Another Day at the Office

Another Day at the Office

 

Waking up with Key laying next to him was something Jonghyun always looked forward to. He smiled wide and turned over to face the other who was on his back with his arms and legs flailed everywhere, the blanket only covering his s. Jonghyun kissed his boyfriend on the forehead and proceeded, ness and all, to the bathroom, glancing at the alarm clock which let him know he woke up early enough to take his sweet time in the shower and possibly toast some bread for the both of them. He just the shower when he heard a familiar voice coming from the bedroom.
 
“Coffee!” Key yelled over the noise over the shower, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, stretching all the while.
 
Jonghyun sighed, knowing full and well his nice shower would have to be quickened.
 
“Please?!” Key emphasized when the other didn’t answer.
 
Jonghyun peaked out and raised an eyebrow. “Are you actually being nice this morning?”
 
“No,” Key smiled, “I just wanted to make sure you were paying attention.”
 
Rolling his eyes, he left the bathroom and went to where Key was and held his chin with one hand, pulling him into a gentle kiss which Key liked in the mornings, mouthing, “I love you.” while gazing into the other’s eyes.
 
Key shyly looked away and blushed, muttering, “I love you too.”
 
“What was that?” Jonghyun questioned happily.
 
“Don’t push it.”
 
Jonghyun kissed the other again, and was right in front of the lit bathroom when the other stopped him with his voice.
 
“The coffee better be hot when you get back.”
 
Turning his head, “Like you?”
 
Smiling and nodding, “Exactly.”
 
Jonghyun entered the bathroom to get ready to get the said coffee.
 
Key smirked, letting out a sigh and telling himself, “God I love him so much.”
 
Jonghyun heard every word his boyfriend said, knowing he should thank Onew later. After all, him and Key did have amazing wild .
 
 
 
 
--
My first fanfic! XD This is how I would depict their relationship to be :) Enjoy!