A Morning Disaster.

This Angelic Jerk

[Yoochun's POV]

"Hmmm?" she hang up on me. I must be very annoying. I can't sleep.

I'm definitelt sleeping at least I'll try and wake up later.

After a few hours I woke up, It was 5am. And I can feel my stomach grumble. I took my jacket and went to my car and drove to 7eleven since I can't believe I finished all my noodles at home.

"Good morni----" The cashier greeted me but stopped. I know why, but they should just don't mind me.

I looked around and took 2 ramen and 2 banana milk. These stuffs are good, and I have plans on ruining her morning.

I went to the cashier and she was still staring.

"Oppa, I'm a fan." 

"Uh...Thank you for supporting us." 

"Can you sign this please?" 

She handed me a notebook and pen. So I did and went out before others approached me.

This is tiring. I got in the car next stop is her place. I wonder if she'll have the energy on shouting and blowing up this early in the morning.


[Your POV]

I woke up at 5 and thought of making coffee...I'm so tired plus the first thing I hear was that jerk. 2am of all possible time to bother me.

As I was waiting for my hot water to boil I heard someone knocking. 

"Who is it?" 

"It's me..."

Wait a min---this voice belongs to that jerk. No, I shouldn't open the door. He'll leave I'm sure of it.

"I don't know anyone called "Me", so go away."

"Yah! it's Me, Park Yoochun...Micky Yoochun." 

"I'm sorry you got the wrong place, please leave."

"Yah, I'm not an idiot to go to the wrong place." He sounds annoyed now. See how he likes it.

"But you look like one." 

"Yah...just open the door. I have food."

"Can't you eat at your own home, ugghhh what's wrong with you?" I give up. he's too persistent and I have no energy at all. 

"Get in, I hate you." I looked at him and gave him a glare.

"I know, but I like you. you're funny." 

I just looked at him with a grumpy face on. I really don't feel like smiling seeing this guy.

"Here, please pour some water in."

He seriously bothe ramen, CUPPED RAMEN. he could've at least both the ones being cooked this guy is so...

And some Banana Milk. Great, Ok wait Banana Milk is not bad I actually like it.

"Well, your apartment is boring you should turn on the radio once in a while." 

He went and turned it on and G.Na's and Wheesung's song was playing "Nice To Meet You" that is such a contrast situation with me and HIM.

We don't even like each other. and having that play in the background is weird. While waiting for the Ramen to be ready. 

"Isn't the song nice meeting someone?"

"Yeah, depends who's that someone." 

"Well meeting you was um...kind of the complete opposite of the song." he commented

Yes, Completely the OPPOSITE.

"How I wish I met in that way with Yoohwan." 

"Yah...give up on Yoohwan he has his eyes on someone else who is definitely not YOU." 

He even ruins my hope, I hate him more now. 

"What's with songs being played?" 

Now it was "If I have a lover" by G.na and Rain.

"Maybe because it's Valentines day today..." Yoochun pointed out.

"Really?" I asked while eating.

"Aigoo...what kind of girl doesn't know it's Valentines today?" he looked at me with some surprised look on his face.

"What? It's like I have someone special to mark that day." 

"That's the problem you don't have anyone you're interested as of now, that's why you're always like on your PMS."

"What did you say?! I dare you to say that again! why you...." 

"You're a grumpy woman because no one is making you have that butterfly feeling inside." he said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Yah! I don't have someone right now but I will soon---er or later. Fine just because you have a girlfriend you're so full of yourself."

"Yah, she's not my girlfriend officially yet, we haven't really get back together officially." he explained.

"But I bet you have prepared some event for her today." I commented.

"No, we haven't called each other anymore. that means we didn't get back together and I'm single too." he added.

"Oh? she was a beauty you know." I added.

"I don't need a pretty woman to make me happy it's a plus though, but I'd rather have someone who's interesting and fun to be with." 

What the? he has a sweet smile/shy smile on his face, is he serious? Uwa...daebak he looks cute as of now.

"How about let's act like a couple today just for fun?" 

"Wait...Wh-what?!" that question caught me by surprise that I choked on some noodles.

"Come on...let's have as single people joining in the couple fun." he insisted.

"Yah, I'm not crazy to agree on that."

"Aish...no wonder no guy would approach you, you're no fun." 

"What? yah, I can be fun too. Fine let's do what you planned." Wait what did I just agree on?!

"Ok! lets meet after your work."

"Ummm...about that..." I let out a nervous laughter.

"No, you can't take it back."

I felt my phone ringing in my jacket. It was Junhyung-ssi.

"Hello?" 

"Um...Hyeju-ssi the cafe won't open today since today we're going to have some minor renovations. it will be done in about a week. so you guys have a bonus 1 week break. Have fun and it's Valentines today, so you guys can be with someone special today too. that's all. Bye!"

"Uh---ok, bye." 

Why?! I woke up so early and this always happen even when I was going to school, when I really felt like attending classes suddenly it's cancelled.

I was startled to find Yoochun behind me.

"Yah! don't stand behind me like that!" I scolded him.

"That means you're free today? I'll comeback later at 9 so I'll be going for now." He left with a satisfied smile on his face. 

I just watched his back till he shut the door close behind him. I felt my knees go weak and I sat on one of the chairs nearest to me.

What should I do? I agreed on an outrageous idea for "Fun"