Chapter 8: Don't wake me up

Girls over flowers

Chapter 8:

(Okay.. uhm.. hi haha :D do you still remember me? I am so sorry that I couldn't update the ff for such a long time..but here I am ready to continue!)

Jessica's POV: 

"Aish what was that?" I shouted and stood up. 

"Could it be, that I have still feelings for him?" I went to the mirror and looked at my reflection and suddenly saw my old self. My brown hair, my decent make up..

"YA! JUNG JESSICA ARE YOU CRAZY!? JUST BECAUSE OF 2PM IS BACK, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE OLD JESSICA HAS TO COME BACK TOO!" I shouted while turning around and saw suddenly my mum standing in front of me. 

"Jung Sooyeon.. don't you know what time it is?" she asked with a scary tone in her voice. 

"uhm.. no.." I said and looked at my clock on my desk. 

It was 4:00am in the morning and I looked back at her. 

"ups.." I whispered. 

"YOU GO TO BED NOW!!" she shouted and I jumped in my bed and hid under my blanket. 

 Later that day in school:

It was 8:00am and Jiyoung,Lizzy, Hyomin and I drove with our limo to our school and we saw how the other students waited for us.

End of Jessica's POV.

Third person POV: 

B4 went out from the limo and went to the school, to their lockers. 

"Jessica Unnie" Jiyoung said as she stood at her locker.

no respons..

Jiyoung looked to her left and saw how Jessica slept leaning on her locker. 

"Jiyoung don't disturb her she had a difficult night." Hyomin said and looked at her mirror. 

"You know how angry she gets when she don't get sleep. She was already pissed in the limo." Lizzy said and put her last book in the locker. 

"Hmm.. deh.. I understand." The maknae began to speak. "But how do we transport her to the next lesson?" she added. 

"Hm.. I don't know.." the beautyqueen said as suddenly 2pm crossed their way.

 "Oh, hello ladies!" Wooyoung the dancer said and looked at Lizzy for a short time. 

"Aish, what do you want?" Lizzy responded and looked angry at 2pm.

"No need to be so mean.." Taecyeon said and winked at Hyomin who just rolled her eyes. 

"No, jinjja what do you want? We don't have time for you." The fashionqueen asked and crossed her arms. 

"Nothing.. hmm.. how I see is the Ice Princess asleep." Nichkhun said and chuckled. 

"YA! CAN'T YOU GUYS BE QUIET?" Jiyoung shouted who normally was the person that never shouted.

Junho looked at her and was the most suprised one from all. 

At this moment Jessica slowly opened her eyes and looked at  around. 

"Oh oh..." they all said. 

"Guys.." she began to speak and looked at 2pm. "You all now what happens when you wake me up.."

"Yah.. Jessica Noona we didn't meant to wake you u-" Junho tried to say but Jessica put up her hand to stop his talking.

"jugulle?" she asked and looked at them with her scariest expression that she had. 

At that moment the bell rang. 

"Oh the bell rang. SEE YOU!" 2pm said and run away. 

 

to be continued.. :)