Skin

Belly Dancing Doesn't Make Me a .

 

 
Searching in the windows of each room, I finally found him. He was in there with around 10 other people. They were all messing around a bit until one of them finally hit the play button on the remote. They started to dance and I was blown away. They were absolutely perfect. Nothing was different except their heights. 
 
When the song finished and they were messing around again, I walked in the room. They didn't notice me at first which surprised me. I mean really, a girl wearing black booty shorts, a blue sports bra, and some coins around her waist? What about that wouldn't draw your attention? And to top it off, my body was marcked as if it visited hell and back.
(coins: http://www.tmart.com/258-Coins-y-Belly-Dance-Sequin-Waist-Chain-Sapphire-Blue_p141846.html )
 
I dropped my bag and finally grabbed their attention, especially Jonghyun's. He seemed amused and smirked once he recognized my body.
 
"Hey," One of the guys said aproaching me, eyeing my body before slinging an arm around my waist, "What brings you here, hot stuff?" I was already disgusted. I pushed him off of me lighly, not wanting to give myself too bad of an image or seem too strong just yet. They all oo'd as if I just dissed him.
 
"I'm here to speak to the puppy-eyed dino." I said crossing my arms and staring. They all smiled as if they knew everything and he approached me with his arms crossed as well.
 
"So..." He said waiting for my response. I eyed him and decided to smack him across the face. When I did, he barely moved. Everyone there burst into laughter, some on the floor. He rubbed where I slapped him and his lips. 
 
"You bastard. How dare you." I said pushing him this time. He moved his foot to catch himself. I turned around to leave but instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.
 
"You liked it, didn't you?" He whispered into my ear so only I could hear. I squirmed trying to get away from him, but not working. "Answer me." He demanded. I stopped moving and nodded once hesitantly and slowly. I could feel him smirk. "Play me something, guys. Something she'll dnace to." 
 
"What the hell?!" I said finally getting out of his grasp. "I am NOT dancing for you." I said going to my stuff to leave. I heard him snap and three guys ran in front of me. Two blocked the door and one guarded my stuff, including my shirt that I still needed to put on. I heard a click and music started to play. http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JveTTanExvo
 
He started to dance around me. He was an amazing dancer. Yet when he puhed himself into me, I felt something I wish I hadn't. I couldn't help but feel excited by it though. I decided I'd dance with him. When the song started to sing "No heels, no shirt, no skirt, all I'm in is just skin."
 
He started to feel my body and I moved away, still dancing. It was weird doing belly dance to this kind of song though.
 
When the song finally finished they three guys moved away from the door. He grabbed my arm again and wrote a number along it.
 
"Just in case you lost the card I gave you after I marked you mine. Call me." He said releasing me. My face was red and I was shaking as I went to my stuff, put my shirt on, swung the strap of my bag over my shoulder, and left the room. 
 
I bet those were his boys kind of like how I had my girls. They didn't seem fazed by anything he said.
 
 
 (break of chapters)
a/n: i know it's been a while since i've updated but i put up 3 (or was it 2?) chapters today (mainly cause i didn't so it all at once but to me it's just one chapter really...) I have exams this week so I'm not sure when I'll be updating this again... plus.... I'm still a bit of a mess since my friend just went back home to Korea.... She was here as an exchange student and I felt completely normal around her since we both like k-stuff but now that she's gone, i'm all alone again with only people online....
also.... please comment. if you don't, i don't have any motivation to update.... and i don't wanna just give some random ending to a story because i had no motivation.... so please comment something, idc what the comment is, something!! thank you~ <3
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
When i got back to Hyorin she gave me a suspicious look. 
 
"That took you a while." She said putting a protective arm around my waist and leading me out to her car.
 
"Sorry..." I said. Once in the car and on our way to her house, she spoke more to me.
 
"I'm not going to force an answer out of you but I would like to hear your thoughts." She said to me without looking over. 
 
"About what?" I asked seeming clueless.
 
"You know very well what." She said with a heavy aura coming over her.
 
"U-um..." I said looking away and not speaking what I needed.
 
"You also have a number on your arm by the way. And not only that, but I know when you lie. But it doesn't stop there, you took too long for a bathroom break. But wait, there's more. That number is known by almost everyone at the club. It belongs to Jonghyun. You know, the one who marked you." She said finally stopping at her house.
 
I didn't say anything and just nodded, grabbing my stuff and walked into her house. Not knowing what to say, I walked into her room and laid down on her second bed.
 
"You like it, don't you." She said next to me without a hint of a question in her voice. I nodded slightly, almost afraid. "It's not a bad thing. If you like it, you just like it. We all do. You're not the only one. You're not alone, honey." She said hugging me from behind. 
 
"M-mmm...." I said just to let her know I listened to her. I turned my body twoards the wall and curled into a ball with my stuffed bunny. 
 
"Awwww~~~" She said coming over to me and hugging me. "You're so cute~. No wonder Jonghyun likes you." She said. I blushed slightly. Hyorin giggled and pinched my cheek lightly. "We should go back again soon." She said softly, waiting for me to respond.
 
After a few minutes of silence I finally agreed with her. "If it'll make you all happy, I'll go..." I said to her. 
 
"Okay~~ So this weekend then, okay??" She asked happily. I nodded and got up to give her a hug. "Sleep well then, honey." She said kissing the top of my head.