Heaven Can't Wait

Heaven Can't Wait [Complete]

 HEAVEN CAN’T WAIT

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, because he feels that the sunshine had interrupted him to wake up from his bed. More than that, he felt there is someone who swept his hair on his forehead.

“Ng? Yoona?” Kyuhyun immediately sit and faced towards his girl, while Yoona just giggle to see her boyfriend’s attitude.

“How long have you been here?”

“Mm, I’ve just here. You look so messed, oppa,” she answered as she continue to tidy his hair up.

“Yoong, you know, a while ago in my dream you and I had crushed and…” “And?” “And you were died, Yoong.”

“Was I died in your embrace, oppa?”

“Yes and how did you know that? Did you get the same dream as I am?” “No, I just guessed it. And if it’s really happen, I hope I’m really in your embrace.”

“Mwo? I don’t want it. You can’t go before you are mine.”

“Oppa…”

“Just believe in me, Yoong. I want to be old with you. Have children with you, our grandchild, everything with you.”

“Why you seem so yourself, oppa?” she said as she pinch his nose.

“So, why? You don’t want to be old with me?” again, Yoona just smiled and stand, walk towards the window. The scenery of Seoul is really good this day. Not crowded yet, just a little quiet. Kyuhyun stand up and approach her, he hugged her from the back, while his chin is rest in Yoona’s shoulder.

“Yoong, you haven’t answered my question yet.”

“Should I answer it?”

“Without but.”

“Okay, my answer is—“

Tok! Tok!

“Kyuhyun-ah, have you already wake up?” Sungmin’s voice heard from the other side.

“Yes, hyung.”

“Good, so come down quickly. Eat your breakfast.”

“Ne,” after that, he heard Sungmin’s footstep gone slowly. Sungmin choose to wait him in the pantry.

“Yoong, you would come with me, right?” Kyuhyun asked as he placed his arm around her waist, but Yoona shook her head.

“You go first, oppa. I’ll be waiting here.”

“Wae?”

“I’ve already eat. So now you go, eat your breakfast. Kaja! Kaja!” Yoona said as she pushed his back to go out.

In the pantry, all the hyungs are choosing their favorite menus toeat.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I made soup cream for you,” Ryeowook suddenly speak up when he see Kyuhyun walk to approach them.

“Ne, hyung. I want it.”

“Ya! Kyuhyun-ah, why you seem so brightly today?” Shindong asked, following with his smile on his chubby face. Everyone who was there turned their head and looked at Kyuhyun who was busy to giggle.

“Molla, maybe it’s because Yoong arrive today.”

“Yoong?Yoona-ssi?” asked Leeteuk, he felt that his hand going to be cold and little bit tremble.

“Yes, Im Yoon Ah. But something weird is, she refused to go here. Maybe she just has another diet program, asht that girl,” Kyuhyun shook his head in amusement.

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Siwon called him and placed his arm on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. His expression can’t be read, there are sad, confused and empathy.

“What happened, hyung? Is there any problem? Is your drama had fin?”

“Kyuhyun-ah,” this time Eunhyuk approach him and placed his arm around him on the other side. “Really, what happened to you?” Kyuhyun asked frustrated.

“There is you, Kyuhyun. What happened with you? You know Yoona had gone a week ago. Then why you acted like that?” Leeteuk slowly explain the condition. He doesn’t want to see Kyuhyun in shock again like a week ago.

“Hyung, don’t jokes like that. Yoona is waiting in my room.” Kyuhyun voiced out, but the other hyungs see another way. No one dare to see Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ah, that crushed, you didn’t forget it, right?” Kyuhyun didn’t answer it, he just huffed and looked around.

“Really, what happened to all of you? Why all of you acted really weird? I’m not lying or become evilKyu now. She is really here,” Kyuhyun try to explain but all of his hyungs just stared at him weakly.

Suddenly Heechul approached Kyuhyun, “So, accompany me to see her.”

