Months Later

Back Together

              “Let’s just end this here. I’ll always keep our memories, good and bad. You’ve been a big part of my life Yang Yoseob. (And, you’ll always be.) I love you, for the last time.” Moments from the break up flashed across Yoseob’s dreaming mind and all of a sudden switched to a sudden unexpected meeting of the two. “Yah Yang Yoseob!” “Yah Baek Joo Hyun,”

               After a few seconds of silent staring he woke up from his sleep and messed up his hair in frustration. “Aiiish! W-what the?” He stared confusingly at the lady beside him and of course, after dreaming of past love Joo Hyun, her name was the first he called out as he gently tapped her. A slap on the face was the response from the woman who turned to him with a dagger filled stare. “The name’s Yun Hee you bastard.” She grabbed her clothes and dressed up hurriedly, never minding how disarranged she looked as long as she could get out of here.

               Once the main door slammed, the other guys who fell asleep in the living room erupted in dismay. “Hyung! For once, can you not have a girl storming out of the apartment?” Kikwang, who was lying on the couch shouted as he got agreement from the others who all their stomachs and covered their heads with pillows.      

 

              Yoseob, used to this every time ignored them and changed into his faded light blue skinny jeans, a simple gray v-neck shirt and over it a black leather jacket finished by white sneakers. “Hyung! I’ll be going out.” He said and walked out once again he got the ‘hmm’ approval of the lazy elder. He walked along the calm streets of Seoul night life and was headed for a club, looking for something opposite of that. “Today’s usual Joon,” he tapped on the bar counter and headed for his usual spot at the shadowed part of the place.

 

Joo Hyun’s POV

 

              “Joo Hyun – ssi, one Manhattan at the table by the DJ and refill at the next table after.” Joon – ssi called out from the counter. It seems like my rest from those drunkards are over. “Ne!” I fixed up myself as I stood up and headed out. I grabbed the trays of drinks and served starting with the one at the really dimmed area by the DJ. I put down the tray with refills on an empty table first and headed for the customer who ordered Manhattan. As I neared the said person, familiarity struck me slowly. Those tantalizing orbs, the savory lips, the firm jaw line and that hair flip, could it be? I went closer and once I heard his voice as he talked to someone, a lady to be precise on the phone, I gasped and dropped the tray.

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

                “Hey baby, nothing, I’m just at home.” I lied to one of those clingy girls I met whose name I can’t remember. As this girl continued on blabbering, I didn’t notice another until she stopped and stared at me, as if observing. I flipped the hair covering my eyes to get a clearer look of her but it was no use when she dropped the tray she held and bent down to clean it up. Something drew me to her and I never minded the voice squeaking at me and walked over to her. “Hey, you okay? Need help?” I bent down as well “Aniyo, it’s fine. I’ll be back with your drink sorry.” She stood up still not facing me, let down her hair and walked away.

 

                 I don’t know why but I couldn’t take my eyes off her, only Joo Hyun can do that to me. Could it be? No. I continued to watch her. “Ahjussi, your refi- ah!“ My eyes widened. Not because this man maliciously handled a girl, it’s because he maliciously handled no other than the one and only person who can make me feel this much, Baek Joo Hyun. “Yah!” I pulled her roughly away from the bastard and punched him with my free hand. “Watch your hands.” I held him by the collar, looked at him intensely and released him, taking Joo Hyun out.

 

               “Let me go!” She did her best to wriggle away from my grasp, but it was useless. I was determined to discover what’s behind the happenings I’ve just seen. “Yah!” She continued to hit me until I did let her go when we reached the alley behind the club. “What the hell are you doing in a club?!” I angrily asked her. “None of your business,” she coldly said, not even glancing at me. “Of course it is!” I shouted. “In what way? Last time I checked, we untied all ropes between us. We’re done.” She scoffed. She was right. The only reason proving that it was of my caring is only valid to me “It’s because I love you.” “What? Well I don’t. Now if you excuse me, my shift’s not over and your intrusion is very disturbing.”

                 She was about to walk back in when I grabbed her and pushed her to wall, inches away from her face. “W-What are you doing?” She stuttered. She can’t even look me in the eye. Let’s see how long she can put up hiding that she still loves me. As if she read my mind, she directed her gaze at me, “If you’re thinking that by doing this I’ll be all over you, think again.” “Still so fierce, I love it.” She blushed as I smirked at her, but she still did not give in. “Baek Joo Hyun, let’s see how long you can put that up with me.” I said; the smirk still on my face as I leaned in to capture her lips which she did not dodge. In fact, I felt her hands go up to my chest, placed still like she was feeling my heartbeat. When I was about to pull her closer, she suddenly pushed me away, clamped a hand over in shock of what she did and ran. I chuckled and headed back home. I guess I don’t need to bring home a random girl today. But tomorrow, I’m bringing you home, Baek Joo Hyun.

 

                *Click* I twisted the door knob and entered the room with hidden happiness. “Anny-“the guys started but stopped with a confused look. “No girl Hyung?” Dongwoon asked, looking behind my back. “Funny, you never go home without one.” DooJoon Hyung said. “We’re sleeping well tonight!” HyunSeung Hyung exclaimed and ran directly to his room followed by the other members who shouted in relief with him. I headed to mine as well. I lied down on my bed and took out my new white Black Berry phone. I blue toothed all of the pictures with Joo Hyun from my old one and had a routine of changing my wallpaper each week with her picture. This week’s screen was her lying down beside me on her stomach but her facing the screen, the sunlight brightening her already glowing smile. “This is the last time I’m wishing this was back.” I smiled and fell asleep.

Joo Hyun’s POV

 

               I ran back to the club’s staff room, my heart beating crazily, a sweat bead dripping down the right side of my forehead. “Calm down, calm down,” I slapped my cheeks softly and fanned myself. ‘Why am I reacting like this? It’s not like I still have feelings for the guy. But then, who wouldn’t panic under those soft, sweet li- yah! I’m going crazy!’ I leaned my forehead on the door only to be pushed suddenly when one of the waiters entered. “J-Jwesonghamnida,” I bowed embarrassed and went out instead. I thought I had calmed down from earlier as I had to think about that humiliating moment with a stranger when Joon – ssi reminded me. “What’s with the red face Joo Hyun – ssi? Did anything unwanted happen?” He asked like it was nothing. “A-Andwaeyo, it’s just sort of hot in here.” I face – palmed myself in my mind. This was actually an air conditioned room. “Okay?” I wouldn’t blame him for curiously looking at me. I bowed and headed back to my job. 20 minutes after I did, the manager decided to let me off for the night since all I did was cause troubles with my sudden clumsiness. I’m guessing this was still from the Yoseob effect. I headed for home, unaware of what is in for me the next day.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiii guys! How was the first chapter? Better yet, how is the story? I posted this just before I had to go out so I wasn't able to put notes, but here I am now! ((: The Yoseob Effect. :>>> Who could think straight after that? kkkkk -)) Comments are loved! ^_^