Chapter 3

My Secret Admirer
* At the Ice Cream shop * "Is that Donghae?!" yoona thought. "Wait.. Why is he with the cheerleader.... Jessica?! Are they dating?!" yoona thought. "Yoona! Hey! Whats wrong?" kyuhyun asked curious. "Uhm nothing." yoona smiled. "So how are you now?kyuhyun said while the ice cream. "O-oppa.." yoona stuttered. "Yes?" kyu asked. "Is that Donghae?" yoona pointed donghae. "Oh yeah thats Donghae with Jessica." kyu smiled. "O-ohh.." yoona frowned. "Haven't you heard, they are dating since last month. "Really?!!" yoona almost shouted. "Hey! Calm down! Is there anything wrong?" kyu asked curious. "Uhh.. Nothing. Im just surprised." yoona looked down. "Why?! I wish i was Jessica. She's so lucky." yoona thought. "Well, they look good together. Jessica is pretty, smart, and rich she's almost perfect. I think that they will a couple soon." kyu said. "Yeah. I think so." yoona"s eyes suddenly become watery. "Oppa, excuse me i will just go to the bathroom." yoona said. avoiding to face kyuhyun. "Okay." kyu half smiled. *At the bathroom * Yoona faced the mirror." Why Donghae?! Can't you notice me?! I loved you for 3 years!" yoona started crying. "I guess i should change. Soon, you'll see.. I will not be the same yoona you kwow. I will not be the nerd yoona. Soon, you will notice me" yoona said. --Yoona washed her face and headed back to kyuhyun. -- "Oppa i think we should go. Eomma called me already." yoona said. "Alright. Shall i walk you home?" kyu asked. "No need, oppa." yoona half smiled. "if thats what you want. And by the way thanks for today!" kyu smiled. "Hahaha bye oppa!" yoona laughed.