CHAPTER 18: EOMMA

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just after hyuna's work...she immediately went to where the couple instructed them to go...and followed by jessica...

"They silently sitted at a coffee shop...no words spoken,,,they don't know how to start the conversation,,,Jessica manage to break the silence...What are we doing here? she asked....

"ohhh yeah..it's,,,actually,,,,saengie stuttered at how to start it...

"We will be direct now...yeahh,,,we just want to ask if you know us just before we met...hyun joong asked..

"De? hyunah asked for a pardon...

"hyunah,,,you know who we are right as well as jessica? you both know who we are..hyun joong said..

"We~~well...that thing...i mean,,,,hyunah was hesitated to say anything..

"Yes we know you...since the time we carried your babies.....jessica confessed..i admit,,that time i met hyun joong at the hospital,,but that time i didn't know he is the one i helped out,,,then we knew it...and i admit i stalk you and my baby...

"He's not your baby,,,,jessica ssi..hyun joong cut her..

"Baby....saengie stopped his boyfriend in humiliating the lady..

"eonnie....hyunah hold jessica's arm...

"Ani...i was just true,,i always wanted to see the baby...i didn't had the chance like what you have,,,you get along with your baby,,,and why me,,i can't...you get along with them well..all i want is to touched him,,,i know it's not right but i want to...jessica tears falls..she wiped off those tears and sighed...as all were silent..

"huynah,,,,you know that sungyeol is the baby you carried..saengie asked the lady...

"Hyunah nodded,,,,but i don't have plan to snatch him or what,,i was just glad that sungyeol likes me and i can see him everytime you eat at the restaurant,that's enough for me...

"They knew it,,they know who you are in their lives...they saw your pictures too...we can't deny it anymore..they demand for both of you..we never imagined that we will bumped like this...hyun joong said...

"they know? the two exclaimed with mix emotion,,,happy but sad since the appa are having a hard time obviously...

"We promise to bring you with them,,help us explain everything,,,you know that we are in a relationship and they can't understand it yet.. hyunjoong told...

"and we are afraid that they bmay request you to live with us...saengie lowered his head...

"But,,how can we help..we can't interfere i know,,,that's why i know what my limit is,,,,hyunah said..

"let them acknowledge you as their eomma,,and we will do the rest,,,saengie said instantly...

"Young saeng? hyun joong exclaimed as he didn't expected what young sang had said...

"Hyun joong,,we are out of the reason,,,the kids were growing up with curiousity,,,,i know,,i didn't wanted it and you know it,,but maybe this could be help while we are thinking of what to do...

"hyun joong didn't able to response as he himself doesn't know what to say,,,he can't think what to do...

"but where are the kids? jessica asked...

"they are at home,,,wai~~~waiting.....saengie answered in low voice..

"Can we meet them? jessica asked...

"Eonnie...hyunah looked at his eonnie who was desperate already to see the son..

"Hyunah,,ive waited too long you know it,,,i promise i won't be a problem to them,,,i just want to hug him,,jessica said in teary eyes..

"You can go with us,,,saengie said,,,he stood up and left first, hyun joong followed him without words,,not knowing what in his boyfriend's mind...the two ladies follow behind...

......

......

......

@ home

"Ajjuma!!! ajjuma!!!! why appa not home yet? sungyeol asked excitedly...

"Does eomma come with them? myungsoo said happily..

"Ayy mollayo my little masters...just wait for appa ok? ajjuma said smiling to the two...

"Ajjumma..why they took so long....sungyeol complained..

"Ajjuma,,we have eomma already,,are you happy like us? myungsoo jumped repeatedly...

"Aigoo...please don't tire yourself,,appa will get mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter