Today is the Day!

Chocolate Disco

Amanda's POV:

“TODAYS THE DAY!” I yelled as I opened my eyes. I jumped up out of bed and looked at the pile of luggage I had by my door making me even more excited. Today was the day I was going to move to Seoul and live with my cousin Megan. As I walked out of my room I could tell my mom made my favorite breakfast eggs, toast, bacon, and of course POTATOES. My plane left in 4 hours so I had to be quick. My sister and her boyfriend were over that morning to say goodbye. We all ate breakfast in sad sort of silence. I was able to fight back teh tears until we got to the airport, we were all crying and telling eachother how much we were going to miss eachother and I promised everyone a would call and skype as much a possible. I heard footsteps running toward us I looked behind everyone and saw my friends Hallee, Jessica and Meli running towards us. I sprinted towards them.

“ Amanda I swear to god if you get to see GD before I do im gonna kill you” Hallee said I laughed at her.

“Even if I did I wouldn’t do to him haha you know my heart only belongs to one man.” we both smiled at eachother one last time. And bumped fists

“tell the joker we say hey” jessica said sarcastically then started laughing her of. 

“A YOOOOU” I shouted at her.

“BYE MELI” I shouted

“PEACE OUT AMANDA” she responded, and with that, it was time to go. I walked through my gate then turned around to wave goodbye to everyone then boarded the plane that carried all of the dreams I’d had since highschool. All the days I spent daydreaming and were finaly coming true. Today is the day.

Megan's POV:

“TODAYS THE DAY!” I yelled as I walked out onto the balcony connected to my room.

“SHUT UP MEGAN!” I heard someone yell. It was my next door neighbor Bang Min Soo.

“SORRY C.A.P.” I said appologetically

“haha it's whatever! Why are you a ball of excitement today”

“MY COUSIN AMANDA IS COMING TODAY!” I shouted even more loudly then before excitement exploding through me.

“OH! you mean the one you told me so much about? the one you said I would like.” he asked while wigling his eyebrows.

It was true ever since Amanda saw him in Teen Top she had a small crush on him I mean it never amounted to what she felt for Choi Minho or Yong Junhyung it was still cute. I remember the day I first moved in and found out I lived next to teen top.

Flashback:

Well now that everythings finaly unpacked I'm completely bored….Maybe I should make brownies or something for my neighbors. Once that was done I walked outside and trekked towards the house nextdoor. As I walked up the front steps I heard a lot of yelling inside

“YAH! HYUNG GIVE IT BACK!”

“NO WAY SAY YOU”RE SORRY FIRST”

“WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP YOU ARE ALL PISSING ME OFF”

“PLEASE STOP YELLING WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM”

“IM SO SICK OF THIS IM GOING FOR A WALK” the door oppened and there he stood one of the most beautiful boys in the whole world. One of the boys I thought I would never see in this world. Choi Jong Hyun. also known as Changjo from Teen Top from one of my favorite kpop bands.

“OH! I'm sorry did you just hear all of that?” He asked with a concerned look on his face.

“uuuum no nothing at all…….uuuh I just moved in next door and I thought I would make you brownies?” 

“brownies? why? I mean thanks…but why?” It was then that I realized this might be a wierd thing to do here.

“haha yeah im from america and its kind of a tradition to bake something and take to your neighbors when you move into someplace new.”

“riiight well you live in korea now and the traditon here is to invite your new neighbors over for dinner.....well not really........but still.” WHAT? WHAT WAS HE SAYING! he wanted to to have dinner with me….well he wanted me to cook for him AND ALL OF TEEN TOP! “well I guess you arent completely moved in yet soooo you can come over for dinner here tonight and get to know us.

“Well I already kind of know of you” I said feeling a bit embaressed.

“What?”

“My cousin and I really like Teen Top!”

“Well I wouldnt call that exactly knowing us."

End Flashback

And that was how my first friends in korea came to be Teen Top.

Amanda's POV:

IM THE JOKER DO YOU HEAR MY NAME!?

“Oh I hear it joker I hear it….”

I looked outside the window and…wait was that..YES IT WAS!….SEOUL! I could barely control my excitement in my seat but the girl in the seat next to me was already pretty annoyed with me so I didn’t want to push it. we exited the plane I looked around for the one familiar face I would see in Korea. There she was holding a sign saying “Amanda!”. I ran towards Megan and picked her up and swung her around laughing and squealing “YAAAAAAAAAH I MISSED YOU SO MUUUUCH!” I put her her down and we just smiled at eachother “AW MAN I cant believe im actually here this is so crazy!”

