Chapter 1

My Secret Admirer
* At Yoona's house * "Yoona wake up! It's your first day of school! Fix your things and take a bath." Mrs. Im said. Yoona got up from the bed and showered. She fix her things and ate breakfast. "Eomma, i will be leaving now." yoona excitedly said. because she will meet donghae again. "Alright, take care. Be sure to eat your lunch. Bye sweetie!" mrs. Im said. * At SM University * "I miss this school so much!" yoona said while smiling. "I miss my bestiends tiffany and seohyun!" yoona squeeled. "Yoonaaaaaaa!" seohyun shouted. seohyun ran towards yoona and hugged her. "I miss you so much seohyun!" yoona let go of the hug. "Whers's Tiffany?" "Hey guys!" tiffany smiled. "We miss you unnie!" yoona and seohyun said. "Let's check our class. I hope we will be classmates!" yoona and seohyun nodded. -- when they reach the bulletin board, the 3 girls checked their names. -- "Yey! Guys we have the same class we will be attending Section A! tiffany squeeled in joy. and the 2 just gigled. "Yoona! What's wrong? You seemed to be quiet." tiffany asked curious. "Maybe Donghae is in the other class. Hahahaha that's why yoona is sad." seohyun said. "Yah! Youre such a bully!!! Actually Donghae is our classmate." yoona boast giggling. "Yieeeeee! the 2 teased yoona. "Gosh yoona you still love Donghae? It's been.. almost 3 years! And you still like him?! tiffany asked. "Well.. I dont like him i think i love him. :)" yoona said blushing. "Yuck! Can we just go to our classroom?!" seohyun said a little irritated because of the cheesiness of yoona. seohyun never loved a boy. because she hates men. * At Section A room. * Yoona, Tiffany, and Seohyun sit beside each other. They were talking while a boy pass them. A handsome boy. Yoona was surprised and starstrucked. "Donghae?" yoona whispered. she was surprised because donghae sat beside her. yoona was blushing then suddenly... Hi guys! Chapter 1 is done share your thoughts and comments!!! :)