The meeting

Life as a teenage mother

17 April 2012, Tuesday, 11 a.m.

Jiyeon woke up to find herself alone in the house. She went to the kitchen & found a ready made food on the kitchen table with a note, "My dear Jiyeon, im off to school, i've prepared your favourite breakfast, pancakes! Eat up. Text me when you're up & if you need anything. Love , your JR ^_^".. She smiled after reading the lovely note & sat down to eat the pancakes.

"mmmm....this taste good." Jiyeon enjoying her breakfast. "oh yes, i need to text him". She went to her room to take her cellphone & texted JR, "-JR ah~ komawayo for the breakfast, its very delicious. Please make them for me every morning when you have time ^^. Now go concentrate on your studies.-" Before she could close her cellphone, she received a reply from JR "-Yah! what time is it now?! how can a girl woke up at this hour? aigoo-". She laughed & replies "-yah~ im pregnant, i need more rest. i get tired easily. you're a guy, you wouldn't know anthing. Now go study!-" She throws her cellphone on the sofa & switched on the television.

After 2 hours of watching tv, she became bored & deceided to go shopping, "Aish! im so bored! i know! it's time to buy clothes for the baby!.. Mason ah~ let's go shoping for your clothes! Aja!" She touches her tummy while saying that to her son. She gets herself ready & off she go...

She hail a cab &  tell the driver her destination. "Yes mam!" says the taxi driver...it's about 20 minutes drive from her house. She have reached her destination & paid the driver. She gets off & starts to inhale the air "mmmm...its been so long".. "Now where should we start mason ah~" she looks around & found a baby shops & decided to go with that. "Aigooooo~ kyeoptaaaa~" praising the clothes in the shop.

A salesperson approach her "mam, are you looking for a first born baby clothes?". "Ah, ye" she replied. "right this way please" the salesperson smiled at her while showing her the way. "Kyaaa~kyeoptaaaa~ omo omo, this is beautiful" she squeal & the salesperson smiles at her because jiyeon is acting like its the first time she sees baby clothes. "Mam, are you having a boy or a girl" asked the salesperson. Jiyeon turn to her & smiled "im having a boy". "Oh, that's great, we have a new arrival for the boys section. please follow me mam". The salesperson showed her a various choices of baby clothes & she then decides on the blue bunny "i'll have this one then". "Is that all mam?" the salesperson asked. Jiyeon nodded. "I'll get you a new piece. Please follow me to the cashier mam." Jiyeon followed the salesperson & paid for the clothes.

Her phone rings right after she stepped out of the store. She looks at the screen & JR name showed up. Before she could say anything, JR shouted at her..

JR: YAH!! where the hell are you? Why are you not at home?!

Jiyeon: Yaish! you dont have to shout! im not deaf! im at seoul city, doing some shopping. Wae?

JR: who are you with?

Jiyeon: im alone. Waeyo?

JR: MWOH?! Yah! what if there's something wrong with you while you shop??

Jiyeon: aigooo~ dont worry, im fine. I'll be home soon, so wait for me ok?

JR: andwae! im going there

Jiyeon: aish, you dont have to. i need to be alone for awhile. so be a good boy & wait for me at home. arachi?

JR: you sure?

Jiyeon: yes im sure. dont worry about me

JR: ok then, if you need any help just call me. you hear?

Jiyeon: Naaeeee... i'll hang up now. bye~

JR: Bye~

Jiyeon laughed after hanging up on JR...She continues looking around the mall & doing some shopping for herself. She saw a red dress & thought to herself  "aigooo~ i missed wearing this type of dress. Wait til mason is born then i'll be able to wear it" She looks at her tummy "mason ah~ hurry up & be born, mommy wants to wear a y dress" While she laugh after saying that, she felt mason kicking her. "Omo, i see that you cant wait to be born too? be patience my son, you have 1 more month left".. She continues walking around the mall & came across a mens sections. She decide to get JR something. While looking, she heard someone calling her name from behind, "Jiyeon? is that you?" She turn around & yongguk was there. She freezes & her eyes were wide open. "Yongguk ah". Yongguk approached her "Jiyeon, it is really you. I've been looking for your everywhere. you were not in school--" before he could continue, his eyes shifted to jiyeon's tummy & he quickly look jiyeon in the eyes, shocked & ask "is this........mine?" he touches her tummy. Jiyeon looked into yongguk's eyes & nodded.


Sorry for updating late. Been busy with work, school & ehem, love life. LOL!!..

Hmmm, i wonder what will happen in the next chapter? Yongguk finally found Jiyeon, & it seems jiyeon is not mad at him but is happy to see him after such a long time.