Hit Me

As Long As You'll Still Talk to Me

                 “You’re just a crazy , you know that?” In the midst of their angry argument, Jonghyun shouted the thing he knew could hurt his girlfriend’s feelings. But as soon as he said the words, he realized his mistake.

                Jessica widened her eyes in surprise, then her face crumpled and turned red as tears of hurt, embarrassment, and frustration began to spill out of her eyes.

                Jonghyun couldn’t stand the sight of seeing her like this, even though he was the cause. “I’m sorry, I’m an idiot, I said a stupid thing, I didn’t mean it, I’m sorry,”Jonghyun hastily tried to apologize.

                Jessica put her face into her hands, masking her tears, and not wanting to even look at his face.

                Jonghyun didn’t know what to do. He’d been in fights with her before, but never ones like this.

                Then he thought of fights he had had with s. They would normally just vent their anger out through a couple punches or slaps, and then everyone would be happy.

                “Hit me. If you’re mad, hit me. Punch, kick, pull, push, I don’t care what you do, as long as you’ll still talk to me. Please,” Jonghyun begged.

                Jessica slowly looked up into her boyfriend’s puppy dog eyes. He hoped she could see his remorse and guilt, and sincerity.

                She looked down at the ground, and would not say anything. Jonghyun felt his heart drop. They were going to break up, and it was all his fault. She probably hated him now.

Suddenly, Jessica punched him, with her small bony knuckles, hard on his chest. “Don’t ever say that to me again, you jerk,” she managed to scold through her sniffles.

                Jjong smiled through his physical pain. He didn’t care how mad she was, or how much she had hurt him, at least she still love him. “I promise I will never ever do that again, my princess,” he said, before pulling her close to him in a hug and giving her a sweet kiss, making up after the fight.

 


 

A/N: Wow I updated this earlier than i thought i would. Yes it's quite boring. Bleh. Sorry. I just wrote it based on the song. Hit Me by SHINee. I highly recommend it guyssss. Well, that was just to get something down because i miss posting! Thanks for reading!