“haha I know” she said “I couldn’t believe it either, its been so lonely in my big house its going to be so much better with you here haha” Megans house was about a 5 block walk away from the airport so by the time we got there I was SO THRISTY! “AAAAH KOREAN HOME YOU ARE SO CUUUUUUTE!” I said as I ran in the front door. I got myself some water then explored and found the room that I assumed was mine because It was the only empty one. Of course Megan had already painted.  The walls were exactly the same as my room at home one wall red the rest white all with black trim at the bottom. The only difference is that this room was a lot bigger than my one at home… MORE ROOM FOR CLOTHES I thought to myself. I walked out onto the balcony overlooking the little backyard and I had to go swing on the hammock she had set up. I ran down stairs and threw open the double doors that led to the backyard and sprinted towards the hammock. I eased myself onto it and slowly drifted into a nap.

“Hello?….hey are you Amanda?” WHAT THE ! I oppened my eyes and jerked causing the hammock to flip over and for me to fall flat on my face.

“OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!?” a strong hand wrapped around my forearm and pulled me up with ease. It took me awhiel to finaly process who it was I was staring at. I knew this face right? Yes I was certain of it. CAP “..........are you alright?”

“aaah yeah im fine haha you just kind of scared me” I said in a shaky voice while lowering my head. He then took his sleeve and wiped the dirt away from my face. I slapped my hand on my face to hide my cheeks. He looked at me quizically. “uuuuuuuuuuh I GOTTA GO!” I ran into the house and closed the door not bothering to look back. “MEGAN WHAT THE IM GONNA KILL YOU!”

Megan's POV:

I saw the whole thing from the balcony, I almost couldn’t stop myself from laughing when she fell. Her and Bang Min Soo were perfect for eachother the more I spent time with him the more her reminded me of her they were both crazy and simple and I couldn’t wait to see their first actual conversation…clearly that wasn’t going to be today though considering they only talked long enough for C.A.P. to be a stud and for Amanda to get emberrased and run away.

“MEGAN WHAT THE IM GONNA KILL YOU!”…oh I ran to my door slammed it shut and locked it. “I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST LOCK ME OUT OF YOUR ROOM!” she shouted.

“ Amanda why would I open the door for you when I kow your going to kill me?”

“……………….good point….ok I wont kill you but open the door pleeeeeease!” I thought about it and she seemed to calm down so I unlocked the door. The second she heard the click of the lock she threw the door open and tackled me to the ground tickling me. This would be a problem excpet for the fact that I know that she is the most ticklish person in the world. One touch of her kneck and she was off me squirming away and laughing.

“You're so stupid.” I said.

“…I'm really mad at you” she looked at me pouting.

“I'm sorry! I wanted to surprise you. I thought you would be happy! It's C.A.P. you love him.”

“Yeah I love him but I never expeted to meet him ever! Let alone my first day here!”

“well guess what…. we are having dinner over there tonight so you better get used to it.”

“Megan... I have no idea what im going to wear! ” she got up and sprinted to her room. I followed her and helped her pick out an outfit it wasn’t going to be anything fancy but she still wanted to look cute so of course she has to wear a dress, with a pair of black flats.

original.jpg

I wore a pair of flares a gray sweatshirt and my favorite sneakers.

 dunks-3.jpg

“So what are you gonna do if he talks to you Amanda?” I aksed as I sat on her bed while she did her hair and makeup.

“….I don’t know I mean he tried to talk to me outside and I just FREAKED OUT so he probably htingks i hate him!” she pouted her lips and looked down at her hands.

“Amanda I bet he thought you were really cute…after you left I kept watching him and he just stared after you and then smiled really big and started laughing. Hes really nice so I'm sure he's not going to just ignore you.”

“Hopefully…” she said looking back up seeming to perk up a bit. “hey that reminds me” she said “ if you live next to them doead that mean that you have met ChangJo?”

“YES!“ I said excitedly. To be honest I hadn’t really had that romantic of a relationship with Changjo like I thought I would have. I mean at first I was really into him my heart would go crazy everytime I even thought about him but now it was turning into more of a friendship.

“how's that going?” she asked, smiling idiotically.

“ok I guess we aren't romantic or anything like that but we are friends and really close.”

“well that’s good…I guess your saving yourself for Du Jun then eh?”

“SHUT UP!” I picked up one of her pillows and threw it at her she got up and took the pillow and hit me with it repeatedly we got into a massive pillow fight then I heard my phone ring.

I LOVE YOU BABY YOU’RE MY GIRL

I ran to it and picked it up “hello?’

“MEGAN ITS CHANGJO”

“HEY WHATSUP”

“Nothing why aren't you guys over here yet the food is getting cold.”

“Sorry! We are on our way. See you in a bit!”

“OK BYEEEE” I hung up the phone.

“okay freak are you ready to go?” I asked Amanda.

“yeah I guess…SHUT UP!”