[001]

Black & Red

I know you, who are you now?Look into my eyes if you can't remember.Do you remember, oh?

 
Baekhyuns P.O.V
 
Everything has changed about you. It stabs me when ever I see you. The cold looks you give me stabbing me through the heart, shattering my heart into peices. I miss the smile you always gave me, oh so dessperatly. The way you would suprise me with a hug. I miss you holding you at night's when we we're alone. I should had been there for you. I should had never let you out from my sight. You we're almost killed that day, because it was all my fault. I know you hate me with all your heart and soul. I hate myself for that. You have every right to hate me. I always wake up thinking about you knowing that you will never forgive me. I gave up eating for you. I had slit my wrists so many countless times. The pain running through my body will be the only thing I would feel. I know i've ed countless of time's but you always forgave me but this time was diffrent. Everyday and night knowing you could had almost died because of me. I'm sorry Chanyeol, I don't know when you would ever forgive me. Your voice is the only one that my heart could recongize in a instant. I would only focous on your pleasnt and smothing voice. Causing me more pain; with that voice you told me countless times that you loved me with all your heart. I would always tell you that I love you back no matter what. I will never be the same with out you. I can't seem to know why am I breathing when I should be dead.
 
-
 
My mother handing me breakfest before I go to school, I just look at with a discusted feeling. I miss food going down my throat, the wonderful taste of it. I would always pretend I would eat it, I would always run into the restroom sticking my fingers down throat so I could throw up. I didn't deserve to eat. I'm better off killing myself from hunger. I would take pills so I wouldn't eat. I can't eat. Chanyeol hate's me I can't eat. I refuse to. I had the fight the feeling of me being hungry. Food was such a discust.
 
-
 
 
I'll never be the same
I'm caught inside the memories, the promises
are yesterdays and I belong to you.
I just can't walk away
'cause after loving you
I can never be the same.
 
I can't bare myself to look at your beautiful scupleted face with out me shedding a tear. I couldn't handle myself, the memories are attacking my heart forcefully. My body will shiver remembering all those moments we had together. I would feel your eyes looking at me when I had a reaction. I hope you were happy while viewing me in pain. Those sweet and beautiful memories flashing back into my brain. As much I tired to forget them, it was even harder. It's hard to forget when you, Chanyeol, made such a inpact in my life. Why must I had hurt you so badly? Please forgive me one day. Please.
 
-
 
Walking into the restroom, looking into the mirror. All I could see is a monster. That monster was me. Nobody else but me. I washing my hands in the meanwhile looking away from the mirror. I had my head down to the floor while walking out the restroom. I ran into somebody, I looked up to see who it was my eyes widended, letting a tear escape from my eyes. The tall handsome boy, it was nobody elese buy Chanyeol standding infont of me. I was wordless, "F-forgive me." I have the sudden words to escape from my mouth. "Get out of the way, unless you want to die. Like I almost did, do you remember?" I got out his way no saying a word. I exited from the restroom, the tears were catching up to me. As much as I try to whipe them away I couldn't handle my self. Why can't I just walk away from you? Why can't you just see I'm sorry? 
 
- - - - - -
Omg, this was horrible.
I was too lazy to check erro's and grammer mistake's.
Anyways, bye. Enjoy!
Here, have some Crackyeol. 
Precious baby. ♥