Kyuhyun nodded and walked to his room, behind him all his hyungs were walking too.

“Yoona-ya!”Kyuhyun called when he opened the door, but what he got just silence. No one there. His room is empty.

“Yoong, where are you? Hyungs want to see you” Kyuhyun open all the rooms to find her. He looked around the place that possibly for his girl to hide, but the result is same. Actually, he felt his hands going to cold and cold sweat were pouring out from his temples.

“I know she just hide, hyung. Please be patient. I’ll find her.” But what he want to do is stopped by Donghae who little bit fast to grabbed his hand and hugged him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, please wake up, you know Yoona is happy to be where she is now. She was died, Kyu.” Kyuhyun stunned where he was stood. He felt his feet are weaken, all turned to be blur and there is nothing real.

“Stop lying to me, all of you in the middle of tricks, right?”

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

“Enough. I’ll show you that—“

“Cho Kyuhyun! Stop it! Isn’t it enough seven days for you to released Yoona-ssi? How long again until you can really let her go?” finally Leeteuk take the chance to talk. It’s enough for Kyuhyun to feel upset and sad. He knows it’s not easy to let go someone who really we loved. But, he knows it’s time for him to get up.

“Look at this,” Leeteuk show him a magazine with Yoona’s died as its headline.

“It’s fake, right? How can? Hyung, believe me, I was with her. Really, hyung really,” his voice trembled, his eyes already watery. He doesn’t like the truth. Because the truth is really bitter and bitter is something that he really hates of.

“Hyung, I miss her, I want to see her. I, I, I don’t know…” theconfession finally comes from his mouth also with the tears that can’t be rolled his cheeks before. He was stunned when he saw his girl was gone, he stunned when that beautiful face slowly went down and covered by the ground. Kyuhyun

fell down on the floor, he bowed his head, and his tears are rolled down without he can’t even stop it. His chest pressed so tighten again. Something that he really hates must be felt again.

Without they predicted before, tears also rolled down their cheeks. They know it’s not them, but it’s just like they feel the same way as Kyuhyun feel. It’s really hard to see someone whom you loved cry in front of you.

Gently, they are let Kyuhyun alone with Leeteuk and Heechul.

Two frontman, two angels of Super Junior followed to sit in front of Kyuhyun. Wait for him without saying a word.

“Mianhe, hyung,” Kyuhyun raised his head and looked at them. His tears already stop, but his eyes can’t hide what he felt.

“It’s not your fault, we will really feel someone’s presence exactly after they were gone. Also with you,” Leeteuk said also with his brief smile on his face.

“I know that you’re a clever child, make her still alive for you, Kyu. But, you must know, her presence isn’t for visual that you can see everyday, but let her life here. In your heart. I’m sure space in your heart is really wide for keep her in your life.” Heechul also touch Kyuhyun’s chest to make him really understand what he has said. Kyuhyun follow to touch his chest, it feel warmth inside.

“Go up, Kyu.” Both of them actually hug him in the same time.

***

A week later.

“Kyuhyun-ah, where are you going?”

“I want to go to SNSD dorm, hyung.”

“For what?” Eunhyuk asked a little worried.

“Taeyeon-ssi telephonedme to go there. I’ll gohyung.”

Fifteen minutes ride his car, finally he reached SNSD dorm. Taeyeon had waited for him actually.

“AnnyeongTaeyeon-ssi, what’s up?”Taeyeon greeted back.

“Just follow me,” Kyuhyun does not ask something again and just follow her.

“This is Yoona’s room. I don’t want to make you feel sad again, but there is something that Yoona left for you, oppa. I want you to see it by yourself,” Taeyeonlet him alone. Her room is really has a similar scent as her. Something that Kyuhyun won’t forget.

He walks slowly to approach the bed that lay some present on the top of it. It’s not so many of course. There are only six. And it also has different size. He start to open from the top. Apparently, it was filled by some lollipops that he really wanted before, he sure that the content of it have change to be a fossil. There is also a piece of paper too.

