How Dare You?

How Dare You?

 

Baekho gritted his teeth as he sat on the corner of the hallway. He was sitting on the floor with his head bowed down and his hands situated on his hair, trying to get his mind straight..... if that was even possible in that kind of situation.

 

He can’t properly think of something right now. His mind is in a perfect hurricane.

 

His mind is in a total mess right now.

 

He can’t find answers. He kept on asking himself why but all he think of is...  No! Scratch that. He can’t even think of anything. He just can’t answer. His mind was full of nothing but questions which he, himself, can’t even answer.

 

He keeps on asking himself how can he possibly do that kind of thing. How can he possibly kiss a guy when he’s not even attracted to the same of his kind, a boy...... How the hell did he think that that Minki’s lips were that attractive... too attractive that it even lured him to kiss those. Yes, those lips lured him. He can’t think of anything better to describe about it but only that word.

 

They lured him into doing it. He didn’t do it because he wanted to. He didn’t want it to happen.

 

That’s what everything that goes on his mind right now. He needs to find reasons for why he did that. He needed excuses.

 

“ this!” He cursed. He’s even more pissed off at himself for feeling so pissed off at just a mere fact that Ren and that Seungcheol guy is together in the rooftop. How can he possibly feel pissed off at something like that?! How can he possibly be angry at someone who’s with his so called friend doing whatever they want right now at a freaking rooftop?!

 

Doing whatever they want....

 

The words repeated themselves over and over again in Baekho’s mind.

 

“! This isn’t like you Kang Baekho” Baekho lectured himself. He’s very much lucky he’s alone in the hallway. He’ll probably come out as a mad man if someone sees him in that position while shouting random thoughts. Students were probably on the cafeteria having their lunch or probably in their classrooms.

 

They were already having their lunch... and him? He’s in a freaking hallway asking himself questions! Does that even makes sense?

 

Baekho sighed and finally decided to get up. He can’t possibly stay here all afternoon harassing his mind to think about the answers to his unanswerable questions! He made a final glance to the rooftop door.

 

What the hell is happening in there? What’s taking them so long? They’re still not going back?” Baekho asked himself a bunch of questions, yet again. That Seungcheol and ren still haven’t left the rooftop. They were already there for a whole 30 ing minutes.  

 

“Aish! As if I care!” Baekho shouted and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

“You don’t care, Baekho. You don’t care... You don’t care... You don’t freaking care!” He said to himself while he walked off quickly. He’s almost getting a headache because of this Choi Minki!

 

“What the hell are you doing to me Choi?” He asked as if someone was even there to give him an answer.

 

“Baekho-ya!”

 

Baekho stopped from his tracks when he heard someone shout his name while he was on his way to his classroom. He turned back and saw Minhyun standing at the door of their --- Jr and him ---- room while holding on to his PSP. Baekho, Minhyun and Jr are all in their Junior year while Aron is in his senior year. Baekho was in a different class compared to Minhyun and Jr so he has a different room, which was two rooms away from Minhyun’s and Jr’s.

 

Minhyun paused the game for a while and raised his head, staring at Baekho’s face. “Where you going?” He asked.

 

“classroom” Baekho casually answered and was about to walk again when Minhyun shouted.

 

“Yah! Go to our classroom for a while. There’s still a few minutes left before the lunch break is over” Minhyun instructed and strutted to him. He grabbed Baekho’s neck between his arm and dragged baekho inside their classroom. Baekho tried to break but eventually gave up. He’s not in the mood right now.

 

Baekho suddenly remembered how Ren dragged Seungcheol away exactly how Minhyun is dragging him right now. It pissed him off! He rarely even see Ren with that Seungcheol but he can just drag the other guy away through his neck!

 

“Were they that close?” Baekho thought. Hell, he doesn’t even want to know the answer.

 

Baekho pushed  pushed Minhyun’s arm away harshly, making the poor guy stumble a few steps back.

 

Minhyun’s shock was very evident in his face. How can Baekho push him that way?

 

Baekho glared at Minhyun and went inside the classroom on his own, leaving the latter outside still with a shocked expression.

 

“What the hell did I do wrong?” Minhyun asked himself,  totally clueless why Baekho suddenly looked angry.

