Wonderful Tonight (Final)

Making It Up To You

*phone vibrating and ringing yet again*

Hyejin ignored it again tll it went off. She suddenly have the urge to check her phone for the first time after all that had happened. She pulled out her phone and looked at the screen.

" 26 Missed Calls. 33 Messages. Unlock to view "

She sighed at the view. She was at the park at that moment, her favourite place to be, to calm her down. She took her iPod and played the songs on shuffle and walked around the sidewalks back and forth. Suddenly she felt someone grabbed her shoulder from behind. Thinking it was Gongchan, she shoved the hand away harshly and walked faster, eyes all starting to tear up again. Then all of the sudden, she saw her sister infront of her, panting.

"Why didn't you stop?! I called you, like, a million times!" Hyewon said in between her breath.

"I'm not in the mood. BYTHEWAY! How did you find me here?"

"PLEASE~! COME ON~! I'M YOUR SISTER. & didn't you tell me we have some telepathic connections?" Hyewon grinned at her sister, making her sister let out a little chuckled. "That's better" Hyewon smiled seeing her sister was smiling too.

The two walked for hours, while eating ice creams, till the day comes to an end and decided to go home. Hyejin was feeling better than before thanks to her sister. Her sister knows her well, too well infact, the only one who knows how to make her feel better.

When they reached to their house, they both saw a familiar figure waiting for them infront of the gates. Hyejin decided to ignore it.

"Hyejin-ah~" He began to speak in a very begging tone. Hyewon asked Hyejin to go to the house quickly and let her handle everything.

"What do you want?!" Hyewon's playful face turned into a serious one,

"I want to explain everything to Hyejin. She totally misunderstood me!" He said with a desperate tone, and red eyes.

"Whatever. She doesnt want to talk to you right now. So, might aswell don't." Hyewon rolled her eyes, annoyed by the fact Gongchan still have the guts to come to their house and beg for forgiveness. Gongchan grabbed Hyewon arm and begin explaining.

"Well, I had this photography project and the teacher paired us randomly and she ended up to be my partner. We had to take pictures of various of different kinds of genre and we think that the mall is where we could find all of those things by the end of the day so that my schedule would be free to actually go --" Hyewon cut him off.

"Oh yeah? Why didn't you answer your phone? I mean, it wouldn't hurt to answer Hyejin and telling her what you're doing"

"Well, I put it on silence mode during the class and forgot to turn it off. I'm really sorry! She needs to know this! I'm not making this up!' He was currently on the verge of his tears.

When a tear slip out of his eyes. Hyewon startled and started to panic. Hyewon never seen him cried before so it was a big deal for her. She finally loosen up a bit. Seeing anyone cry was one of the things she hated because she doesn't know how handle the situation.

"Err, DON'T CRY! Err, um! YA! TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO MAKE IT UP TO HER?! I shouldn't be pitying you right now" She said those last sentence so quietly to herself.

"I.... would do just about anything.." Then he kneeled down to Hyewon making Hyewon took a step back with her eyes seemed to just popped out. "Tell me what I have to do." He looked up to her, tears flowing out nonstop.

Hyewon wants to be cold and say "Go figure it all by yourself" and leave him there. But, something tells her that he's sincere, so, basically, she told him what can make Hyejin's heart flutters and forgive him right away. Gongchan stands up, opening his arms wide, wanting to hug Hyewon for helping him through this but before he can actually do that Hyewon stopped him. "Hyejin's gonna be even mad if you do that. I don't want to be the reason you two ever break up"

Gongchan chuckled and wiped his tears."Promise me you won't tell her I told you that" Gongchan nodded.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" he screamed as he started to walk backwards away rushingly while waving at you.

"hah~ you need all the luck you need." Hyewon thought to herself while she was entering the house. 

Hyewon stopped at her feet as soon as she saw Hyejin waiting for her at the entrance with her arms crossed.

"What were you guys talking about??! WHY WAS IT SO LONG?!"

"He asked me how to make you forgive him. I told him that he have to figure it out all by himself" Hyewon lied.

"Then why would he said thank you to you?!"

"i don't know! there must be something wrong with him. whatever~ Let's eat~!" Hyewon lied again. The lie that Hyewon told Hyejin made Hyejin thought that Gongchan was happy with what happened to them.

"Oh. I'm not hungry" Hyejin told Hyewon and quickly went to her room.

