WHO'S THAT BOY? [CHAPTER 1]

WHO'S THAT BOY?

 

Yoona closed the back door of her house with a slight limp, and she saw live TV in the living room, she walked into the living room and she saw Seulong covering his face with a book, and it turns out he was asleep.
"No wonder he did not answer my calls, it turns out he's asleep." Yoona said. With a little upset, she then took the book from Seulong face and throw it carelessly.
"Oppa! Wake up, you forgot to lock the door, and you do not pick me, "said Yoona with annoyed faces.

"Oh you're home" the little eyes opened Seulong

"Oppa, I was call of you, I ask you to pick me up, but you do not lift it, do you know, there are

no taxis that I met tonight" Yoona said.

"Im Yoona mianhae" Seulong only Yoona smiled and rubbed his head. He then got up and intend to return to his room. But with a slight upset, Yoona get in the way Seulong and return to scold Seulong.

"What else? Do not block my way, I'm going to bed. If you want to upset, tomorrow morning. Ok? "Said Seulong while pinching his sister's cheek.

"Aish, I was not finished oppa yelled. Watch out tomorrow morning I will not let you go " with a bit annoyed Yoona came into her room, lay her body on the bed and raving alone, because her

still upset.

"Damn it all day, not a taxi, my shoes broke in the middle of the road, and when got home, my brother overslept and did not answer the telephone instead of me" she said back its own babbling. Then suddenly she smiled as he recalled boy had already helped her, remembered the smile of the boy is so sweet.

"At least today is not too unlucky, WHO'S THAT BOY?, I hope to meet again with that boy" she muttered with a smile, then pulled the blanket and went to bed.
@@@@@@
In the morning,Yoona out of her room with a bright smile. But suddenly her smile faded when she saw Seulong out of the kitchen, she back bent and her face walked into the dining room.
TING TONG

The sound of the bell, Yoona pretended not to hear, and actually sit down and take the bread in front of her. Seulong who know that his sister is still angry with him, finally relented and opened the door.

"Anyeyong haseyo hyung, how odd you are opening the door, usually your sister hehe" asked the boy.

"Anyeyong Yonghwa-ssi, please enter" guest told Seulong named Yonghwa it to get into his house, and asked him to eat together. Yoona only briefly and then turned back to enjoy the food. Shee had guessed that the guests are the same people who always come to her house every morning. Yonghwa it almost every morning to come to the Seulong’s house. Seulong and Yonghwa are both key players in college basketball and they were equally fond of music, that's why even though they are different generations, they are good friends and are quite familiar.
"Yoona-ya, what's wrong with you? Why from the last bend and hold your face. You add ugly haha ​​" teased Yonghwa.

Yoona looked sharp to Yonghwa, and make Yonghwa afraid and bowed his head. Yonghwa elbow nudge Seulong and looked as if asking 'what's wrong with your sister?'. Seulong just smiled, and Yonghwa looked back at Seulong, because he do not understand the meaning of a Seulong’s smile.

"The most beautiful my sister is mad at me because last night I did not pick up the phone and did not pick her up" said Seulong help but laugh while seeing the face of his sister who always bends when her angry.

Yoona remained sullen and now she puffed out her cheeks, which makes Yonghwa grimly and pinching her cheeks.

"Oppa, what are you doing. Do not pinch my cheeks in vain. "Shouts Yoona, and let go Yonghwa hand of the pinched her ccheeks.

Yonghwa and Seulong just laughed at the look Yoona that she was upset.
"Yoona, you will soon be a coed, come to think adults do childish. You must learn to be independent, although the evidence yesterday I did not get you, you can return safely right? So stop angry with me, just because I could not pick you up last night. "Said Seulong tried to advise

her beloved sister.

"Oppa what you did not know yesterday there was no passing cab, and I was cold because it does

not bring a jacket-"

"You are Babo then, the nights do not bring a jacket, why do you blame your brother?" Said Yonghwa interrupting Yoona, and stuck out his tongue.

"Oppa, YOU THIS, do not cut my talk, I'm not finished" Yoona looked Yonghwa really sharp, and this time Yonghwa was silent because he did not want to swallow by Yoona.

"My shoes broke in the middle of the road, and when I call you to ask you to pick me up, you did

not lift it" complained Yoona

"Mianhae Yoona, I actually fell asleep, but you're back to the house safely, I know you must be escorted Jungshin, so do not be mad, okay?" Said Seulong tries to apologize to Yoona.
"Mwoya? Jungshin who drove? Why can oppa think that I go home with Jungshin ?"Said Yoona surprised.
"Jungshin so attention to you, I'm sure he will gladly help you if you ask for help."

"But last night I did not contact Jungshin to take me home, which took me home last night not Jungshin but others"

"it is true who accompany you besides Jungshin? Only that man who is familiarwith you". Ask Seulong.

