Hell Week O_O

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Hell week for me was exams, but now it's completely different. I am now standing here being prepared for filming. I see camera's every angle I turn to. 

Are those gonna like be focused on me? sound system all over the place. So this is how fliming is and on TV it looked so normal. I know it's kinda something like that. but being here personally seeing it, gives me butterflies. Oh my gosh I feel like throwing up. I covered my mouth and gagged.

"It seems like you're nervous." I hear someone from behind me laughing. 

I don't even to turn around to face him, since I already know sho it is. It's no other than Jerk Face Park Yoochun!!! 

"Do your best." he patted my shoulder a bit too hard and walked off. He's really asking for it!

We started, and went smoothly except for some NG's we BOTH had. He kept on twitching a smile when the camera is all focused on my face. He's such a jerk he was doing that on purpose for me to laugh when I was suposed to be seriously pissed.

There was a chasing scene, where he chases me for compensation since I accidentally made a dent to his car. He stopped in the middle of running and just died laughing. And I was running and as I turned around he was sitting and laughing. 

Finally we're having a break. I sat down I'm seriously dead tired. and how many months am I gonna endure 3? is it 3? or 4?

That's still long. and a day after tomorrow I'll have to answer like questions. And I'm sure people will recognize me after THAT happened. that wonderful experience of being stalked by angry fans. Well they already did when the poster for the drama was released. But the comments were positive in a way like 

'oh? so she's an up coming actress, they were really just friends then ~^^' 

those kindsof comments were seen mostly. I'm glad that's finally over but me being his "Close Friend" you got to be kidding me.

"Crazy woman...yah...crazy..." 

Now he calls me crazy.

"What jerk face?" I looked at him. 

"You'll be asked a lot of question the day after tomorrow. Don't you feel nervous?"

I am IDIOT!!! I'm just a normal person who was just making deliveries but I just had to bump into youo and bump into the Mr.Kim and all hell broke loose!!!

"Not really. I think I can handle it." I said in a cool tone.

I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die. I don't want to...can I like act I was sick and not show up?

"Oh really? But if I'll hear you getting sick on that day, I'll think you chickened out." he said sticking his tongue out and walked away.

Great I can't use that excuse, how about being in a car accident? BUT I don't have a car anymore...and I can't like throw my body in the middle of the street I'll die for sure.


[Yoochun's POV]

She's obviously nervous, I looked at her from a far, she was fidgeting with her fingers. She kept on letting out sighs and was looking up. 

But she's doing well in filming, except it's no fun if there's no NG's to be put in the DVD release. And I found out simply making a smile makes her smile. 

Calling her crazy doesn't offend her too. Maybe because she knows she is. And if she's gonna chicken out of the Press Con. It's gonna be no fun at all.

I thought of smiling at her for no reason and see if she'll laugh.

"The hell are you doing?" she asked me looking creeped out. 

I leaned closer smiling at her. This time I can see a smile showing on her lips.

"Yah...Stop being weird get away." she said laughing.

I leaned closer. She had her eyes closed laughing.

"Stop it, it's seriously creepy." This time she opened her eyes and we exchanged glances. this time she looked surprised.

"Get off!" she pushed me away. I just stuck my tongue at her and went away.

For a moment there, I was  frozen for a minute there. That was a bad idea. 


[Your POV]

*cringes* he was acting weird again. He's scary and looked stupid with a grin on his face. I laughed and stopped. Because that face was seriously funny.

Who wouldn't laugh come on? that was funny. ok...maybe I'm just weird. I still can't help but feel going crazy. for that day.

I turn around and see him doing it again. I held in my laughter. No Hyeju it's not funny.

 

P.S I used a gif file :)) well tell me if you guys want it this way or picture-less ~^^

gif's not mine got it from http://yeahchunface.tumblr.com/

 if you want more Chun faces check it out there ~^^ bye! 뿅! :P