Imagine #2

Imagine

 

 

[A/N : If you don't know, Hanbyul is a vocalist of Led Apple. You should check them out, esp. their new tv show . they're hillarious and this hanbyul guy, is just <3 lol , anw, enjoy the story :)]

 

You buttoned up your coat, feeling the cold wind as you walked down the street. You were supposed to cook dinner but L.Joe forgot to buy the groceries, so you decided to go instead of him. Who knows what he'll get at the market.

Grabbing a trolley, you pushed the cart as you entered the supermarket, entering each hallways. You were so engrossed in your shopping, not noticing there are some people in front of you, causing your trolleys to clash. Your eyes widened when you saw some of his and your things fell down on the floor.

"Oh my goodness. I'm So sorry!" you bowed and picked up the things.

"It's okay." a male voice replied.

"Okay? I crashed your cart and everything is a mess!" you blabbered, ignoring the soft chuckle the guy let out.

"Jiyeon?" the guy called.

This time you look up and let out a soft squeak. He was your classmate when you were in elementary school. When you entered junior high school, he moved away and you kind of lose contact with him since he's not that close to you. He didn't change at all. aside from his newly dyed red hair and the increased height, he still looked like a cheerful kid with a dimple on one of his cheeks. His eye smile greeted you as he extended his hand to help you stand up.

"Hanbyul?" you asked, making sure it was him.

He grinned and ruffled your hair. 

"Long time no see, Jiyeon-ah" he flashed his wide smile.

"Hanbyul!" You widely smile and give him a simple hug.

"How are you? Are you back in Korea for good?" You asked.

He nodded.

"I'm going to attend Cube High, my mom said it's a good school." He said and your eyes widened.

"I'm going there too! I hope we'll be classmates again." you laughed.

"We're always classmates. Do you know after few years being your classmate, everytime we got a new class, My mom only asked if the girl named Jiyeon is there." He pretend to frown.

You slap his arm jokingly.

"You should be grateful you're with me, Jang Han Byul!" you boasted while Hanbyul sarcastically nodded.

Your chat was interrupted with the sound of your phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered.

"What took you so long? I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYY" Junhyung whined with L.Joe shouting, telling you to come back soon and cook.

You sighed.

"I'll be back soon." you hung up, unable to hear any of those nagging anymore.

"i guess i better go now, my brothers are pestering me." You smiled.

"See you tomorrow, JIyeon!" Hanbyul lightly waved as you pushed your cart further away.

***

"What took you so long?" Junhyung asked.

"I bumped into Hanbyul. He's back in Korea, oppa." you said while cooking.

Junhyung sat on the counter with L.Joe, watching you cook.

"Hanbyul? Jang hanbyul?! Hyung, that's the dude that always in her class, every single year!" L.Joe said.

"And your best friend too, Byunghun." You replied.

"How is he?" Junhyung asked.

"He has red hair now. Taller but i guess he's still have that childish aura around him, just like your brother over there." you pointed at L.Joe.

"Yah! I'm not childish!"

"Haven't you heard the phrase 'Birds of feathers flocks together' ?" You laughed.

Junhyung followed suit and laughed as well. While L.Joe sighed in defeat.

Soon after that, the three of you are engrossed once again in cooking- more like you forced them to help you cook.

"Oh, i just remember, Minhyuk called." Junhyung said.

"What did he say?" You look up.

"He wanted to hang out, do a double date with me and Hara. How's that sound? L.Joe, you in?" Junhyung looked at his brother who scowled.

"And what? Be the fifth wheel? no thanks. I'd rather be a potato couch." he said.

"Double date? i thought he hate those kind of things." you mumbled, remembering how he used to refused to go on double date.

"Maybe he changed..." Junhyung said.

"Change my ." L.Joe quietly muttered, showing his dislikes towards his sister's boyfriend.

"i guess it's okay then..." you smiled.

"Good, i'll call hara later." Junhyung grinned.

***

2012/04/17 Tuesday

By Seoulchae