Tomorrow (Sequel)

Tomorrow (Sequel)

 

Tomorrow is the day and I swear I never had this feeling before. Is it because I’m afraid that I might trip wearing those heels while walking down the aisle or just because I’m actually getting married, for real.

This is not what I wanted though. I should’ve been the one wearing that tuxedo…

But then I remembered, I’d actually wear a gown made by Vera Wang. How cool is that?

Oh well, let’s just see what happens.

 

--

 “Dad. Do you really want me to wear this?” I asked, faking a frown. It’s Vera Wang for crying out loud. You can say that I’m a designer addict.

“Its price is totally not a joke so I’d say yes, probably.” He nodded eyeing the gown. To spend a lot to something that you’ll just wear for a day sounds ridiculous, to be practical.

“Okay…” I responded as I watched him walk out of the room after patting my shoulders and hugging me. It’s been a long time since he did that.

After long hours of preparations, I’m finally metamorphosed as a girl. Not to sound conceited but… I never thought I’d look this fetching. And Vera Wang’s gown even made it better.

 

They placed a straight auburn-colored wig on my head and they turned it into soft curls using that iron curler or something. Put some make-ups, light make-ups. ‘Cause I told them if I looked drag I’d dispatch them in no time. Wore an ever-so addicting woman perfume. And the most awkward part was when they put some fake s on my flat-chest. I supposed they are called silicones.

 

What a nuisance.

 

But despite all these fake things I’m wearing, they still gave me appreciable feedbacks.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. My phone vibrated.

Guess that’s the signal that I have to get my there. I pray and hope that everything goes well … and that I won’t stumble there.

 

- - 

The broad extortionate looking door opened. As expected for a costly hotel. It would be nice if this would be held at the church ‘coz I’ve been dreaming of a wedding like that of Prince William and Princess Kate, but no. We’re both guys and I’m a fake girl. This place had that kind of feel though. Modernized.

I saw the people waiting inside. They were all smiling. Mom and Dad held me tight.

Everyone started clapping as soon as we marched down the aisle. Slowly.  

 

Lustrous chandeliers hanging from above. Slowly.

Adorable white flowers at each side of the aisle. Slowly.

A sweet melody from the piano. Slowly.

A Choir that sounded angelic. Slowly.

And stop.

 

A guy wearing a tuxedo looking directly at me with so much awes in his eyes and probably, my husband in any minute now.

 

Kim Jonghyun.

 

Everything was perfect. I felt hilariously emotional.

My dad squeezed my hand tightly before lending it to Jonghyun. He bowed in respect and held my hand gently.

 

“You’re ridiculously pretty”

“I get that a lot”

“Is this a dream? Somebody punch me”

“You mean ‘pinch’ not ‘punch”

“No. You’re like the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen in my life and I can’t believe I’m marrying you!” why, thank you. I thought to myself.

“Shut up. You’re creeping me out” I gave him a light punch.

“How did you grow those?” He asked as he pointed on my bumped chest using his lips.

“You don’t have to know”

“Hot!”

 

As we were in front of the judge, we were most likely exchanging sweet but stupid gazes. He caressed my hand; I did thought that it’s his way of amusing himself through this current state, which is, I would say, pretty much boring for people our age.

But then, the time came. The moment we’ve all been waiting for all this hours.

“You may kiss the bride,” The judge happily proclaimed.

We stood up feeling tensed all of a sudden as our eyes met, for the millionth time.

We’re not sure if we really have to do this but neither one of us actually wanted to. Or maybe both of us wanted to.

As we went nearer each other, I closed my eyes. Waiting for that moment.

I then felt soft lips touching mine’s. I simpered. I reacted back to the kiss.

Everyone was squealing and clapping their hands as we ended the kiss and faced the guests.

 

“Shall we do it again?” Jonghyun asked, enlivened.

“..” It’ll be awkward if I say yes, wouldn’t it?

Damn forgive me but I liked it. A LOT! Mucho.

“I’ll take that as a yes”

“No” for once, I wanted to hit myself.

 

It’s official. I won’t describe him as my future-husband anymore because HE IS my husband now.

I feel like crying. Strange.

 

- -

It’s finally dinnertime. Eat eat eat!

 

This dinosaur kept on feeding me though. Not that I don’t like it, it’s just not my type of thing and it’s pretty embarrassing if you look at it.

“Quit it. I’ll strangle you” I glared at him, looking a bit pissed off.

“Why? You have to be used to this kinds of stuffs. We’re a couple now, we’ll probably do sweet nothings to each other” He wiggled his eyebrows and showed a erted-looking grin.

“It’s certainly not my thing. Don’t expect me to ride along with you on that” I continued eating, vigilantly.