Oppa, I’m not sure about what do you like. But, I hope you like it, happy birthday.

Kyuhyun stared at the lollipop again, vaguely thereis a date of expired. That said that it was 2006. It means that she wants to give it since he was a new trainee. Kyuhyun open the second present, a dorky hat with initial Ky on it. It’s also has a letter in it.

It’s seemed that you hate the sun, so I want this to be your friend. Stay healthy, oppa.

He remembered once on the talk show, he ever said that he hated hot weather, exactly before his group’s second album Don’t Don has released. So, he sure that it’s for his birthday on 2007.

Hurriedly, he opens the next present, an official jacket of his favorite football club. Real Madrid. He read the letter in it. I like when you so enthusiasm to talk about this club, oppa. Although, I can’t understand at all. Stay fighting, oppa.

Kyuhyun just giggle, he didn’t care again about the year of the present, he believe that Yoona has arranged it for him. Then he open the fourth present, this is the biggest box among the others. Inside of it, there are a complete version CD of Sung Si Kyung and a bucket of white roses that of course had wilted. Maybe just this that I could give to you. I hope you happy. Oppa, this white roses actually I want to give to you when the White Day come, but I’m just too shy to do it. I hope you can see how much my wish to give these roses to you. Take care, oppa.

Again he feels there is something that forced to go in and make him hard to breath. He just wants to see his girl. Just for once. Just to hug her and say that he really miss her so much.

How can he really miss her so much now?

With watery eyes, he opens the fifth present. A scrapbook. He opens slowly and sees the picture intensively. There are a lot of his photos. Of course there is Yoona’s note in every picture. He feels that he is the stupid man ever. How can he didn’t expect this before, and why it’s just a little time after he realized his feelings towards her? Kyuhyun sighed in relief. His tears rolled once. Enough to make him down.

“Yoona, you know I don’t like this one, cry, and then can you explain why it’s really easy to do when I remembered you?”

He can feel that his heart going to uncontrolled again, but he want to opens the last present from her. It supposed to be two days again, exact on his birthday. But, Yoona was gone. There is no her again.

It’s a diary. Yoona’s diary. He frowned and opens the letter quickly.

Oppa, it supposed to be our 100th day anniversary of our relationship. Exactly on your birthday. There are a lot of things that we had felt before. If you want to know, you always be the reason when I smile. I’m very happy to know that I have you to be mine. I’m really wanted to spend more time with you. Being old with you, have children, grandchildren, everything with you.

And if it’s not me to be your side when you get old, believe me that you always stay alive in my heart. I want to keep you just to be mine.

Please, take this along with you, to make me feel that I’ve ever be your part. Go catch your dreams.

Saranghae.

Yours,

Yoona.

Kyuhyun fells down, that girl always be his girl.

***

This day supposed to be one year after Yoona was gone.

Kyuhyun take the jacket with Real Madrid logo on it with a bucket of white roses on his left hand. He also permits to Ryeowook who wake up early this morning.

“Wookie-hyung, I’ll go.”

“Neee,” Kyuhyun giggle because Ryeowook answered when his eyes still close. Hurriedly, he goes somewhere with his Audy.

So here is, in front of his girl’s gravestone, Kyuhyun knelled down and put the flower on it.

“Yoong, it has been a year after your gone. There are a lot things happened. Your lovely sister, SNSD, they decided not to recruit a new member. They want to keep that position for you. Another news, I and my hyungs agreed to go to military together. You know, it’s mean that we will vacuum for two years. Kibum-hyung also join with us, and we of course had permit with ELF as well. Also about my question, thanks you’ve answered it.

Yoong, maybe when I getting old sooner I won’t with you. But as you said and Heechul-hyung said you will always be here.” Kyuhyun touch his chest along with his soft smile.

“Maybe heaven can’t wait to have you because they love you so. Like me, you will always be my girl.”

 

End.