Ch. 6 In Paris

Close Your Eyes

 

After chasing the assassin down the street, she lost his sight and only sees Nichkhun walking from where the assassin were running too. 
 
“Wh—why are you here?” Kahi shakily ask. 
 
“I’m on my way to pick up a friend at the airport.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Did you see a man wearing a mask running this way?” Kahi ask him. 
 
“I saw a man running to the west.” Nichkhun say. “What happen?” he ask, pretending that he doesn’t know anything.
 
“Sorry, private info.” Kahi say, “You can watch the new.” She say before she runs off. 
 
Nichkhun grab her back, “Let’s have a date.” He say.
 
Kahi were pretty shock, “I can’t.” she nervously say, “I’m on a mission.” 
 
“After what you’re doing?” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Sorry.” Kahi say before she run to where Nichkhun say that the assassin run to.
 
Nichkhun watches her run away to the west before he walks back to the bush and grab his backpack and quickly walk away. 
 
After Taecyeon and Kahi spending an hour looking for the assassin, he head back to the incident scene. Taecyeon went to the ambulance and get his cut treated. 
 
Yunho and Changmin arrive to the scene, Kahi and Taecyeon walks up to them and greeted them. 
 
“How could this happen?” Yunho say. 
 
“We got ambush, they gas around us.” Kahi explain. 
 
“And you couldn’t arrest one person?” Changmin say. 
 
“I almost had one but was knock to my knee.” Taecyeon say. 
 
Yunho sign as he looks around, “This will be out in an hour. We have to keep an eye on who ever is leaving the country within 24 hours.” He say. 
 
“Yes sir.” Kahi and Taecyeon say. 
 
Yunho and Changmin went to check around the place. Kahi went to the shooting spot and looks around the place, she stand were the CEO were before getting murder, and looks across the street and to the side. She tries to figure out the problem how they were so careless. But then she remember Nichkhun asking her out at the moment she was chasing after the murderer. The words date kept going through her head. 
 
Yunho walks up to her, “Kahi, I’ll be sending you over to Paris tomorrow morning. I want you attend a party meeting and keep an eye on Mr. Simon. He is the riches and the biggest holder profit in French. He is suspect to have an underground business with Rain. I want you to spy on him for a week.” He say. 
 
“Yes sir.” Kahi say. 
 
Yunho nod before he walk back to Changmin. 
 
Later on after the investigation, half of the unit went back home to rest (Kahi, Taecyeon, Dambi, Siwon, and other two.). Taecyeon decided to go Myeongdong for a late night snack. He park his car by the park, and walks he way to the bar. 
 
“A beer.” Taecyeon say. 
 
The bartender nod and give him small basket of peanut first and then his beer bottle. Taecyeon pay him and drink as he watches TV. Seeing the new on the TV, he looks outside disappointedly. Yoona were awesome Myeongdong after escaping successful from the airport. Taecyeon sees Yoona walk by, he quickly left the bar and went after her.
 
“Yoona.” Taecyeon call her as he run up to her. 
 
Yoona stop and nervously stand as she hear his voice, thinking that he had discover her as an assassin. 
 
“Yoona.” Taecyeon call her again as he stood in front of her. “It great to see you here again.” He say as he smiles. 
 
“Oh hi.” Yoona smiles nervously as she looks at him. 
 
“what are you doing here?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“I was just going for a walk.” Yoona say nervously. 
 
Taecyeon smiles, “Can I join you?” he ask. 
 
“Umm aren’t you busy?” Yoona say. 
 
“Not anymore.” Taecyeon say, “But how do you know I was busy?” he ask her. 
 
Yoona nervously looks back and forth, she sees the TV from the bar. 
 
“Because you’re on TV.” Yoona say. 
 
Taecyeon look at the TV in the bar and then back at her. “That was two hours ago.” He say. “Come on, lets go together.” He say as he walks with her. 
 
Yoona follow him in the crowded street with Taecyeon talking, she glance at him and see a bandage on his forehead. 
 
Yoona stop and looks at him, “Are you okay?” she ask him. 
 
“Of course I’m fine, why are you asking me that?” Taecyeon looks at her confusedly. 
 
Yoona step closer to him, Taecyeon feel himself beating fast as he sees her up close. Yoona touch the bandage on his forehead. Taecyeon feel his heart freeze as he looks at her gentle face. Yoona stop when she notice him looking at her, slowly she withdraw her hand. Taecyeon immediately grab her hand and held it tightly. 
 
