15th July

Sooyoung's Diary

15th July

 

Hello once again my lovely diary! (:

I got a bruise today from dancing! :( Now there's a big bump on the back of my right foot and it's sticking out and it's black too! OW!

But rehearsals were soo much fun today! Hehe, especially since we saw Hyohyuk evolve. kekekeke. >:D

Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa were so cute! They kept 'accidentally' bumping into each other while b-boying.

 

here's a little snippet >:D :

 

"Ohh! ahah, miane!" Eunhyuk apologized to Hyoyeon.

 

"Gwenchana! You can bump into me whenever you want!" Hyoyeon replied embarassed.

 

"Do you always get red like that? It's cute" Eunhyuk eye smiled.

 

"Ne.." Hyoyeon blushed.

 

I could read her face like a book.

Now she was metally scolding herself for saying something so stupid and then her whole face turned red.

I tried not to laugh and clamped my mouth shut with my weak hands.

 

Omo! It was so cute! aish, i wish me and Changmin oppa can be like that! If he only knew....

 

Then rehearsals ended and everyone left the studio but, i stayed on and decided to practice my hip hop moves.

 

I stuck my ipod cable into the speakers and them started dancing.

Of course, i did stretches first again. Just in case, i didn't wnat to get muscle aches or body pains.

 

First i practiced a bit of my ballet, then i started dancing hip hop.

 

I heard claps coming from the door.

 

It was Changmin.

 

"Oppa.." I turned around.

 

"Daebak!" He flashed a smile and gave me a thumbs up sign.

 

"Uhh, gomawo.."

 

"But, i think you could use some work here..." Changmin took my hands and moved them along to my dance moves.

 

We started dancing to the music. (Mad - Ne Yo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QHOxch5apk)

 

Our bodies flowed along perfectly with the music.

 

His hand fit perfectly around my waist and his grasp on my hand wasn't too tight or loose. Just.. Perfect..

 

That was Changmin.. He was just.. Perfect..

 

Then the last steps to the dance, he hugged my back to his chest. 

We were so close.. I could felt his lukewarm breath against my ear.

 

"I'll protect you.. whenever you need it.. My angel.." Changmin whispered into my ear adn laced his fingers with mine.

 

Those words were enough to send me topsy turvy!

 

I closed my eyes and savoured this beautiful moment.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How'd you like that? :DD OMG ITS SO CUTE! idk how this is happening since im more of a ty person xD. PERSONALITY CHANGE! lolol. xP

thanks for reading!

xoxo, Cheyenne ❤ (:

 

^ lololol xD keep calm and eat instant noodles.