Children

Children

“WE’RE HERE!” Eunhyuk squealed in delight as soon as the door of the mini bus was open. Almost in an instant, he dashed out of the van followed close behind by Sungmin and Shindong.

“Yah, Kim Heechul!” Hankyung made a face at the man who exited the bus before he did. “Give me back my iPod!”

Heenim continued to browse through the songs before returning it to his best friend. “Your songs are all in Chinese!”

“I get the bed closest to the window.” Zhou Mi said as he stepped off the bus, smirking at his roommate.

“No way, hyung.” Henry rolled his eyes, transferring his suitcase from one hand to the other, as they entered the hotel. “I get priority since I’m the youngest.”

                Leeteuk shook his head as he finally departed the bus, being the last one to do so. He watched as his fourteen dongsaengs chatted, laughed, took pictures, bantered and sang their way to the lobby of a very private hotel where celebrities usually frequented in. The dark haired man took a deep breath, praying that their rare vacation would be more than less peaceful.

“You look like you’re worrying that the world would turn upside down.”

He smiled wryly. “Look at them and you’ll see why I worry, Soo.”

The short haired brunette turned and watched her friends. “They seem okay to me.”

“Look more closely, Soo… It’s like I’m the dad and you’re the mom of those fourteen kids.”

“Just let them be, oppa. We’re all here to enjoy this vacation.” Sooyoung smiled brightly at her boyfriend, lacing her fingers with his. “You’ll just have a crappy vacation if you’re going to spend your time fussing over them. Relax, oppa.”

“That’s the reason why you’re here.” The Super Junior leader grinned.

She pretended to look hurt. “So you asked me to come just to keep you calm? And I thought  you begged my manager to allow me to come because you want to be with me.”

“Of course, I want to be with you.” Knowing that he really didn’t need to say more, Leeteuk let go of his suitcase in order to cup her face with his hands. He kissed her deeply, making Sooyoung blush and smile against his lips as she kissed him back. At least they didn't have to worry about fans and photographers sticking cameras at their faces here.

The two heard a cough from nearby and they abruptly broke apart. “Check in?” Kangin arched an eyebrow at the two.

So much for privacy

                Leeteuk rolled his eyes at his friend, grabbing his suitcase once more with one hand and taking Sooyoung’s with another. The leader then headed to the hotel lobby with both suitcases with his protesting girlfriend following close behind. Fortunately, Kyuhyun, Eynhyuk and Siwon had managed to ‘kidnap’ her just in time so that he could take care of the rooms in peace. Well, as peaceful as his fourteen little brothers and his girlfriend would allow.

“So what do you guys want to eat?” Leeteuk asked as soon as everyone was assembled in his and Sooyoung’s room after an hour of unpacking in their respective hotel rooms.

“Italian!”

“Japanese!” Ryeowook chirped in.

“French!”

“CHINESE!” The three foreigners of the group all said in unison.

Yesung snorted. “Korean!”

“American!” Kibum yelled from his spot on the floor.

“Thai!”

“Vietnamese!”

“CHILDREN!” Leeteuk yelled out a loud and everyone fell silent. A sigh escaped his lips before he turned to his girlfriend. “Where do you want to eat?”

Sooyoung opened to speak but before she could say anything, Donghae appeared by her side. “Soo, say Japanese.”

“Oh hell no.” Siwon pointed to himself. “Soo, I’m your best friend right? Trust me. American food is the best option.”

                Before both Sooyoung and Leeteuk knew it, everyone else was crowding around the tall brunette, asking her to go with their suggestion. The Super Junior leader ran a hand down his face as his girlfriend sent him a pleading look. So much for peace and order and everything that went along with it.

“LEAVE MY YEOBO ALONE! We are eating ROOM SERVICE! PERIOD!”