Are Things Getting More Complicated?

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

After practicing at his home he brought me home of course even he drops me off we still bicker on the way that's normal now. US not fighting that's a big problem.

-In the car-

"You know, you and Jinhee actually look good together." I opened that up because she's the first one that popped in my mind.

"Oh? really? maybe we are. maybe I'm just trying hard to get." 

This jerk realluy desereves a well served knuckle sandwich.

"Why did you break up anyway?" I looked at him, he kept quite for a while.

"You don't have to answer that, we're not even close sorry for asking." since it looks like it was a too sensitive question to ask him. what was I thinking?!

"We broke up, because we didn't really match each other, it's hard to be with someone you don't have at least one thing in common." he suddenly said that.

"Oh...well I guess these things happen." I said.

"You seemed to be getting hooked to a guy pretty easily." 

What did he say? he didn't just imply I was an easy girl. Oh no he didn't...

"At least I'm not having an unclear relationship with my ex." 

"At least I don't throw myself to her unlike someone." 

ok this is being a heated argument now.

"Throw? is that someone ME?! stop the car." 

He wasn't stopping, I repeated myself 3 times till he stopped. I glared at him and got out of the car. I don't care if I have to walk an hour since maybe I'll get to commit murder inside that car. He's lucky I'm not seriously crazy.

I was walking straight ahead not caring he was still there following me with his stupid Porsche. He better go before I put a scratch on his precious car.

"Yah...I'm sorry I didn't mean to...yaaaah...just get in." 

"Go Away. Please." 


[Yoochun's POV]

Aish...She's being difficult. I didn't mean to say that but the argument just went that way. It's 1am and it's dangerous for to be walking alone, she's driving me crazy.

I stopped the car and got out and grabbed her and carried her and I placed her in the back seat. 

"Yah!!!!" Uwa her screams are wow.

I locked the doors, she's a difficult person to deal with. And we have to film later and that's good there's an argument scene. At least we won't feel that awkward acting that out.

"Why must you be so difficult?" I asked her.

"Why must you always say tackless things?" 

Ok that question got me, I don't know when it comes to her my composure just breaks down.

"See? you can't even answer that. From now on don't talk to me unless it's related to work." 

"Fine. I don't need someone like you anyway." 


[Your POV]

Jerk, he just agreed to that, that easily. I let out a big sigh and looked at him, I really want to his back. But I won't anymore. Fine thing s this way is better too. 

I don't care if we wont be able to have hate-hate friendship, I don't care. It's better for me I can see Junhyung-ssi without him interrupting. 

If you look at it, this is better. This is GREAT! 

I got out of the car without looking back at him. I heard his car speed up and I looked back. 

"He's such JERK! he doesn't even want to make-up!" I screamed outside the streets. he's such a jerk.

"Why must I endure this? nd I thought it was fun being his friend in a hate-hate relationship." 

"He's driving me crazy, like seriously. later I'm definitely put all my emotions into that argument."

Things are getting more complicated since I started filming with him.