Great I Can't Go Out...

This Angelic Jerk

[Your POV]

Just after that day, I can't get out of my house without my life being threatened. Yes THREATENED. I knew it spending that day with that guy was BIG mistake.

Why me? It's been 3 days I haven't gone out of the house, good thing I went grocery shopping last week. I have supplies for the next few days. good thing the cafe is under renovation, I still have time to think of ways how to fix this on my own.

I checked some videos and wow, there are even FANCAMS. I should just disappear, someone please help me. 

My phone rang and it was him. 

"Hello? What more damage do you want to cause sir?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ummm...I'm sorry. it became complicated. When I tweeted that some were ok with it but,,, majority had violent reactions but this will die down soon."

He sounded really calm of course, I'm the one being threatened her. 

"Are you ok? Hang on I'll stop by."

"NO...Please NO, that will add oil to fire and I'm already in fire."

"Ok, tell me if you need help."

"I thank you for your kind offer, but I will seriously not ask for help from you. bye." 

I hang up right away, I don't want him to feel that bad. If he feels bad about this? he better be! I'm being quarantined in my own home.

after a few minuted walking around the living room, I receive another phone call this time from Junhyung-ssi.

"Hello?"

"Oh...Hyeju-ssi I saw some article about you, are you ok? Because fans can be scary." I can hear his concerned tone on the other side.

"I'm ok, thank you for checking up on me." 

"Would you like to have some coffee with me today?" 

"Um...I would love to, but---"

but I feel my lifes in danger if I step out of my apartment's door. But I can't say that.

"It's ok, I'm going to pick you up. so don't worry going over to the place." he said laughing. He knew what I was afraid of.

"Oh! ok." 

"I'll be there in 20 minutes, so wait for a bit ok?" 

Why is he this sweet? He should really find a woman that's wife material and who's georgeous too.


[Junhyung's POV]

I can't believe she was with a Park Yoochun on Valentines Day, Are they going out? but she doesn't look like she's inlove or anything with him, she looks

more on being close friends with him just having fun. I wonder if she's ok? I can't help but feel anxious over her right now. These guy's fans are scary too 

not all but the stalker ones. Maybe she doesn't even go out from her house. And she's supposed to be enjoying her Bonus break. I should cheer her up.


[Yoochun's POV]

These messages are never ending, some are ok with it but other's are just too negative. first i don't even date girls like her. second I'm not interested in her she's just a FRIEND.

-Fans messages-

"Oppa, you guys look cute together! ><"

"Oppa!!! I don't believe you're just friends!! ;A;"

"Oppa, are you really not in a relationship?! you should break up if you are."

"Oppa, My hearts breaking!!!"

-End of messages-

I closed the twitter app, and rested my head on the headrest in my car.

I feel guilty like seriously, I just wanted to rest and have fun on that day. even Jinhee called me a hundred times, which I didn't pick up even one.

I don't feel like arguing with her, with Hyeju making me feel worried. I hope she's ok. She even told me not to help her at all. 

I should just at least check on her, I turn the car around and drove to her apartment but I stopped. I saw her getting out with a guy. He looked good too, and 

she looked happy being with him, their laughing? Why did I even---who cares if she maybe dating that guy. not my business anyway. I should just get back 

home and play with Harang. 


[Your POV]

"Thank you for picking me up and inviting me for coffee." I said awkwardly. I feel somehow guilty to have him get me out of the apartment.

"No, no need to thank me, I just wanted to see you too." he said flashing me a smile. 

"Ah...Is that so." what do you even talk about with your boss's son.

I looked around and spotted some girls looking at me. I can feel their laser death glares at me. 

"Excuse me, Junhyung-ssi I'll just go to the restroom." 

He looked at me and nodded with a smile.

I went in one of the cubicles and calmed myself down for a moment. Those were definitely maybe one of the girls who calls me and sends me scary letters.

But I should calm down. As I was calming myself down. I heard some girls voices.

"I guess she's really Yoochun oppa's close friend, because that man looks like her boyfriend." 

"Well, maybe or you never know she's cheating on Yoochun oppa." 

"But let's ask Yoochun oppa, and tell him about it." 

"Maybe he'll talk to us."

"We can hope, let's pass by his house."

These girls are scary how can I cheat over a guy who's not even my boyfriend. Aigoo...These girls should just study instead or live a healthy non-stalking life.

I finally heard them gone out, and as I walked out they were really gone. Those group of girls that were glaring at me seiously disappeared. 

Good luck on Yoochun if he encounters them.

"Sorry I took so long." 

"No it's ok, enjoy."

I see he ordered cake too. He's very thoughtful.


[Yoochun's POV]

What the? why are they here? 

"Oppa! please come out we just want to ask you a question."

Geez, fine I want this to be over.

"What is it?" I went out of my house.

"Is she really just a close friend?"

"How many times should I repeat myself? YES she's just my close friend and that was just a joke. so please leave her alone."

"So that man was really her boyfriend." one of the girls commented.

Guy? oh that guy.

"Ok, oppa take care bye!" 

I just waved and see them giggling and jumping in joy. oh yeah...they're happy since I spoke with them. I think since I spoke with one of the fans this will 

be over. 

Is she really into that guy? the guy's too good to be with her. She's need someone more like a loser. yeah that suits her best.

I went back in and went to my room and I checked my phone and went to the gallery and look at the picture again. I found myself smiling like an idiot.

WHOAH! Yoochun! that was wrong...why did I?no way...nah...can this be? No never gonna happen I maybe just smiling how funny her expressions were.

That's right. I was smiling because she was hilarious on that day. 

Nothing else. I'm sure of it. She's not type at all. She's not. If I'll fall for her I must be crazy. 

P.S Double update! because I just felt like writing 

I hope you guys enjoy this too ~^^ 

I'm glad you guys liked ummm....that's all

Bye! *bows* *smiles like an idiot* LOL