Final

His Diary

"Lastly he ask me to give it to you." Ricky said as he lend it a book to Chunji.

 

"I hope you understand him." Ricky said.

 

"I don't want to talk with that jerk." Chunji said coldly.

 

"His last wish, please grant for him." Ricky said. Chunji said nothing but glance at the book which is in Ricky's hand.

 

"I am going, hope you understand why he did to you." Ricky said as he give the book into Chunji's hand. After giving the book to Chunji, Ricky left.

Chunji was hurt because of L.Joe cheating him with Ricky behind him. L.Joe told him hurt words which hurt his heart and he is now so hate to L.Joe but his heart is still with him, he still loves L.Joe. Chunji slowly opened the book that Ricky give it to him.

 

 

5/10

Today is Chunji hyung's birthday. I wanna give him a special gift. He is my biggest crush and I love him so much.

How should I confess him? I am worried that he would hate and end our friendship forever. 

 

 

Chunji smiled as he recall their memories. Tears are falling from his eyes.

 

 

I love you since then, L.Joe ah...

 

 

He turned some pages but one page caught his eyes.

 

 

23/3

Today I went to the hospital to know what happen with the blood coming out from my nose.

I still hope it is nothing... 

And I went on a sweet date with my Chunji hyung, I didn't talk about my case. I don't want him to worry...

I love my Chunji of course XD Tomorrow would be so exciting...

*sigh I hope it is a good result... :,(

 

 

Chunji face suddenly changes, his mood become more serious. He continued to read his diary.

 

 

24/3

I went to the hospital to know my result.

Dear Diary, my result is not as good as I thought. I... I am suffering Leukemia.

How should I tell this problem to Chunji hyung? He will probably sad for me and suffer.

 

 

2/4

Today I decided to cheat Chunji hyung with Ricky. I told everything to Ricky and he decided me to help.

I am sorry to Chunji hyung but I can't let my hyung suffer.

Seeing him crying for me is the hardest thing to do. I truly love Chunji hyung...

 

 

Pabo, why should you do that?

 

 

4/4

I officially break up with Chunji hyung.

Diary, do you know what? My heart is broken into pieces. I can't bear looking at him.

He too, he looks too hurt and he probably hate me now. But diary, my love for him is endless and infinity.

I truly love him.

 

8/4

Diary, Chunji hyung is always ignore me and always giving me a cold stare. I am hurt.

Why we are the one that have to be like that? Why am I so unlucky? I need him, my Chunji hyung. I love him...

 

9/4

Today is my surgery day. Hopefully, I would pass it.

But anyway anyhow, I am going to leave my Chunji hyung, my family, my friends and everything.

If there is next lives, I still want to be your boyfriend Chunji hyung...

These days blood and non-stop coming from my mouth, nose and everywhere.

Thanks god that Ricky is beside me, helping me. I am lucky to get such a good friend.

Lastly, I love you Chunji hyung. 

 

 

- His diary ended there. Chunji just stood there.

 

"L.Joe, my L.Joe." Chunji said and he ran out from his house to L.Joe's house. Chunji knocked the door with all his strength but no respond.

 

"L.Joe ah, L.Joe ah!!! Ricky come on, open the DAMN DOOR!" Chunji shouted.

 

"Young boy, what is happening here?" a man asked.

 

"Ne-Neh, do you know where hospital they go?" Chunji asked.

 

"Ahh, L.Joe? I heard that he just went into the Surgery room in a minute because of leukemia." the man explained.

 

"But, you can go to Seoul International Hospital. Ricky is still there." a man said. Chunji didn't let the man finish his sentence, he ran to Seoul International Hospital.

 

 

L.Joe, please don't die...

 

 

-----

 

 

"Ricky, I am fine. Don't cry!" L.Joe said to his best friend.

 

"Why shouldn't I cry? Should I smiling when my best friend is going into surgery room?" Ricky said while sobbing.

 

"Aigoo! I am okay, I am a strong guy." L.Joe said trying to fake a smile. Ricky just stare at his best friend and hugged him.

 

"L.Joe, good luck." Ricky said. L.Joe nodded. The doctor pushed him into the surgery room. Ricky just looked at him. Tears are falling from his eyes.

 

 

L.Joe ah although you leave me, you're always my friend in my heart...

 

 

---------

After 2 hours, doctors came out from the surgery room. Ricky stood up from his place.

 

"Doc-Doctor, is it good or bad? Is he alive?" Ricky asked. The doctor sighed.

 

"I am sorry, we try to save the patient but he... he died because of he lost so many blood. We're sorry." the doctor bowed. Ricky lost his balance and he is already knelt down in front of the doctor.

 

"Doc, please... Please save my friend!!! Please save our L.Joe!!!!!" Ricky cried.

 

"Doc, please!!!!" Ricky cried. The doctors leave Ricky and went back into the surgery room. Ricky cried.

 

 

L.Joe, why you leave me?

 

 

Ricky cried as he recall his memories back with L.Joe. 

 

 

L.Joe ah, if there is another lives I still want to be your friend.

 

 

"RICKY!" a voice called. Ricky looked up.

 

"Chun... Chunji..." Ricky said, lifelessly.

 

"Where is L.Joe? Tell me, WHERE IS L.JOE??????" Chunji shouted. Before Ricky could answer, the doctors pushed a bed which is covered by white cloth. Chunji's eyes widened. He slowly went to it and opened it.

 

"L.Joe? Yahh, L.Joe wake up!!! It is already 4 in the evening. It is not a time to sleep." Chunji said.

 

"Yah, Pabo, wake up!!! L.Joe wake up! L.Joe please don't die. L.JOE PLEASE WAKE UP! L.JOE WAKE UP! YOUR CHUNJI HYUNG IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!" Chunji cried out loud. Some nurses pulled Chunji. Ricky just looking. The doctor pushed the bed away. Chunji sat down on the ground.

 

"L...L...L.Joe..." Chunji cried. Ricky followed the doctors.

 

"Hyung," a voice called. Chunji slowly looked up.

 

"L... Joe?" Chunji asked.

 

"Hyung, stop crying. I will be waiting you in heaven. I love you hyung. Just think that we're not meant to be together. I love you." L.Joe said.

 

"I love you too." Chunji said.

 

"Please don't leave me, L.Joe ah." Chunji said.

 

"I am fine, hyung. Bye." the shadow slowly disappear from Chunji's sight.

 

 

I love you too, L.Joe ah.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

I finally finish another one!!! WOOHOO~!

Anneyeong, ChunJoe shippers! This is my first time I post a ChunJoe fanfic. 

I base this story on BIG BANG's Haru Haru.  Thanks for reading! XD