Fantasy

Fantasy

Cho kyuhyun. He was the 'Evil Maknae' of Super Junior. Playing jokes and teasing his hyungs. He had a powerful voice. Strong and deep. As if the sound of his voice just wrapped around you and gave a warm and tender feeling. He also liked starcraft. He often played it with Heechul and Kibum. Super Junior pamper their maknae. They know everything about him. Well, nearly everything...They didn't realise he was controlled by her. A person who could make Kyuhyun do anything. Who is she?

Seo Joohyun. Better known as Seohyun. She was the 'Innocent Maknae' of Girls' Generation. Also known as Snsd. She had a soothing voice. As if it were a soft lullaby which was sung for you and only you. Sweet and gentle. She also had a love for goguma. She often brought it with her and offered it to her unnies (Not that she really wanted too (Just being generous)). They knew everything about her. Or so they thought... They didn't realise that she was connected to a person...

They hadn't known that Seohyun and Kyuhyun were in a relationship. Constantly calling and texting each other. Smiling as the other person passed by. Taking public transportation. Were their Sunbaes blinded? It was obvious that they were together. The awkward laughter, the gentle stares, the short smiles and slight graze of their hands...

Once she found out she was going to be on WGM, she cried herself to sleep. If she did get married to someone else (Even if it were fake), wouldn't that be considered cheating?

'I don't want to get married to him!'

'There's someone else!'                                     She wanted to scream these words to them.

'I'm already with another man!'

Most men would be jealous, but not Kyuhyun. He knew it was just a show to promote bands. Nothing more than a illusion, a game, a play... not love. Kyuhyun couldn't deny he was jealous, but, unlike most men, he could keep it inside. Seohyun saw the jealousy burn in his eyes and smiled. 'He's trying his best for me. I'll do my best for him.' was what the maknae thought as she held his hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

I can wait, don't worry.

I know you don't love him. You love me.             
These were the words he softly cooed as he caressed her hair.

It's a fantasy.

Once the show started, she imagined Kyuhyun there. She acted as if it were Kyuhyun. She tried to think that Kyuhyun would be happy she's doing her best. After all, it was just a show. Simply a scripted movie. It was never and will never be more than that. She would text Kyuhyun after every show. This was to show that she cared about Kyuhyun and wanted him to know what had just recently happened.

Kyuhyun saw the episode of the show. Slowly, a rush of jealousy had reached his heart. A pulsing. His protectiveness and possessiveness had come out, wanting to claim what was his. As the clenched his fist until it was white, he had recieved a text. A simple text with simple words. Even though it were simple, Kyuhyun's rage and jealously slowly decreased and disappeared. There remained a simple feeling of warmth. 'She's thinking about me.' was what Kyuhyun thought at the moment. From then on, after every episode, he'd recieve a text. That was all that was needed for him to calm down.

I filmed with Yonghwa oppa today.

I wish you were here together with me. ^^

I thought of you while we were filming.

Saranghaeyo Kyuhyun oppa. ^^


Seohyun's unnies didn't notice. Seohyun had changed. they thought it was because of Yonghwa. They really didn't see the smile planted onto her face when she saw Kyuhyun. The shimmer in her eyes made them shine. Still, unnoticed and unfazed, she grew. Wrapped with love. Although her changed personality was shown through the TV, Kyuhyun knew without watching. Nobody saw the small gaze of desire when she was with Yonghwa. The gaze to have somebody else sitting beside her and happily smiling. 'I wish Kyuhyun oppa was here. Is he watching?' Seohyun thought as she tried to pretend she were in love. Everybody was fooled. The didn't see the slight glint of sadness in her eyes when she watched herself on TV.

Kyuhyun's hyungs didn't notice the flicker of anger and jealousy when he gazed at the TV and watched Seohyun and her 'husband' happily together. They had also noticed Kyuhyun changed. They didn't pay much attention to it. Quietly and secretly, Kyuhyun began to develop. Always watching Seohyun. Nobody knew Seohyun as well as Kyuhyun did. Nobody knew Seohyun as well as Kyuhyun did. It's interesting how they never noticed the smile on his face when Seohyun passed. A gaze of love was given to each other as they walked in opposite directions. 'I know Hyun-ah loves me. Is she thinking of me?' Kyuhyun would think. They couldn't see the small signs they gave each other.


"I love you." Kyuhyun said to Seohyun after the last episode of WGM. He had been aware that his hyungs were following him. He knew they were looking at each other with wide eyes. Was it really a shock. He was supposed to walk her home.

 

"I know you do. I love you." Seohyun said as he walked up to Kyuhyun and kissed him quickly. She was well aware her unnies were there. The thing that shocked both sides the most was that Seohyun was the one who kissed Kyuhyun. Not the other way around. It was about time they found out.

"Let's go." Kyuhyun said, putting out his hand for Seohyun to hold it. With no objection, Seohyun took his hand and they left in silence. Both smirked at their gawking elders.

"Were you jealous?" Seohyun asked as she noticed that their sunbaes were still following.

"A little." Muttered Kyuhyun.

"So you were a little jealous?" Seohyun asked as Kyuhyun gave her a peck on the cheek.

"You already know the answer to the question. Why do you keep asking? Do you really want to hear it?" Kyuhyun asked as he also noticed how bad a job his hyungs were doing to hide their existence.

"yes~" Seohyun smiled. Nobody knew that Seohyun was like this.

"Fine. I was jealous. Super jealous of it." Kyuhyun said as Seohyun smiled in satisfaction and hugged Kyuhyun's arm.

"I know."