“Go out with me?” Taecyeon ask her softly. 
 
Yoona looks at him shock. 
 
“I know we only know each other for 1-2 days, but it strange how I feel really happy… really peaceful when I’m with you.” Taecyeon say, “I had never thought I would fall for a girl this quick but I can feel myself beating for you every time. Today when I nearly lost my life, I could only think of you. I still haven’t got the chance to tell you I like you.” He confesses to her. Yoona feel herself wanting to jump into his arm but she couldn’t. “Please be my girlfriend.” He say softly. 
 
Yoona still in shock of his confess, stood froze in front of him. Taecyeon looks into her eyes, waiting for her answer as he held her hand tightly near his face. 
 
“Yoona.” Taecyeon whisper. 
 
“Mianhe, I can’t.” Yoona say as she take her hand back and walks away. 
 
Taecyeon heartbrokenly stood to her rejection, but quickly he went after her and grab her back. 
 
“Why?” Taecyeon say sadly. 
 
“We are two different people.” Yoona say, “I’m not what you think I am, I serve man every night.” Yoona trying to make up reason for him to give up.
 
Taecyeon was taken back by her words, “I don’t mind, I just want to be with you.” Taecyeon say. “Tell me this, when  you are with me, do you feel anything?” he ask her seriously. 
 
Yoona’s heart want to say yes, but her she insist her mind saying no, “No and I will never feel anything.” She say coldly before she walks away. 
 
Taecyeon stand hurt as he watch her walk away. Yoona tries to hold her tears back as she walks away from him.
 
“Mianhe oppa.” Yoona whispers. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the Paris airport, Nichkhun finally arrive and walks out of the airport. Kahi arrive an hour later, she went to get her suitcase at the baggage claim and then head to a taxi. Both went to the same hotel but check in at a different time. Nichkhun is in level 4 while she’s in level 3. After Kahi change into another clothes she head out of the hotel, she went for a short walk in Paris before she decided to catch a Taxi. Nichkhun then walk by on the opposite street, she sees him and confusedly thinking to herself. 
 
“Why is he here?” Kahi ask herself. 
 
Kahi seeing him walking farther away, she went across the street and tries to go after him but lost track in the street mall. She looks around the streets as she walks. 
 
“Looking for me?” A voice from behind the Starbucks wall. 
 
Kahi stop and immediately turn around and looks at him. 
 
“I great how we sees each other all the time.” Nichkhun say as he smiles and walking up to her. “for you.” He gave her a red rose. 
 
Kahi takes the rose and smiles, but quickly fade as her suspicious for him came across her mind. “What are you doing here?” Kahi ask. “Are you following me?” 
 
“That should be my question.” Nichkhun smiles as he stop in front of her. “I’m here for a business. I’m a traveling agent.” Nichkhun lied to her. 
 
“A traveling agent?” Kahi say confusedly. Nichkhun nods, “I’m not following you, I also have a business here too.” 
 
“Oh really, then this is really fate that we get to meet here in out of all the places in the world.” Nichkhun as happily. 
 
Kahi ignore his cocky talks and walks away. Nichkhun went after her. 
 
“What? Ignoring me already?” Nichkhun say. 
 
Kahi didn’t answer him. Nichkhun grab her hand and pull her to him. 
 
“how long will you stay here?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“Let go of me.” Kahi say as she looks into his eyes. 
 
“Answer me first.” Nichkhun say. 
 
Kahi temper is running out, she was about to grab his hand with her free on and twist it but he quickly let go and then grab her hand back. He wrap his left arm around her waist and pull her closer to him. 
 
Nichkhun smiles confidently cocky as he looks at her, “Don’t underestimate me like that. Remember what I ask you last night?” he say. 
 
Kahi looks at him seriously as she remember him asking her out. 
 
“A date with me?” Nichkhun say. 
 
“No.” Kahi say. 
 
“I don’t take no as an answer.” Nichkhun say. “How about tonight?” he say. 
 
“I don’t have time.” Kahi say. 
 
“then I’ll make you have time.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Why are you so annoying?” Kahi say. 
 
“I’m not, I just want a night with you.” Nichkhun say. “I wait for you by here at 7.” He say. 
 
“But I say……”
 
Nichkhun quickly shut her with his kiss before he smiles and walks away. Kahi stood shock as she touch her lips. 
 
Too be continue…………….