your free time, Kibum,” another strange thing is I don’t know why I prefer call him with Kibum instead of Key. He also called me with Jinki, normally I never like it if anyone called me like that but for Kibum I can let him do what he want.

Kibum sat across the table and flipped some magazine while resting his chin on his left hand, I peeked through my own magazine and stare at him. He was read the fashion page on that magazine, right… he always love those clothes and their trends. Watching him while I was stay on my couch wasn’t comfortable at all, so I decide to rose from my couch and walk toward him. He seemed too busy with his world; he didn’t even notice that I was sat beside him now.

See? He gave me those strange feelings again. Well, lately I’ve been realized that I like him. Very much.

For me, that was a trouble; I mean can you imagine what his reaction if he found out? He must be shouted at me with disgust and decide to threw himself out from SHINee. No, that can’t be happened. I can’t hold my self from that feeling, whenever I looked at his chocolate orbs my heart beating faster and I couldn’t hide my blush anymore.  I do have some affection feelings toward him.

“Yah—“
“W-what? Aish, what are you doing here so sudden?!” he slapped at my shoulder,

“Sudden? Hey, I’ve been here for last ten minutes,” I chuckled while ruffled his hair; he didn’t stop me when I pulled his bang slowly and revealed his piercings. Ah, those piercings… another reason why I called him beautiful.  That cartilage piercing interest me more, I’ve been asked manager for let me pierce my ear just like Kibum did but they never let me.

My image was being a humble leader and they always said that piercings never suited with me. But I thought it was cool, having jewelry on your ears wouldn’t make you look like a girl—well Kibum probably look y just like the other girl but he’s a man.

“Yah, kibum…didn’t you purchased another ear stud last week? Why you don’t use them?” I asked—still playing with his hair.

“I want to but I love this one,” he took a glance at me once and then focused his eyes on that magazine again. Damn, why you didn’t take your time for enjoying my good looking face?

“Give them to me then,”

“You don’t have any hole on your ears, what will you do?” he laughed,

“Then…” a crazy thought came in to my mind. “How about you pierce my ears?”

He dropped his jaw and slapped my head, I winced in pain but he still put his angry expression on his face.

“Are you lost your mind?”

“No…don’t let anyone know about this, okay? I wouldn’t use them when we had some schedule or anything; it’s just our secret,”

Kibum took a long time before he stop babbling around and said yes to my wish. He willing me to give some of his favorite ear stud, I thought he will do my pierce tomorrow or next week but what I got is he were running into his room, take some needle—you know a needle that your mom always use for repairing some ripped clothes.

I quickly covered my ears and take a step back, he was so scary when showed me the needle.

“Why we don’t use a pierce tool instead?!” I screamed in fear,

“I lose them, now come here, hyung,”

“No,”

“Hey! C’mon, I don’t take a no. if you’re a true man then don’t you dare to pulled back your words,” he laughed at me with a mock tone.

“But…”

“It will not be hurt, promise…” he put his perfect smile on his flimsy lips. If I was a then maybe I’ve been him from a long time. He takes my hand and now we’re sat on the floor; facing each other and he smirked. For earth sake he smirked at me with a needle on his hand, to be honest that’s scared me.

His cold hand held my shoulder while I still closed my eyes in anticipation. Few seconds later I could feel a shocked sensation mixed with an unbearable pain. My teeth, head and everything could feel the pain. Kibum handed me a tissue but it couldn’t help me from my pain, it’s true that I’ve been make some hole on my ear few years ago but I use the medical tools not a needle.

“It’s hurt…oh my God..” I winced in pain and I could feel some fresh blood running down from my ears. Suddenly a hand took my hand that still covered my ears and I could feel another weird sensation on my skin. It’s wet, ticklish and hurts.

Kibum my ears.

I was stoned and for about one minute as he still doing that to me. When the blood was gonna stop he quickly pulled himself and he was ready for run, but I held his wrist—make him turned back with his blushed face.

“W-what?” I could feel his tremble hands,

“What’s that for?” I asked and run my thumb over his face,

“My… just take it as my affection for you, “