Yoona breathed and leaned her at the kitchen table, and said "I do not know who he is, his name, where it came from I do not know"

"If you do not know his name, then how can he take you?" Yonghwa who had been silent for fear of being scolded again Yoona, Yoona finally asked also in out of curiosity.
Yoona began the story last night when she was nearly run over until she was rescued by that boy and delivered it to the house.

"Do you remember what he looks like?" ask Yonghwa

"Of course I remember the actor, he's high, still higher Seulong oppa but when compared with Yonghwa oppa, the boy was slightly higher. He was so cool and has a very sweet smile. Omo ~ he's so charming ". Yoona told and smiling at the thought of that already face the boy save her. Seulong and Yonghwa throwing at one another, they were surprised by the attitude of Yoona. Yoona almost never, tells of a namja she admires. For Yoona, love or namja is umpteenth number, so Seulong and Yonghwa so surprised when Yoona own smiles told the boy of her meet mentionedly last night. Yoona started to realize that strange look of the two men in front of her, sheimmediately stop talking about that boy figure.. Yoona went straight to her room from the dining room to take the bag, because she had to go to school.

"Oppa, kajja. Take me to the school, I was late "

"Mianhae my sister, I was busy so let Yonghwa that drive you, ok?"
"Okay, kajja Yonghwa oppa, escorted me to school now, pali" pleaded Yoona while pulling out Yonghwa hand of the chair.

@@@@@@
While on the go Yonghwa began asking about the rescue boy last night to yoona.
"Yoona-ya! Do you love that mysterious boy? "asked Yonghwa, which makes Yoona little surprised.
" Oppa, why are you able to think like that, I do not know his name, so how could I fall in love with him "

"But the look of your eyes saying you're falling in love with the mysterious boy, along this journey you're smiling all the time."

"So if I have to pout and get angry?" Yoona said as she turned to Yonghwa and folded her arms over her chest.

"Andwe. I'm also afraid if I see your face sullen and angry like ahjumma  hehe "Yonghwa joked with a smile showing his teeth.

"Oppa! How can I not be angry if oppa and Seulong oppa always tease me" Yoona puffed out both cheeks, and immediately covered her cheeks with both hands, afraid to anticipate her cheeks pinched by Yonghwa again. Yonghwa just smiled at Yoona's behavior.
@@@@@

"Gomawoyo oppa, anyeyong haseyo". Yoona out of Yonghwa’s car and greets him. Yonghwa nodded and drove his car.

"Anyeyong noona" said Jungshin and hold Yoona's hand, led her into her classroom.
Yoona smiled, was always like this, Jungshin be waiting at the gate and when the bell rang to go home then Jungshin will be waiting her in front of the class and go home together even though only up to the front gate of the school.

"Noona, what's with today, why look on his face is different, you seemed to be happy at all apparently." asked Jungshin surprised, because dont usually her happy like this.
" I was always cheerful like this, you just do not know me it's like."

"Is it because the last boy take you?" teased Jungshin

"Wkwkwkwkwkwk-there you have it, he's my friend and my oppa too." Yoona laughed out loud to hear what Jungshin.

"Noona, come on, tell me, why are you happy like this, what you just met a prince?" asked Jungshin still curious. Yoona still just do not answer and just smiled, making Jungshin more curious.

"Noona, tell me you do not want me to die wondering do not you?" Whined Jungshin, when they had reached the front of the class her.

She let go hand from his hand "Ani Jungshin-ah, today I'm happy because my umma and appa will return from Japan, I was so happy, because it has been three weeks I have not met them, I missed them so I'm very happy today to hear news that they would go home. "Obviously Yoona at length, a little lie. Jungshin nodded knowingly and went to class. Yoona is actually not very well lie in Jungshin, her parents today are going back from Japan, she of course happy. But what really made him happy is certainly due to the boy who saved her last night.
@@@@@
In the afternoon after school, Yoona decide want a walk in the park near her home riding a bike. After complete change clothes and eat, Yoona saying goodbye to Seulong for cycling in the park.
She started cycling around the park with a mini bike, wearing a white shirt and skirt. Yoona enjoy the park in the afternoon which is so fresh. Yoona decided to sit in lawn chairs while enjoying the scenery around the park. Suddenly a boy to wear a headset in his ear, was cycling past her, she was surprised to realize that it is  rescue boy last night. She stood up and want shouted to the boy, but she immediately bracket its intention.

"Ah ... no .. I do not want to call screaming to him, its rude, and what should I say later that when he turned to me "She talking to herself and decided to sit back.
the Mysterious boy way to a sudden came back and parked his bicycle six feet from where her seat. The by was sitting on his bike back to her, he was still wearing the headset to enjoy the strains of music that he listened. He was enjoying the scenery around while sipping drinks from the bottle he was carrying. Yoona heart so happy to meet with that by. She decided to approach him, intends to say thank you, hope that boy will recognize it, hoping to know his name and can chat with him, even though briefly. Yoona is no longer concerned with prestige, she really wanted to meet with him, than she may regret later. She stepped,
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Her phone suddenly vibrates, she took the handphone, it turns out the call is Seulong.

