5th August

Sooyoung's Diary

5th August

 

Yuri and me went for a workout session together today.

 

"Okay soo! Let's hit the punching bags!" Yuri clapped excitedly.

 

I hit the red punching bag with all my might. It was red, that must've risen my anger.

 

"You're not doing it correctly." Yunho told Yuri.

 

Yunho goes behind Yuri and wraps his hands around hers. He motions Yuri's hands in the right direction. 

 

"This is how you do it." Yunho says emphasizing this a little too much.

 

Yuri blushes, she could feel his hot breath blowing at the back of her neck.

 

I start punching my red punching bag even harder imagining it was Changmin. I felt a sudden pang of anger towards Changmin after looking at Yuri and Yunho. 

 

They looked like such a sweet couple.

 

"YAH CHANGMIN! IGE BWOYAA?! AISSH!" I yelled out in frustration.

 

Yunho and Yuri chuckled and walked off to the treadmills, so i follow suit.

 

I put the treadmill on full speed and start sprinting.

 

"Yah yah, Sooyoung! You know you can't go that fast! You haven't even got the stamina!" Yuri scolded.

 

I ignored that and kept running.

 

Then i thought about Changmin and his words replayed in my head.

 

Then i fell flat on my face on the treadmill and slid off it.

 

"ARRGH! SHIM CHANGMIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I shouted and stomped off.

 

"YAHYAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Yuri shouted out to me.

 

"Just leave her." Yunho told Yuri.

 

 I ran off to the studio and practiced my no air routine. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNVyGOkxb4)

 

Again, Changmin came in and danced the routine with me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Did you  like that? Tell me that you like that,aha kim hyun joong lucky guy. xp

Thanks for reading!

any kim hyun joong fans here? :DD