"Oh well~"

~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin was up in her room, she decided to open all the messages. there's tons from Gongchan and a few from Hyewon.

From: Gongchan

"Hyejin ah~ T.T"

"Hyejin! Where are you? T.T"

"I'm Sorry! It's all a misunderstanding!"

"My phone was on silent when you called! T.T"

"Why aren't you replying? T.T"

"Please call answer me! T.T"

"Can't we atleast talk about this? T.T"

"I CAN EXPLAIN ALL OF IT TO YOU! TT.TT"

"TT.TT"

"What can I do to grab your attention again?"

"You know that I'd rather lose my grades than losing you T.T"

Hyejin sighed when she read them, there's more but she decided to ignore them all, even ignored Hyewon messages, marking all of them as read. She lied down there not looking forward to tomorrow, unconciously fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week had passed. That one week, Gongchan didn't message Hyejin at all making Hyejin thought their relationship was over. Hyejin & Hyewon didn't talk about Gongchan too, that week, as Hyewon knew that it would upset Hyejin.

But, what Hyejin doesn't know was, Gongchan and Hyewon was secretly messaging each other about Hyejin's surprise event.

*Beep*

the sound of Hyewon's phone, indicating there's a message. Hyewon opened it.

From : Gongggg~

"YA! GO BRING HER TO THE PARK AT 7PM LATER! OK?!"

Hyewon smiled in excitement. "Ya~ Jinnie Unnie~ Let's go to the park tonight~ heard there'll be a full moon and the sky will be filled with millions of beautiful stars!"

Hyejin chuckled and nodded. "Okay, but in one condition!"

"What?"

"You can't embarrass me."

"haha. deal!" Hyewon skipped away from the living room, then later came back with just her head poking from the kitchen "Wear nice comfortable clothes. I want to take pictures~!"

Hyejin chuckled at her younger twin, sometimes Hyejin thinks that Hyewon is too hyper at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to the park and when suddenly Hyewon said she forgot her iPod at home. Hyewon asked Hyejin to stay at the park instead of following her.

Hyewon texted up Gongchan to give him the cue, then hide behind the bushes.

To Gongggg~

"You can do it now! Hwaiting!"

~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin was standing there waiting for Hyewon. What's taking her so long?! she thought when suddenly she heard her favourite song was playing acousticaly live behind the tree. A figure pops out with a guitar, making Hyejin gasped.

 

It’s so wonderful tonight
Oh beautiful night
It’s so wonderful tonight
Comeback to me now


oneul neoye pyojongi jochiana nunchireul bogo
pyongsowa dareun neoye moseube nan gaseumeul joryeo


wae geuroneunji naneun jal moreugesseo
mwo ttemuninji dojohi moreugesseo
I don’t wanna hate you jomjom morojyeoga Oh baby


Let’s go noegero girl tonight neo obsin lonely tonight
neowa hamkke haji mot-han iri neomu maneunde
Baby naegero girl tonight neo obsi nan hurt tonight
Where you at Where you at
Where you at jigeum odiya neo



Gongchan stopped the song and pulled out a rose from behind and give it Hyejin. Hyejin was too shocked to even respond but her hand unconciously take the rose.

"I'm sorry! She was just a classmate that my teacher paired me up with for an assignment. Please don't ever think that something else happened."

"Then, why didn't you contact me for 1 whole week?!" Gongchan chuckled and smirked.

"Why? You missed me?" he stuck out his toungue, making Hyejin smacked his arm lightly.

"Ouch~!" Gongchan rubbed the area where he was smacked. He then hugged Hyejin without notice, making Hyejin startled. Then, Hyejin slowly hugged Gongchan back.

"WOOHOOOO!!!!!~!! /Confettis all over the air above Gongchan & Hyejin/

Hyejin let Gongchan go and turns around to see Hyewon with her boyfriend, Hoya. Hyewon hugged Hyejin.

"So, you guys are all better now, right?" Hyewon gave a big grin. Both Gongchan and Hyejin nodded.

That night all four of them lie down and watch the beautiful sky filled with stars and a full moon.

*Tonight is indeed a wonderful night. It's perfect." Hyejin thought as she smiled to herself. Thankfully, thinking she have such amazing people in her life.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEAY~ It's finished. :P

I havent edited them, so any mistakes please tell me. ^^

Comments are welcomed~

Thanks for reading. :DDD XXX

♥ Many many love for the readers. xx