“Well, I’ll try my very best then and you can’t make me stop. Neveeeeeer!” He responded as he let out a laugh that seemed to be a tease.

“I find it very easy to ignore people” We’re talking about child’s play here.

“I find it very easy to get someone’s attention too”

“By annoying the hell out of them?”

He didn’t answer after that. I just saw him suddenly holding his tummy and crying out for pain, without a noise though. He kept on pointing at his tummy, mouthing words that I didn’t understand. I got somewhat frantic. What do I do?   

I held him as I tried to gesture for someone’s help but the banquet was too damn big and everyone was too engrossed on each other not to mention, we’re also on a freak in’ stage.

My nervousness started to rise. I checked back on him.

 

“What in the world happened to you? You pig! You shouldn’t have eaten a lot! Hang on there, I’ll ask for---“ I was about to stand up and call for emergency when I promptly heard him laugh.

“See? I just caught your full attention. Easy as pie” He grinned like a chesire cat.

He certainly was insane. I gaped, feeling horrified.

“Don’t ever talk to me again”

“That’s very unachievable”

“If you’ll ever experience that in actuality, I’d let you die in pain”

“Absurd”

“Like you? No doubt”

 

I stomped on his feet. He bawled not so loud. I gave him an exasperating smile and He chuckled. What a stubborn husband.

*Insert pyebaek ceremony imagination here.

 

Finished.

No not the story, It’s honeymoon time!

- - -

 

As soon as we’re in front of the door of our so-called honeymoon suite, he picked me up in bridal style.

“What do you think you’re doing? Put me down!” I exclaimed as I hit him endlessly.

He didn’t listen, he just continued walking through the bedroom.

But much to our surprise, the room was just… plain. Like a normal hotel room, I would say.

“Kibum, did you expect what I expected too?” He questioned, dumbfounded.

 

Rose petals scattered all over the bed. Lit candles every side of the room. Melodious music. I suppose that’s the usual but not to us, obviously.

 

“I’m guessing, yes” We stared at each other for a moment.

 “I assume that they don’t want us to do something,” I uttered while observing the whole room. My arms tied around Jonghyun’s neck.

They didn’t arrange anything at all with this room. Very kind of them, I sarcastically murmured,

 

He tossed me on the bed without warning and jumped on top of me. Oh god.

“We don’t need those stuffs. We do have a nice night view and the bed is still present” He winked. He was so close that I felt his warm and cool breath.

 

No, please. Get away from me you ing temptation!

 

He fixed my bangs and continued caressing my hair as we’re both gazing at each other. And me taking a sly look at his muscles.

He kissed me on my forehead then brushed his lips against mine, stayed right there for a couple of minutes and then down to my neck.

As he continued leaving kiss marks on my neck, I’d say I felt his dingdong the moment he arched forward. I moaned.

 

ing sound of pleasure.

 

I felt him smirk as he continued nibbling on my neck.

I stopped him. He looked at me.

“Jonghyun, I don’t think I can do this right now” I said, trying to avoid his eyes.

“I know that. I understand” He kissed me again.

“Don’t say that… I know you’re disappointed” I’m sorry.

“It’s okay. It’s not like this would be the only chance” He smiled and cupped my cheek. “We have plenty of chances” and another kiss.

He positioned himself right beside me as he pulled me closer to him, embracing me tightly. It felt very warm.

“Thank you Jonghyun”

“No worries. Now you’re fully aware how much I love you and that I don’t only want your ”

“Yeah but I still hate you”

‘I know”

“Good”

“Despite that, we’re still going to make love in the future right?”

“Depends”

“But I want to have a baby”

“You dimwit. Guys don’t get pregnant”

“Speaking hyperbole”

NOOB.

 

I hugged him tighter. Never wanted to let go, never thought of letting go.

“I love you,” I whispered as I peeked on him.

He simpered and whispered back “I love you more than you think you do” and kissed my forehead.

 

He may get into my nerves sometimes, always… but that’s how he put colors in my life. That’s how he made my life completely different.

More fun.

More crazy.

More meaningful.

 

“I think we better change clothes first, specially you. You’ve got a lot of fake things to take off and I’m thinking you’d need a hand”

He looked at my chest. Damn ert. He noticed me giving devilish glares. He beamed as he shrugged, it’s as if he knows what I’m going to say already.

“Every man’s frustrations… but I’d still choose you… Even without those fake s”

 

Oh . My last name didn’t changed at all! D’aaaw!

I’m forever a KIM!

 

                                                       

 

Bonus photos! Imagine that this is them :)

Piggy back ride!

Almost

Sunflowers