Cookies, Chocolates and a Hand-Made Card

3 Cookies, 3 Chocolate and 1 Hand-made Card (One-Shot)

 

Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun and waved his hand in front of her face.

                “Yah Seo Joo-Hyun! Are you even listening to me?” Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun was fantasizing about her crush again and Kyuhyun knows it. She looked at Kyuhyun with a blank face. Kyuhyun shook his head and made ‘tsk’ sounds to .

                Why don’t you just tell him?” Kyuhyun suggested trying not to sound hurt. Kyuhyun have loved Seohyun ever since they were little kids but Seohyun doesn’t seem to notice his feelings.

                “I’m scared that he might not like me Kyu. Help me, please?” Seohyun begged. Kyuhyun couldn’t say no to her, he really does love her. Kyuhyun nodded. He smiled at her while trying to hide the pain in his eyes. Seohyun thanked him and hugged him. For three days, Kyuhyun decided to help her.

On the first day, Seohyun made cookies as Kyuhyun suggested. Since Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to bake or cook, he watched as Seohyun made them. She made 9 cookies and kept 3. Seohyun then put it inside Yonghwa’s locker. Kyuhyun and Seohyun hid until Yonghwa opened his locker and found the cookies. Kyuhyun saw Seohyun smile as Yonghwa saw the cookies.

On the second day, Kyuhyun still helped Seohyun and told her to make chocolates for him. Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself for helping Yonghwa fall for HIS Seohyun. Since Seohyun didn’t know how to make chocolates, they searched up how. Again, Seohyun made 9 chocolates and kept 3. They put the chocolates in Yonghwa’s locker.          

On the third day, Kyu suggested that she should write him a hand-made card. Seohyun agreed and spent her whole night making 2 cards. She puts a card in Yonghwa’s locker the next day…

A week later, Kyuhyun saw Yonghwa holding hands with a girl and it wasn’t Seohyun. Kyuhyun went up to him to ask a question.

                “Yonghwa, is she your girlfriend?” Kyuhyun asked while pointing to the girl.

                “Yeah, she is. She’d been giving me presents lately and yesterday she asked me out and I said yes” Yonghwa replied. Kyuhyun thought for a moment.

                “May I ask what they were?” Kyuhyun asked again, his voice full of curiosity. Yonghwa told him that she was giving him cookies, chocolates and a hand-made card. Kyuhyun then nodded, said goodbye and left to find Seohyun. Seohyun didn’t go to school today though; she was worried if Kyuhyun would be so she sent him a text message. It read:

                                                Kyu-ah! Thank you for helping me out.

                                                I really appreciate that.

 

Kyuhyun opened his phone to look at the message.

 

                                                Seohyun-ah! Are you okay?

                                                Sorry about Yonghwa. Do you want me

                                                To come over later?

 

 

Seohyun read the text message Kyuhyun had sent her and she smiled. She replied it with:

                               

                                                I’m okay Kyu-ah. No need to worry.

                                                Yes, please. Come over today okay?

 

Kyuhyun read the text message and replied with an ‘okay’.

 

After school, Kyuhyun went straight to Seohyun’s house. He rang the doorbell and Seohyun opened the door. Kyuhyun looked at her curiously.

 

                “Come one in.” Seohyun invited him inside. Kyuhyun sat down on the couch while Seohyun went to get something. Kyuhyun looked around as he waited. Even though he has seen her house a lot of times, it still fascinates him how Seohyun is able to always keep her house clean.

 

                “Here, I made this for you.” Seohyun said while giving him 3 cookies, 3 chocolates and a hand-made card.

 

                “You know you don’t have to thank me right?” Kyuhyun said while he accepts the presents.

               

                “Who said I was thanking you?” Seohyun said, teasingly. Kyuhyun tilted his head and looked at her with confused eyes.

 

                “Aish! You’re really dense you know that!” Seohyun teased.

 

                “Am not!” Kyuhyun denied.

 

                “Yes you are! I love you Kyu! I really like you ever since we were little kids. I have always loved you.” Seohyun said finally bursting out her true feelings. Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun closer to him, hugged her tight and kissed her.

 

                “Well I think you’re also dense. You are because I also loved from since then.” Kyuhyun said smiling. He asked if they were officially dating and Seohyun said yes by nodding. They cuddled together when suddenly something popped into Kyuhyun’s mind.

 

                “Wait, so if you like me, then why did you ask me to help you give those presents to Yonghwa?” Kyuhyun asked, confused. Seohyun smiled.

 

                “Ahh… As you know by now, Yonghwa now has a girlfriend. And that girlfriend is my friend. She really like Yonghwa and so she asked for my help a few weeks ago and I said yes but I’m not usually good at these kinds of things so I asked for your help. So when you helped me, I made 9 of each cookie and chocolates and kept 3 for you and while she made her own hand-made card with my help, I also made one for you.” Seohyun replied, sounding smart. Kyhyun smiled and kissed her forehead.

 

Every anniversary they have, Seohyun would always give Kyuhyun 3 cookies, 3 chocolates and 1 special hand-made card.

 

===================================================================================================

 

I hoped you guys liked my fanfic! Thanks for reading it! Don't forget if you have any requests, you're welcome to make that request.

 

                                        SEOKYU