His not that bad

This Angelic Jerk

[Yoochun's  POV]

I treated the staffs for ice cream at Timeout. We were having fun, Then I spotted her with a huge order of ice cream that 3 to 4 can finish.

She looked upset, and she had teary eyes. I couldn't help but approach her and check if she was ok.

"Are you planning getting fat?" 

"Just please go away..." she moaned. 

She's really not ok by the tone of her voice.

 

"Are you ok? and aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked her.

"I got fired ok?" she said.

"It's not because I was late, it was because of HIM." 

Him? oh that guy. How can he do this to her?

"Cheer up, join us there." I gestured to where the staff is. 

"No, I'm ok. Thanks for offering." She gave me a warm smile.

"I appreciate it but I'd rather be alone." 

I took her hand and gestured to one of the employee to take her order and follow me.

"Yah...I don't feel like arguing." She said complaining.

I like this side of her instead of her throwing temper tantrums, Ok the temper tantrums was my fault.



 

[Your POV]

I really had no strength at all to argue, So I allowed him to drag me to where the staffs where.

"Oh? Who is she?" One of the staffs asked.

"Oh wait isn't she your girlfriend?" One of the staffs asked.

I looked at Yoochun, I just nodded. I had no energy to say no anymore. I'm unemployed right now and this pretending to be his girlfriend doesn't bother me now. But it will soon when I get my energy back.

"Yeah, I wanted to introduce her to you guys." He said cheerfully. 

After staying there for 20 minutes. He took my hand and excused oursleves. He brought me outside and dragged me to a park.

"What is wrong with you?" I looked at him.

"I'm wondering when you'll throw your temper tantrums." he said laughing. 

"Let go." I said

He looked at me acting clueless. 

"Let go or DIE." I said with a poker face on. 

He let go immediately. And looked at me.

"Geez, you're scarier without raising your voice." He complained. 

"I'm far more scarier if you get any closer, so stay away." I warned him.

"But being with you is refreshing than meeting my fans. My fans makes me happy too but the happiness you give me is a diffrent one. you're like Lemon." He said chuckling.

"Lemon? you are so weird." I said looking at him with a disgusted look.

"What? that's the best description I can think of and I remembered what Jaejoong hyung said. a girl that fits to me is someone like Lemon." 

"A girl that fits you is a girl like Lemon? are you telling me I'm-- oh never mind." 

"Hmmm...It's been a while since I get to have a walk at the park with a girl." 

"It's a first for me too. other than him. can you tell your staff we "broke up" while we walked around." I suggested.

"Why? don't you like to try going out for real?" he said chuckling.

"Are you crazy? you're crazy." I gave out a weak laugh.

"Come on...you never know I'm better than Yoohwan." he said nudging me on my side with a smile on his face.

"Whatever..." I said smiling.

"Aish...this girl doesn't know what she's missing..." He muttered.

"What? why? are you that great?" I asked laughing.

"Yes I am." he laughed. 

So Yoochun has this side of him too other than his Jerk side. I like this side of him. We walk for another round and went back to Timeout.

"I'm going home, Enjoy with the staff and tell them we had "Broken up"." I reminded him.

"Fine, we're already "breaking up" even if we haven't started going out for real." he pouted as he was about to get in.

"You better tell them."

"I know...or else you'll beat me up." He said smiling. and disappeared behind the door. 

Today was full of surprises. and He actually cheered me up.