"Yeoboseyo" Yoona said no spirit

"Yoona-ya, today you can pick just the umma and appa" he pleaded.

".........."
"Yoona-ya, why did not you say anything, please!. I am now being on campus. I am busy. I had not got a car, you pick them with my car. Do not forget to pick up their 2 hour longer. Okay?" Explains Seulong.

"Well I'll get them" Yoona said finally relented.

"The most beautiful my sister Gomawo hehe"

Tut tut tut tut

Seulong hung up the phone.

"Aish oppa you are rude, hang up on me casually" she upset.
She put handphone back in her pocket. She turned around, intending to meet the boy earlier. But it turns out, he had already gone away somewhere. She look around to find him, but she did not find him. She had returned to the place and took the bottle it's him a carelessly discarded.
"You! Why did you go again, I do not know what your name is " weak Yoona said, speaking on the bottle that now she was holding. Yoona put the bottle on bike crate. She pedaled no spirit. She should go home and immediately pick up her parents at the airport. her eyes still look around, hoping to find him again..
@@@@@
She pick up her parents at the airport as her brother command. She waited while playing with handphone and pacing.

"For a long time they were? I'm tired of waiting " Yoona just kept pacing. Voom. Suddenly she hit a person whose way is in a hurry, and they both fall

"Mianhaeyo, I do not accidentally. Gwenchanayo? "Yoona said the man, trying to stand

"Gwenchanayo, I who should apologize to you" replied the man still has not Yoona's face.

"I'm in a hurry Mianhaeyo I go first." He had gone without seeing the slightest her face.
And then when she looked up, She was aware that he is boy already saved her yesterday, she saw him in the park today. She ran searched him, but he was gone.

"Im Yoona" Her parents called her. She straight to her parents, then held them up to do. And they go home together to their house. When they get home and settle up to do with her parents, she straight into her room to sleep, because tomorrow she has to go to school. She opened the drawer and take the bottle's boy, she looked at the bottle, and speak for themselves on the bottle.
"Today is two times we met by accident, are we mate?"

"You suddenly came into my life, and make my life so strange like this. You've made me mad. You made me sleepless nights, you always made me curious. Ya! What is your name? Would you also like me? Are you always thinking of me since it happened last night? ". She pulled the

blanket and began to sleep.

@@@@@

Yoona put her bag and sat down without the spirit, when she heard the bell rang.
"Anyeyong haseyo, today our arrival transfer student from Busan." Clearly Park songsaenim. She does not matter who the new boy, she's still playing bulpoint on the table, regardless of the future.

"Anyeyong haseyo, naneun Lee Jonghyun imnida, just call me Jonghyun "

Yoona was familiar with his voice, and when she looked up, she patted her cheeks, this was not a dream. It's real, Lee Jonghyun was the boy who saved her and escorted her that night. She wanted to scream with joy. She opened her bag and saw a small bottle she was carrying,

"I think we really mate" She whispered.

"Lee Jonghyun, you're sitting there" designated Park songsaenim on a bench right in front of Yoona. Yoona is really happy right now, is now the boy class with her, and he sat right in front of her.

"Now we continue our study of" said songsaenim. Yoona opening page of the book as told to Park songsaenim, but she did not pay attention to her book and did not listen to what is described by songsaenim, she continued to smile through her own attention to the figure (?) That it is now sitting back to her.
@@@@@
Yoona, Seohyun and Jungshin go home together. Seohyun carry two stacks of books that are so thick. She was very industrious, thick book and even then she was carrying. They joked along the way, they laugh together.

"LEE Jonghyun oppa, STAND BY ME" yelled a first grader, she is Krystal.
Three of them turned reflex, because the sound is quite loud. Krystal ran towards the car park where Jonghyun is located. Without warning she hugged Jonghyun, Jonghyun only silent but eventually he returned a hug from Krystal. Jungshin and Seohyun re-run and ignore the Krystal and Jonghyun. Yoona while still transfixed watching them from afar, it hurt her to see them embrace, taste the tears will fall.

"Eonni come on, until when are you going to stand there?" shouted Seohyun. Yoona ran to them. But the scene just now, she kept ringing on her brain. Why is Krystal and Jonghyun know each other and they seem so familiar. "Why Jonghyun is not mad at Krystal held her, though Jonghyun are cold and reserved, in the class  he not talk much. There is a relationship between them?"Yoona said on his own.

-Tbc-

NB: I am sorry if my English and grammar really BAD. Hopefully you will like my ff, and please comment, so I know if many people like my ff.