My y Neighborhood

My y Neighborhood

Your living on your own, working at a restaurant as a manager.

And here you are, at home stressed not about your work, but your ert neighborhood. A runaway boy, named Kim Jonghyun a singer/dancer. And your daily routine is...

You are holding your pouchbag, with your make-up on and your red dress ready for work but you saw your beautiful garden crashed.

"KIM JONHYUN! YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!!!" you called him on the other side. Your wall is not that big, just at your shoulder level.

"KIM JONGHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" you shouted again.

"Molla WAE?!!!" he was topless and wearing his pajama.

"You picked my flowers again?!! I already told you !!! not to pick on my flowers!" you said angrily.

"O-oh, Mianhaeyo. You already knows where it goes. keke" he said cutely.

"Eotteoke?! How many girlfriends do you have huh?!" you nearly throw your stilletos to him.

"uhm, 1,2,3,... ah! 10!" he said teasingly.

"Aigoo! You Fool!" you stumbled your feet.

"Don' worry I'll buy fertilizers and new seeds." he said while pointing at your garden.

"Chungmal?!!.... I want Sunflowers." You love fowers so your forgive him just like that.

"Araso, I'll just pick them again xDD" he said lowly.

"What did you say?" You said.

"Ani-eyo." Then he scratch his head. "Oh, so dirty.. I'll just call a home service later."

"Yah, Lim Jonghyun, Breakfast?" you asked him while fixing your shoes.

"NE!!!!!" he said politely.

"Hurry up and fix yourself. I'll be goingto work and we'll have our breakfast there." you said.

 

Jonghyun and You know each other for 4 months now. You keep on doing this to him(The breakfast thingy) because you feel sorry for him. He was a child of e. His mother died because of leukemia and his step mom kicked him off their house 4 months ago.

Jonghyun drove your car with you. And now your reached the restaurant and your crew greeted you.

"Take a sit, I'll take our order." you commanded.

"Ne." he said.

you went to the counter and ordered.

"One coffee, one milktea and 2 brown cakes." you ordered.

Then you picked it up and went to your table. It's your daily breakfast meal.

"Thanks for the meal!" he started eating.

"Aigoo, you are always thanking me, but you didn't treat me. I'm wondering when you'll treat me." you said it while looking at him.

"Tonight are you available?" he said.

"Ne. Waeyo?" you asked curiously.

"Come to our concert. Here's the ticket. It's a VIP inly five of us have the VIP ticket. After that we'll have our dinner." he said it with a smile.

"Jinja?"*observed the ticket*" Wahh~~, VIP huh? How about your girlfriendssssss?" you said teasingly.

"They don't know about me. Besides they are just displays. You know what a playboy do." he said boastfully.

"Omo,omo,omo, how boastful." you said.

"Wae, It's the truth." he said.

"Aigoo... Araso... I believe you. Aish... Hurry up and finish that. I hve to work." you stand up.

"Eotteoke.. it's 8, and my work is at 10." he said.

"Okay, Stay here for a while if there's anything you needed call me, I'll be right there in the counter." you said the nleft him.

You started working and every now andthen you are staring at him. There's always this weired feeling when you look at him. his eyes...his nose... his cheeks... his jawline... his lips...

Why am I looking at him like this? Eotteoke!

It's 9:45 am.

Jonghyun went to the cashier and look for you.

"Yah, __________, I'm going." He said while taking off his earphones.

"Now, w-wait." you said while getting the box. "Here lunch. I know your not taking your lunch."

"What happened to you?" he said scaredly.

"Wae? j-just take it. Fr me to assure you are going to buy fertilizers and seeds." you defended.

"ooohh, okay. BBYE " he said while waving his hand to you.

and you wave back.

"Bye."