 

“Oh my god! My precious PSP” Minhyun shouted and wiped the screen as if the PSP was even damaged from Baekho’s push. He walked to his classroom and immediately spotted Baekho seating next to Jr. Baekho was staring at Jr while having a quizzical look.

 

“Jonghyun-ah” Baekho tried to talk to Jr but Jr was just staring at nowhere.

 

“Jonghyun-ah” He tried once again but still failed to capture the other guy’s attention.

 

Minhyun sat on his seat in front of Jr and was about to go back to playing his precious PSP when Baekho suddenly asked a question, making Minhyun turn to him.

 

“What’s his problem?” Baekho asked while pouting his mouth to Jr. Jr was currently staring into space. He may not even know that Baekho was sitting beside him. He was staring at nowhere while having a troubled expression.

 

Minhyun smirked and shrugged his shoulder. He was about to play his PSP when Baekho interrupted him once again.

 

“Yah! What’s with the smirk? What did you do to the poor guy to make him traumatized like this?” Baekho summoned an answer but Minhyun just smirked, yet again.

 

“Better say what Aron hyun did” Minhyun replied making Baekho raise an eyebrow.

“What did Aron hyun do?”

 

“That’s what you get for being so oblivious, Kang Baekho” Minhyun teased and got back to playing --- finally!!!

 

This statement made baekho wonder a lot more about what exactly Minhyun meant. He knows he had not been with them more frequently nowadays... but seriously, what the hell’s happening? What’s with Aron? What’s with JR? What with this mischievous Minhyun?

 

“Aish” Baekho let out a sigh and decided to throw away the train of thoughts that invaded his mind a while ago. He stared at Minhyun and thought of something.

 

“Maybe Minhyun can help me” Baekho thought. Minhyun has been the ‘adviser’ of them since god knows when. Minhyun’s just good with words. He’s got a lot to say even though he’s not actually the oldest in the group, which is probably ironic.

 

Baeho was suddenly interrupted in his thoughts when Jr stood up in a hush, making Baekho stare at him.

 

Jonghyun, still with dazed eyes, turned to Minhyun. “I’ll just go to the restroom” He said with a weary voice. Minhyun nodded his head and didn’t bother anymore. He got back to playing his oh-so-lovely PSP and didn’t ask questions anymore.

 

Jonghyun turned to the side and finally noticed baekho sitting. “Oh, Baekho.. you’re here.. didn’t notice you” Jonghyun just simply said and walked away after sighing.

 

Baekho followed Jonghyun till he’s out of sight and stared at the door. “What the hell was that? Was I invisible or something?” Baekho asked to no one.

 

“Just let him be, Baekho. He just needs to realize things” Minhyun said, not taking his eyes off the screen of his gadget.

 

“You’re freaking me out, you know Minhyun? I don’t even have any idea what you said just now”

 

“Don’t even bother asking... You’ll know about it..” Minhyun said with a smirk. “soon, Baekho.... soon”

 

“You’re totally freaking me out” Baekho muttered with a scrunched forehead.

 

“Oh right..... can I.... can I.... ask you something?” Baekho whispered which made Minhyun look at him for bit. Why the hell is Baekho whispering?

 

“Sure. Whatever” Minhyun nonchalantly answered while muttering a few “go!” and “yeah that’s it” while getting too engrossed in playing his game.

 

“Can you just freakin’ get your hands off that freaking device of yours for a while!” Baekho shouted this time, making Minhyun stare at him wide-eyed.

 

“Okay. Okay. Sloow your horses, Kang Baekho”  Minhyun complained while hesitantly placing his PSP back in his bag. “Sheesh! This better be important or I will seriously kill you!”

 

Baeho suddenly turned quiet and was not able to even speak a single word. How can he seriously say this without implying something like... you know.... liking the guy or something like that?!

 

“you see... I-I’ve done something and I want to a-apologize for it.... what do you think shou----“ Baekho was suddenly cut off by Minhyun’s yell.

 

“Bwoh? You want to apologize? Kang Baekho freakin want to apologize and admitted that he had done something wrong? Oh my god! Is the world ending already?” Minhyun shouted which gained stress fom the other students inside the classroom.

