Glad to have you Back

Glad to have you Back

 

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

We have just gotten back to the dorm after Kangin was dispatched from the army. I had to admit this was something I had been waiting for, for a very long time.  Now it was finally here and I couldn’t stop smiling.  

“Since Kangin is back, Leeteuk you don’t have to be so lonely now.”  Sungmin said making me blush.

“Yeah and now Umma can have some help taking care of the ‘kids’” Kyuhyun said making quotations around kids and making me blush even more.

“Look, look! Teukie’s blushing!” Donghae exclaimed pointing at me and I tried to cover my face but Eunhyuk grabbed my hands.

“Awww! This is just so adorable!” Eunhyuk said and Donghae giggled.

“Wae is everything all about me?” I asked still trying to hide my face.

“Because you are excited for Kangin being back and plus something else.” Kyuhyun said evilly.

“W-what are you talking about?” I asked stuttering wondering what he was going to say.

“Because you like him!” Kyuhyun announced loudly and I saw Kangin laugh a little. My heart sank and I tried not to let it show.

“Well let’s focus on the fact that he is finally back and that it is late. We had our party now everyone get to your rooms for some sleep. Although when I think about it Kyuhyun and Sungmin; and Eunhyuk and Donghae probably won’t be doing any sleeping if you know what I mean.” I said as I stood up.

“I don’t think you will be sleeping either!” Kyuhyun said smirking. That’s what made me remember who I had to share a room with and I mentally slapped myself.

“I will prove you wrong and sleep tonight unlike you since you will be up all night..ugh nevermind!” I said as I nudged Eunhyuk and Donghae. They stood up and walked to their room with a very interesting look in their eyes.

“Keep telling yourself that.” Kyuhyun muttered as he grabbed Sungmin’s arm and tugged him to their room. 

“I have nothing to say to that.” Ryeowook said and I smiled.

“Me either.” I said and with that he tugged at Yesung’s sleeve and pulled him to the room they shared leaving me alone with Kangin in the living room.  I turned to look at him and he was smiling.

“It’s time for bed, so come on.” I said pointing towards the hallway. He chuckled and stood up.

“Do we still share a room?” he asked and I nodded.

“Ye,” I said and he smiled.

“Good,” he said as he walked down the hallway to our room. I gulped before walking down the hallway after him. I walked into our room and sat down on my bed. Kangin was sitting on his bed looking around the room and I saw a smile form across his lips.

“This room really hasn’t changed, has it?” Kangin said and I nodded.

“Nope, since I have no other way to make it look good.” I said and he laughed.

“You are so cute!” Kangin said and I blushed.

“I guess,” I said as I looked at my hands.  I heard Kangin get up and walk over to my bed. He sat down next to me and I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

“Wae are you acting so weird?” Kangin asked and I looked at him.

“B-because you laughed when Kyuhyun told my secret.” I whispered. 

“I wasn’t laughing because I thought it was funny, I was laughing because I didn’t think you felt the same way and I was nervous.” Kangin said and I gasped in surprise.

“Y-you-“ I stuttered but was stopped.

“Ye, I feel the same; I like you and I have been so excited for this day to come so I could tell you. I wasn’t sure how you would take it but turns out that it’s very well.” Kangin said and I smiled.

“Ye and does this mean that you get to be mine?” I asked and Kangin smiled big.

“Of course my angel!” Kangin said as he wrapped both of his arms around me and pulled me closer. I giggled and hugged him.

“Yay!” I exclaimed and Kangin laughed.

“I swear you are just too cute!” Kangin said I smiled and reached over to the radio and turned it on to hear the song  ~Always Love~ by SHINee playing.

“I love this song!” I said. Kangin smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush.

“Me too!” he said. I was smiling really big and now I understand more what Kyuhyun was talking about when he said I wouldn’t sleep. Which this much happiness I would be awake for weeks. 

“Teukie, can I try something?” Kangin asked curiously. I nodded and I felt him lift my face gently with his hands. My heart was beating really fast and the next thing I knew, I could feel his warm lips against mine.  It didn’t last long and I felt sad when it ended.  

“Hehe,” I said giggling and touching my lips.  Kangin smiled at me.

“You seemed to have enjoyed that.” He said and I smiled.

“I did,” I said and he smiled bigger. Then he leaned in again and kissed me. This time the kiss was longer and I was so happy.

“Now I can see you every morning and night. I just wonder if you will let me kiss you again.” Kangin said and I smiled.

“Ye of course I will let you.” I said and he smiled a huge smile.

“Great!” he said and I giggled.

“Glad to have you back.” I said snuggling into his chest.

“I’m glad to be back too.” He said and I knew that I had finally found the person for me. Just like the other members had and I couldn’t help smiling.

“Kangin, can you stay right here with me tonight?” I asked and I felt him nod.

“Ye,” he said and we sat there the rest of the night together.