Final

Kyuhyun the Magnae Evil (Oneshot)

Lately, the dorm where is inhabited by members of Super Junior or SuJu, South Korean boy band who was rising, was hit by terror. The cause is none other than their youngest dongsaeng, Kyuhyun the magnae evil. Who is Super Junior members wouldn’t be upset with Kyuhyun’s behavior anyway. His meddling with the madness of all kinds of horror was very out of line, especially after he watched K-movie "The Cat", a very creepy horror film.

This Namja was addicted to games that he got nickname "Gamekyu", but when he was tired of playing games, he always frightened the dorm residents, especially one of his hyungs, Donghae, who known as the most timid among the other Super Junior members. From telling a horror story until pretended to be a ghost with spooky costumes he did to kill the boredom.

Once, the "magnae evil" covered himself with a white long cloth like a ghost and jumped to whoever went into the kitchen. And few days ago, he put up a poster of Sadako, a ghost from Japanese horror film titled "Ring" on the living room window, then if there someone who opened the curtains in the morning, they would shout because of frightened.

All SuJu members actually had enough with their dongsaeng. It's been countless his hyungs scolded him to stop all of those nonsense. But still, he showed his evil thing. Almost no one day without terror from Kyuhyun. Not only his closest hyung Sungmin, but also Leeteuk the leader hadgiven up with the naughty of Kyuhyun. No one knewhow long his new horrible hobby would end.

Heavy rain fell that night with a darting lightning. The clock was at 12 am already. The dorm residents who were exhausted after a long day of practicing new choreography had slept except Siwon who was still memorizing a script for his new drama series that he had received.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCHHHHHH....!"
Suddenly the sound of loud scream was heard from the living room. Siwon was shocked and stood up. Who is it? Has a terror from Kyuhyun got a victim again? Siwon and others who were awakened out of their bedrooms went to the living roomright away.

They saw there was Kyuhyun himself. He sat as if he had fallen. Glass at his side shatteredin pieces. His face was pale with cold sweat.

"What happened?" Said Siwon who approached him first. The others were also curious. "Kyunnie, gwenchana?"

But Kyuhyun did not answer. With a face that was so scared he ran to his room and locked the door in rush. The hyungs were in astonishment. It was unusual for him like that.

"Mwo! Look! "Sungmin pointed toward the vent at the top of dorm front door. They saw apicture of a bright red eyed-face mask with a smirk and sharp teeth and taped facing the living room. It was very creepy.

Leeteuk took a chair to climb.

"Looks like it posted by Kyunnie itself to scare us," he said, staring the mask.

"It seemed that he wanted to take a drink of water. He didn’t remember he put that thing and when he saw it, he scared by his own crap."Donghae knotted and reluctant to see the mask.

All Super Junior members laughed.

"Hahahaha ... That's what will happen when you're always nosy, Drakyu (one Kyuhyun’s nicknames)! What a ultimately backfire!" They said. Leeteuk tore the mask off and threw it into the trash so that Kyuhyun did not use it anymore to scare.Theyfinallywent back to their rooms to continue their interruptedsleep.

The next day the rain had stopped. But the weather became very cold. After bathing, all SuJu membersgathered at the table for breakfast which was prepared by Ryeowook, one of SuJu members who was known as a great cook. But they didn’t see Kyuhyun join with them.

"Where's Kim Kyu?" Said Heechul asking where Kyuhyunwas.

"He's still in his room. He isn’t out of his room since last night,” said Shindong who was busy eating ramyeon with the largest portion.

"Please call him for breakfast Hae-ah, or else the food will be cold, "said Leeteuk to Donghae.

"Please not me, hyung. I'm afraid. It could be he is preparing his new terror right now, " said Donghae.

"I'll call him," Sungmin Kyuhyun stood up and went to Kyuhyun’s room.

"Fighting, aegyo king!" Yesung shouted.

Sungmin knocked on his door and asked his favorite dongsaeng out for breakfast, but there was no answer. Is he still sleeping? He thought. Sungmin opened the door. He saw Kyuhyun was sitting on the edge of his bed and covered himself with a blanket. His body was shaking. It seemed he was still shocked because of the incident last night.

Sungmin went to him. "It’s ok, Kyun-ah. Your mask has been discarded away. That’s why I told you many times to not scaring us anymore." He said as he gently Kyuhyun’s head.

"It’s... It’s not that, hyung ..," he said haltingly."Yes,it was me who put that maskon the vent, and last night I actually wanted to take it off. But... But I only put that one grinnning mask."

"What do you mean?" Said Sungmin confused.

"Last night I saw two faces grinning!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

Author's Note: Ok, I know my fanfic :p but I still need your comments and subscribes though...