 

“Can you just freaking shut that mouth up for a little sec?!” Baekho threatened, making Minhyun zipper his mouth with his fingers.

 

Baekho glared at him and tried to continue what he was saying.

 

“W-Well, you see... there’s this someone... I swear he lured me into this! This is his entire fault! Seriously I’m not lying here!” Baekho suddenly shifted from an apologetic voice to a loud one.

 

“Guess me entire hope of Kang Baekho admitting his wrongs will never come true” Minhyun thought and shook his head with a ‘tsk’.

 

At first, Baekho was saying that he did something wrong and then suddenly started talking about how this someone totally lured him and was totally responsible of everything. Oh right... It was Kang Baekho speaking. Kang Baekho.

 

“Okay. So here’s the point... I couldn’t stop thinking about why I did that kind of thing. I mean, i’m not like that. It’s not like i feel something or what.... It’s just that I can’t stop myself and the next thing I knew I was already in that kind of situation and then that..... someone.... was totally bothering my mind and I can’t even stop thinking about it and I.... I....” Baekho tried to continue but just couldn’t think of anything that can easily describe what he’s feeling right now. “Aish!!!” he ruffled his hair in annoyance. “This is so messed up!”

 

Minhyun just stayed seated in the seat while watching Baekho try to let it all out. He seriously couldn’t even understand a single word that Baekho was saying.

 

“You look like you’re really messed up” Minhyun said.

 

“I don’t look like it Minhyun. I am” Baekho massaged his forehead.

 


“What I know right now is that you’ve done something wrong to someone and doesn’t know what to do, right?”

 

Baekho nodded his head. Gosh! He’s so lucky Minhyun at least understood something.

 

“If that’s the case then you should totally apologize. I know that your pride is even bigger than the universe, itself, but sometimes you also have to put it aside and do something that is needed” Minhyun, the almighty preacher, lectured once again.

 

Baekho didn’t say anything for a while and just agreed to what Minhyun had suggested. Maybe he really needs to apologize to ren for suddenly kissing him like and also explain.

 

“How the hell can you freaking explain it Kang Baekho when you can’t even explain it to yourself?!” Baekho thought. He’s right. How can he explain the whole situation to Ren if he can’t even answer the questions that were bugging his mind.

 

“What should I do then?”

 

“Oh my gosh! Talk about it. Simple as that!”

 

Baeho glared at Minhyun. “It’s not as simple as that, Hwang Minhyun”

 

“Just talk it out, Dongho. I’m sure everything’s gonna be alright” Minhyun assured and patted the right shoulder of Baekho.

 

They were destructed when the bell finally rang signalling the end of lunch break and on with the boring hours again.

 

“Thanks Min” Baekho smiled.

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Go to your room or else you’ll be late” Minhyun instructed while waving his hand to Baekho.

 

Baekho nodded his head and strutted out of the classroom.

 

Minhyun smiled a little and shook his head. That’s something that he liked about Baekho. Baekho can be all delinquent and everything but that innocent smile will always wash away the crazy thoughts that they have on that bastard.

 

Minhyun stood up and was about to rearrange his seat for it to be facing the blackboard when he realized something....

 

“Did Baekho just thanked me???”  he tilted his head to the side and convinced himself that what he totally heard was a “thanks min”. Wow! Well, that’s amusing....

 

He smirked and placed his seat in the right position. He turned to his bag and took out his PSP, planning to continue playing until the teacher gets in the room. He was playing his game when he realuzed something again.

 

“OH ! I CALLED HIM ‘DONGHO’!!” Mihnyun realized, making his eyes open wide in shock. “! Hope he didn’t notice or i’m totally dead.

 

-----

WOAAAAAHHHH! Finally able to update. I missed you guys!! TT^TT please do forgive me forr this late update. Thanks for waiting and thanks for those who subsribed...

Here's the bad news: I WILL PUT THIS STORY IN A SEMI-HAITUS. I will still update from time to time of course but it'll be late since I really wanna focus on school right now. I hate to do this but I had to. BUT I WILL STILL UPDATE BUT JUST LATE UPDATES.... :(((( I'm sorry guys....

But still thanks a lot for those waited and will still wait. I dunno how to thanks you guys enough. T^T